First of all, next time someone makes a duplicate of this question I will personally ban you. Stop. We've said many times that you don't become apart of the staff by asking. Despite what we may seem to be like, we are not whores or desperate for that matter.
Do you really want to know how to become staff? Then do the following:
- Shutup - nobody likes a "OMGIWANNABESTAFFPLEASEMAKEMESTAFF" person. Annoying and immature.
- Act mature on the forums- The best way to show that you are "staff worthy" is how you post and how your reputation (not the bar under the avatar BTW) is with the rest of the forum and staff. Obviously the ones who are slower to "OMG LOIK YOU ARE SO TOTALLY WRONG" are better apt to be liked overall...not to mention us.
- Be active - You have to show dedication to the forum; Plain and simple. If you come on every once in a while (less than a hour or two a week) then you are not active. I consider being active to atleast being on 4-6 days a week and 2+ hours a day. Obviously you need to spend time with friends and more pressing matters, and that is understood.
- Be patient- When there are slots avalible and we see that you are appicable to being the next mod canidate, the admins will contact you. Its not the other way around.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY=FIGHT TEH POWAR!!!-I dunno, it just seems to work out that way somehow. Fuck yeah!
Anybody can be a mod and there is no discremination or prevention based on race, nationality, or ideas. There, however, is judgement on your maturity.
With that said do not post another "How can I" or "Can I" "be staff". I automatically assume this thread is read.
EDIT::Revision 1 complete | Change == Grammar and spelling thanks to Beautiful-Green-Beast for noticing.