Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Such thing as Luck?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 01:10 PM   #16
Akasun_Sasori
Academy Student

Location: There's a difference between your location and where you live. I live in a hou... da** ran outa room
Akasun_Sasori is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Such thing as Luck?

Luck is determined by the brain as a fortunate event/good event. Luck isn't very realistic in most cases but good things do tend to happen. Luck varies from person to person. I believe in Karma (which, btw is the height of hypocracy these days) so if someone is lucky, than some form of "why couldn't that of happened to me" would be going through your head. To the other person, some form of "sweet" would be going through there head. But most people define luck as a fortunate event that wasn't intentional or cause by anything. Since humans are very self-centered and think of themselves as higher value of some other people, you wouldn't call it lucky that the sun rises every day because that benefits everybody in the world. While you would probably call it lucky that the sun rises every day if it only benefited yourself.
In conclusion, I do not believe in luck but rather, the good fortune of myself or some other people.

Stupid
Annoying
Pointless
http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15728&datel  ine=1169917538
Akasun_Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote