Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Creativity Works: Create your own Zanpakuto Kit
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #20
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
Re: Creativity Works: Create your own Zanpakuto Kit

I feel so nooby for doing this! But I've just recently got into the routine of watching Bleach everyday(the Naruto fillers just aren't cutting it for me)...so go easy on me.

Name: Arapala (it means a full moon in australian aboriginal)
Elemental powers: Um.... er..... ("wikipedias" bleach to check)
Shape: An Urumi type (that sword that has thread like blades that "bend") *Just to add, the whole hilt/handle is black and white striped.
Shikai Call:"Wardong, Keshite!" (yes I do know that keshite means erase....I couldn't think of a better way of saying it XD)
Bankai form: A large crow with bands of white on it's wings and neck
Avatar form: Some smexy dude wearing a black and white yukata or something...... maybe holding a bag of Tostitos..... (0_o)
Pros and Cons: Pros: Can move swiftly and wrap around someone scraping them from all sides, can bend into different shapes as well
Cons: It doesn't always obey commands, so it's hard to get along with him. It isn't effective at one hit KO's

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Last edited by Rath; 11-11-2006 at 08:37 PM.
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote