Fandom Forums - View Single Post - My computer is gone wrong
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:47 AM   #13
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: My computer is gone wrong

hmm, well i dont know if ur able to see ur desktop or if ur comp just says this everytime u start up so i'll give answers on both sides:
well if you start up your comp and it puts up that list u mentioned then first try going to ur last known good configuration- if u get to ur desktop and things seem to be ok if you have norton or any other program on ur comp to fix errors run a error fix. To be safe also run a full system diagnostics- i mean literally right clicking on every drive you have and defragmenting them and scanning them for errors- If you have WinDoctor then run this too.
Its good to be safe cuz even if your computer is working fine after clicking on go to last known good configuration- your comps only putting the error that originally messed it up in a different portion of the computer

otherwise if that still doesnt work i.e- still not able to get to desktop just go with what everyone else is saying- start it up on safe mode BUT WITHOUT NETWORKING...

it would help to know what year celeron (or type u have) and your video card.
what type and how much ram ur video card holds. also wat motherboard u have? hmm well the motherboard thing u may not be able to find out but tell me the other two
I used to have a comp with a celeron D processor but celeron always finds some way to be slow/ have errors. Also a celeron (and any processor for that matter) runs better with more ram- I suggest u uprade ur ram- u dont have to but it will help ur comp u run faster and maybe ur low on virtual memory? I dont know if u are but its always a good idea to upgrade ur ram

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote