Re: The Comedy Thread
I simply find this funny because it happens to me so often...
Top Ten Polite Ways to Say Your Zipper is Down
10. The cucumber has left the salad.
9. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked
7. Paging Mr. Johnson...Paging Mr. Johnson..
6. Elvis is leaving the building.
5. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. Men may be From Mars.....but I can see something that rhymes
And the #1 way to tell someone his zipper is unzipped.....
1. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary".
My nerves are bad to-night.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak. What thinking?
What are you thinking of?
I never know what you are thinking.