Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Comedy Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #15
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Comedy Thread

These are both really lame jokes, but I thought they were dorky-funny.

>>> So a woman walks into a fabric store and up to the counter and says, "Excuse me miss, but I need some curtains." The woman at the counter smiles and asks what for. So the woman says, "Well I need curtains for my computer."

"But ma'am, we don't carry curtains for computers. They don't make them that way."

"Well why not?"

"Because curtains aren't made for computers."

"But I have Windows!" <<<

Next one:

>>>At the pearly white gates of heaven stands St. Joseph. Up to the gates walks Albert Einstein. Einstein walks up to St. Joseph and says, "Hi, I'm Albert Einstein, I need to get in." But St. Joseph says, "No, you have to prove that you're Einstein first." So Einstein takes a sheet of paper and writes down a bunch of complicated equations. St. Joseph, impressed, says, "Alright, alright, I'll let you through."

Up to the pearly white gates comes Pablo Picasso. He strides right up to St. Joseph and goes, "I'm Pablo Picasso, and I need to get in." But St. Joseph says, "Well Einstein just came up here a minute ago, and he had to prove he was Einstein before I could let him in, so now you have to prove that you're Picasso." So Picasso took a paintbrush and created a masterpiece. St. Joseph, impressed, said, "You're definitely Picasso, in you go."

Finally, up to the pearly white gates comes George W. Bush, and he says to St. Joseph, "My name's George W. Bush, and I need to get in." St. Joseph says, "Well Einstein and Picasso just came through here and they had to prove who they were before I could let them in, so show me some proof that you're George W. Bush."

And Bush goes, "Who's Einstein and Picasso?"

St. Joseph, convinced, opens the pearly white gates and lets him inside.<<<
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote