Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Hyuuga Family Logic
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #15
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Hyuuga Family Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccaruso View Post
Help me out. I'm trying to figure out something about how the Hyuuga family works. We have seen that Hizashi and Hiashi were identical twins. Hiashi was born first and was put into the Head family while Hizashi was put into the Branch family. I can understand this part. The family can have only one heir.

Fast forward to now. Hinata is the older sibling and heir to the Hyuuga family. Hinabi is the younger sibling, much like Hizashi. Why is Hinabi not in the Branch family? Hizashi and Hiashi were placed at birth from what I understand. Does anyone understand this why this happened? Or is this just a logic gap the author has not addressed?

well...the leader f the head family is still alive....so i think they will decide when he dies...

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote