Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Precise Chakra Control for Naruto and Medical Ninjutsu for Hinata
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 11:57 PM   #39
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold
Re: Precise Chakra Control for Naruto and Medical Ninjutsu for Hinata

i think they there is a good chance that when naruto gets more mature, he can gain perhaps not precise chakra control, like sakura, but almost near precise.. naruto's character is very much like jiraiya when he was younger, and even Jiraiya grew to have such awesome power, preciscion and strength..plus he is naruto's coach, so i'm sure that naruto will gain almost precise chakra control, but not so soon of cos...if someone as foolish as how jiraiya was when he was younger can grow to b so powerful and a sennin, i'm sure that naruto can achieve that too..

regarding hinata, there's a high possibility that she does become a medical nin, but not a full time medical nin like sakura, she'll prob know like survival type medical jutsus.. i dont think that hinata wil b so powerful like sakura and tsunade, cos she's such a gentle person, plus her skill is more on taijutsu and shutting chakra points, i dont think that it'll convert into monstrous strength.. some how it'll just not suit hinata's gentle personality.

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote