Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official S-Cry-Ed Fc!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #34
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: THE ULTIMATE FIGHT!

ok ppl we got just enough ppl with alters to have a war. I will let haku conduct this one if im not here. Heres how it goes!!!
U pick a person u wanna fight with. then when u two are ready, haku or me, or other co-owner will watch the battle. after u exchange ur attacks (watevr attack is appropiate AS LONG AS IT FITS UR ALTER) for howver long, which ever co-owner is watching the fight will decide who wins based off the damage and attackts done so come up with good attacks or else well u wont win!! Remember to take into account also wat element is weak 4 weeks so, i or haku will repost with battle results and who won each battle. whoever wins in the end gets the proud title of best alter (me and haku already have awesome alters, that waz actually proven in the show so we dont need to prove anything) CO-OWNERS IF U WANT TO ADD TO THE BATTLE EXPERIENCE WITH WATVER SUGGESTION PLZ GO RIGHT AHEAD!
Ok so herez the official rules -PLEASE READ THEM!!!
i'll repost them under my events section which i'll add under the fc discription i.e the first post made by me. If u ever are concerned with who u beat or where u stand (or if u got eliminated) just look on the starting page and it will be posted there or pm a co-owner and he/she'll tell u.
1.Each person who wants to battle MUST pm a co-owner or post in the fc who they want to battle and if that person excepts. A approval for a battle must be approved by co-owner or me. A co-owner or owner will pm the person who they want to battle and see if its ok with them.
2. YOU MUST have a co-owner watch the battle. IT wont count if a co-owner is not present. if no co-owner is present U MAY HAVE UR BATTLE ANYWAY BUT, A WINNER IS NOT GOING TO BE DECIDED UNTIL A CO-OWNER reads over the battle
3. EACH PERSON IS ONLY ALLOWED 12 posts a battle. If u dont win by then, then its a automatic loss. ANY TYPE OF A DRAW WILL BE DECIDED BY A SUDDEN DEATH (1 attack) move
4.U must be a member to start a battle
5. NO DOUBLE POSTING ATTACKS OR FLAMING. u will be kicked out of the fc if u do so
6. After a battle is done ur info on the battle will be posted under the first post the creator, me, sasuke_power, has made.
7. IF UR ELIMINATED then UR ELIMINATED. no secret revival powers. No one has that powerful an alter yet.
8. IF you have any questions plz pm a co-owner or me with it.
9. IF U DECIDED U WANT TO BE A PART OF THE BATTLING AT ALL U MUST TELL EVERYONE BY POSTING IT UP ON THE FORUM!> IF ANY PERSON WHO WANTS TO FIGHT HASNT POSTED THAT THEY WANNA EVEN BE PART OF THIS TOURNAMENT U WONT EvEN BE LISTED!!
10. The official listing for this tournament will be posted by me or other co-owner by this friday.
11. The setup will be as follows, preliminaries, Elimination round, finals.
The next tournament will deal with pairing not this one!
12. I WILL NOT BE HERE ON THE WEEKENDS SO THE BATTLE WILL BE LEFT UP TO THE CO-OWNERS. I will post the info on the battle on monday!

Whatever other rules and regulations/ ideas U think should be added please feel free to post a suggest/idea. To haku2099 and other co-owners if you feel that more rules should be added pm me. OK SO LET THE TOURNAMENT COMMENCE!! (Rememver the battles themselves dont officially begin until fri/monday.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300

Last edited by sasuke_power; 11-01-2006 at 03:32 PM.