Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gaara
Thread: Gaara
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #2
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidalyW View Post
Hey, I was rereading Part 2 of the manga the other day and I remembered a question I really wanted to ask. After Gaara died and lost the One-tail, did he lose alot of his power? I mean I know that there is no definative answer but I was kinda wondering what ya'll thought? I haven't gone back and read the Chunin exam manga recently but I seem to recall that the sand in his goard was controlled by the One-tail to protect Gaara. Also is he going to lose those awesome circles around his eyes now that he can sleep well. Any thoughts or ideas?
Yeah, since he can sleep those "Bags" around his eyes should be gone in a matter of days. Listen, Gaara has only lost his massive chakra power that he contained which allowed him to use a bunch of jutsus in one match, as well as the spirt that protected him is gone, so no automatic sand protection. His control over sand has not changed, from what I read his dad taught him since he was young so he learnt it from him. Gaara should be getting a lot stronger since he is kazekage he needs to keep his skills sharp. A kage is suppose to be the strongest person in the village afterall...0_o