Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Q&A
Thread: Naruto Q&A
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 03:11 AM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
i dont think this is gonna work toshi [as u can already see what is happening] XD.....but i will delete the posts above me >.>;

let's see where it goes though >.>;
Yea, as you can see that there are still SOME people that have yet to learn how to read; and I think that there will still be newbs posting threads, instead of using just one thread; because they have yet to learn the rules of a forum, or the functions of one. >_>

@Kyleia: Not much information has been released on Shisui's note. What we already can assume is that Itachi used the Mangekyou Sharingan to forge the suicide note, and killed Shisui the night of that meeting.
All that's known about the Byakugan and it's past was that the Sharingan branched from the Byakugan. (or was it byakugan from the sharingan?) Not much information released on that either.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote