Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Precise Chakra Control for Naruto and Medical Ninjutsu for Hinata
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 02:25 PM   #32
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Precise Chakra Control for Naruto and Medical Ninjutsu for Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjin927 View Post
I agree that she would become like Kabuto. Since the Byakugan can damage internal organs it stands to reason that it can heal them as well and she could use it for fast and accurate diagnosis of patients.

In the Konoha Eleven filler, she went with Sakura to examine a dead body and without her they would have not been able to see that the dead person did not have any well developed Chakra coils. She did not flinch and she proved to be more useful than Sakura. Granted fillers are fillers but you get the point.

If Ino knows Medical ninjutsu then it is most likely that Hinata knows some as well. Canonically she made healing medicines showing not only an interest but an actuall understanding of medicine, enough to give to Naruto and maybe even her teammates on missions. Unfortunately in the fillers this was not covered but what was covered was her chakra control.

It is a possible possibility that Hinata is likely a medic nin. Until Kishimoto conviniently throws that aside i will firmly believe that she is one.

Oh NARUHINA FOREVER and EVER.
I also think it's a strong possibility that Hinata will be a medic nin. ^^ But I don't think she'll be at Sakura's level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjin927 View Post
HInata has not been developed enough in the manga so her assests have not been shown. As for Sakura she was useles to begin with and now with Tsunades teaching she is so strong.
If you look clearly Hinata wanted to improve herself not for Naruto but because of him whereas Sakura improved to help in the fight against Sasuke. She is a weak character and HInata is far better. It would be fitting to have a bit of a rivalry between and a Medic Nin one would be great.
Sakura was never 'useless'. She was unskilled. :/

For someone who doesn't like the way the characters called Naruto an idiot just because he was ignorant, you shouldn't call Sakura useless just because she lacked in fighting power in the beginning. Double-standards are bothersome and clearly show bias. ^^

Sakura was extremely intelligent and despite having little power, she was not afraid to throw herself in front of the enemy to protect whoever needed her. That is enough evidence that she was not useless. And her excellent chakra control was brought up in the Wave Arc, and also her abilities in genjustu, which was brought up during the Konoha Invasion Arc. But anyway, what Sakura needed was the right mentor and she found that in Tsunade. Now she has found her potential and calling in life.

And Hinata wanted to became strong because of Naruto... and Sakura wants to become strong because Sasuke and Naruto need her. How is that really any different? Both of them also want to become strong for themselves. Sakura needed the motivation, but that doesn't make her weak at all. In fact, she is an extremely strong character because she has improved so much, for herself, and for her companions. That is true strength. I don't care if you like Hinata better, but you don't have to make Sakura seem small in comparison. :/

Anyway, overall nice theories but I don't agree completely. And Naruto will never have the precise chakra control that it takes to do medical ninjutsu like Tsunade or Sakura... and while Hinata would become an excellent medic nin, I don't think she'd be at Sakura's level, who the manga has hinted at will surpass Tsunade. ^^

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call