Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gas Prices
Thread: Gas Prices
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #26
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Gas Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesealer View Post
Gas prices are controlled by the republicans. That's why in some areas the dropped greatly to promote them during the elections. But as soon as the dems won it all, no more cheap gas cuz now that the dems are here gas co. cant get away with what they've been doing. And that's ripping people off financially.
yeah your right, its all the republicans.lol ummmm gas prices just went down again, $ 1.91 $ thats the cheapest for a while. Does that mean that the republicans are working now towards the presidential election. Common now, dems are way into there consiracy theories. I believe that the rep get support from them (oil companys), but dont control the prices of oil. thats funny shit. way to many conspiracy theories, and everyone believes them all. I know why the price of gas is so cheap, because we invaded iraq, remember, thats the only reason we went there right. For the oil.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote