Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Q&A
Thread: Naruto Q&A
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #101
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
The Sharingan isn't exactly needed for Chidori, but it is a big help. Since you must have an insane speed when using Chidori, you're eyes become completely focused ahead of you, and you can't see anything but what you're running at. However, the Sharingan lets the user take in all that the eye can normally see. This is demonstrated in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, in which Sasuke (with the newly acquired third tomoe to his Sharingan) could see Naruto's movements (which were dramatically increased, due to the Kyuubi's power) when he couldn't before with only two tomoes.

Wikipedia link on Chidori.
never use wiki to back up ur info >.<.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by YozoraHoshi View Post
Just a question that I have been wondering for quite a while.
After the timeskip Sakura has improved her taijustu and medical ninjutsu. And I forgot where I heard it, but did the manga state that she is of near Sannin level or was it just some ramblings that someone said?
no, there has been nothing of that sort, she is a chuunin currently, and is learning from a sannin.....she is no where near a kage level at this point >.>....

there is no such thing as sannin level, a sannin is a title.....