Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Time Travel
Thread: Time Travel
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 10:33 PM   #3
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Time Travel

your question
Quote:
If so, then why have we not seen time travellers before? Does this mean that in the future, they have not been created? Or is it the simple fact that we have not been able to utilize them as of yet that prevents us from seeing such time travellers?
my speculation is that we are capable of doing such a thing and i think in the future they have created a way to use time travel but i also think they may have banned it for reasons that its too dangerous to change what has happened and i also believe that no one can change the past, maybe change the way it happened but the outcome will still be the same... ex. a loved one died of a car accident and u go to the past to change it, u may hav prevented the car accident from happening but the death of ur loved one is still inevitable bec. people believe everything happend for a purpose and simply changing what has happened will shift the future and thus disaster is not far from happening... that's just me
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote