Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Awesome One-liners!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: Awesome One-liners!!

i have some too!

I'd horse-whip you if i had a horse-groucho marx

you have the brain of a four year old child, and i bet he was glad to get rid of it-groucho marx

you have a beautiful face for radio-i dnt know, but still halarious!

From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter--some day I intend reading it. -groucho marx

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception. -groucho marx

I'll show you a thing or three.- groucho marx

I could dance with you till the cows come home...But I would rather dance with the cows till you come home- groucho marx

i love the marx bros...they were an awesome comedy series from the 1930's...this isn't even a piece of all of their work

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote