Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone ever been to the Naruto Road Show?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #13
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Has anyone ever been to the Naruto Road Show?

lol, pwned by shadow. Double-posting is posting twice in a row. The third and fourth posts in this thread were both by you; thus, you double-posted, and you got an infraction for it. If you're trying to pretend that you're a famous voice actor for a Naruto character you're hoping none of us know Naruto well enough to realize is made-up, you're failing miserably. And before anyone exposes their ignorance, that setence made perfect grammatical sense.
Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraScythe View Post
Hey, guys. This guy stole my account but I have deleted it and he wont cause anymore trouble. I was chatting with him and I told him a thing me and my friend made up: Jasen Benn and Mikaru, the Zenin. But he didnt realize it wasnt real and he totally got stupid. Im really sorry.
I don't believe you. You can't simply delete an account and move on, you have to get a mod to do it. I don't know if even they can delete an account. Ban it, certainly, but delete it, I'm not sure about. Based on some evidence I've collected, you created two accounts when you joined, not just one, then posted something stupid with one account and tried to cover your ass with the other when you realized you screwed up. Double accounting is against the rules, too. Prepare to be beaten with the ban stick! (Oh, and "Aeland" isn't an actual place.)

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 11-02-2006 at 05:30 PM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote