Fandom Forums - View Single Post - "I wanna go to Japan"...right?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 06:58 PM   #6
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: "I wanna go to Japan"...right?

I disagree Terri. Japan is terrible to foreigners. For one, they are called fucking gaijin. Now, I may be a little off on this, but I am sure that gaijin is a fairly derogatory term for foreigners. That country is not really open to non japanese people. There will deal with you, but only as much as they have to. (Unless you want to go to Kabukicho... They'll "deal" with you then ) Gaijin are not really liked down there, fuck, I've heard reports of the Gaijin barrier. On the subways people will often avoid sitting near a foreigner in fear that... Uh, I dont know, they will be anally raped.

I guess Many other countries are the same. I live in canada so everyone is a fucking immigrant, the racism and close mindedness is far less up here than most places in the usa. (Not by much though)
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote