Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VBFC Fan Fic.
Thread: VBFC Fan Fic.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 12:34 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: VBFC Fan Fic.

I other words, my writing sucks......T_T...don't worry I'm learning...

Chapter 4

"Wow the countryside scenery is beuatiful."

"Stop jumping around like a 3 year old Kyo" warned Ayumi.

"I'm not jumping Ayumi-san..."

"Ahhh.Being a kid and all its glory...I miss it." whisper Hiro.

"Sensei we are here." says Ryushiro while his eyes look around....

"Nice. Now kids, Our mission starts.OK?"

"Ok!!!." all 3 say together.

"What should we do now sensei?" ask Ayumi.

"First we meet up with the village head, then you guys asked around. don't do anything drastic or stupid. I'm gonna ask around at the bar."

"The BAR????" all 3 say together.

"You have no idea how much information there is in a bar. Ok lets go."

At the darkness village.

At the village throne room, where an arrogant man sits at the throne,mumbling about his war plan. Sudddenly a female ninja appeared.

"How is it going Ina?"

"The seeds allready has been planted sir. I have to say, to use Nani Kingdom's women to breed our new soldier is brilliant." says Ina.

"Of course. the only nation neighbour with nani kingdom is moon, mountain and swamp. And mountainkage has been generous to help me." DarknessKage snickers while drinking his red wine.

"Will mountainkage still help us, sir even after this."

" As long I hold her hostage, mountainkage will do anything. A father's love goes a long way. hahahahahaha" darkkage laugh maniacly.

"You are a genius sir." bow Ina.

"And with enhancer at the nani kingdom, In 5 days my greatest army will be born, and in 2 weeks the world shall see my Grand Army of Uchihas. And by then, there will be one village left.Mine."

Then a ninja appeared." Sir MountainKage is ready for your command."

"And let the play began." Darknesskage communicates with Mountain kage telepathically."Attack the Swamp nation.NOW."

"Yes. And you will release her after this right." asked MountainKage.

"After I see Swamp Kage's head on a platter."

"..............Considered it done."

At Swamp Village........

A ninja running in toward SwampKage office..." Sir, Mountain ninjas are pouring in from the from the east."

"Expected.How the darkness forces?" asked Swamp Kage.

"They retreated back into their country,Sir."

"Strange. Get the chakra gates heated up just in case."ordered SwampKage.

"Yes Sir." And the ninjas runs to the gates location.

"Kai I want you to monitor the Darkness border just in case." Dragonfly will lead the defender head on against the Mountain forces. I'll contact Flash and Element and make sure they are ready. Ok go."SwampKage order. His face is shows he is very angry to be betrayed by one of his ally, Mountain.
"Betrayal" he grows.....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote