Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Q&A
Thread: Naruto Q&A
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 03:48 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
okay, this is an anime question, i would like to ask WHEN WILL THE FILLERS END!?!?

This is a Manga question. WHO IS THE AKA LEADER????

okay these are really my questions. Why do they have such a low tech village. What year do they live in?? Also why dun they have any nukes, or bombs and Modern Technology. They have a lot of tech, but nothing to improve their equip. Like in naruto movie 2 they had those ear pieces. In the special episode where they aired all the best fights,they had cameras and all that technology. Why dun they have technolgy to help with their wepons??
first off, do NOT ask the first two questions anywhere[other than spam zone] or you will be banned, we stated in two threads about those topics that it will be an auto ban -.-;

The technology in naruto is very strange in that they did use wireless communication after timeskip[if you remember team gai and their split up]....i think this is something we will start seeing in the upcoming chapters since in the last one, the Akatsuki leader seems to be in a more developed village/building......so based on facts, the technology in their universe is increasing.....

Toshi-i will help you out in this thread by deleting the questions that arent based on facts ^^;.....