Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Before i get banned AGAIN
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 03:08 PM   #9
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Before i get banned AGAIN

well see thats assuming, look at what the pic is actually saying, do you think its a flame from that?

and sure ill apologize if he's offended (he should be) but i hardly think its a flame

oh and by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
::Sigh::

A) You quoted Redneckboy's post and THEN put up the picture as a way to insult him.

B) You then said "It's not flaming" as a way to cover your ass... (Despite the fact that it doesn't work that way. I can't say "SO-AND-SO IS A FAG! (just kidding)" and expect to get away with it. You said it only because you KNEW what you were doing is flaming.

C) You're only unbanned until Shino hears back from Redneckboy and he makes the final call.

D) Thread closed. If you have a beef with an infraction, then take it up with an admin or the mod+ who gave it to you.
A) you can assume this if you like

B) i did that cuz i knew YOUD (not any other mod, just you) would pull this shit, and you did. thank you for proving my point

D) i wanna see if anyone else thinks i did wrong. This doesn't involve you so FUCK OFF

Last edited by Shikamaru; 01-09-2007 at 03:11 PM.