Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fav Naruto Couple
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 11:23 PM   #91
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fav Naruto Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilk04 View Post
I totally agree. They haven't spent a lot of time together but they are closer than him and Sakura would have been if they had spent the same amount of time together, so it only seems natural that if they start to spend more time together that their love (naruto actually realizing it) will start to grow.
You definitely have a point. And I agree. Without even realizing it, Naruto dropped his facade for Hinata, and admitted to weakness. But she was able to speak up when it mattered most, and tell Naruto what she saw in him. And she cheered him up.

Sakura and Naruto did not click. It took all of Part 01 for Sakura to see Naruto for who he really was, and Sasuke even had to step in a few times and correct her point of view. However, this wasn't the case for Sakura with Sasuke. She understood Sasuke to the point that she even had a premonition, and knew that he would leave. Not only that, but during the bell test, Sasuke half-opened up to Sakura and said "I cried that day...", which is not only unusual for his character but strange because the two barely knew each other back then.

And you see, what gives me the most confidence... is the databooks. When I got into Naruto, I didn't even know they existed. And I didn't for a long time after that. But when I did stumble across them and read the different translations.... guess what? They reaffirmed my beliefs. Is that saying something? Hopefully. lmao. But they are 100% Masashi Kishimoto. That is a fact. ::shrugs again:: Have you read the databook entries?

EDIT ::

Whoa... kakashi4life.... go read the rules of the forum... that might do you some good... X_x And just get an account at imageshack or photobucket, upload some pictures, and use the correct url to post in a forum. Remember to place the pics behind a spoiler tag, especially if you have a bunch. Okay? Oh, and the limit is four pics per post. That includes the use of smilelys, god only knows why.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 01-28-2007 at 11:26 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote