Fandom Forums - View Single Post - NL the Anime Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 02:08 AM   #1
Lily229
Jounin

Lily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The longest thread ever! v7

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, and since I want to get characters right and take critism yada yada....and yes, i do realize my grammar and spelling suck ass. It's so bad my computer over heats just trying to correct it. *shakes head* either way, from now on, post all comments about the NLA in here please and I'll also give you updates about the upcoming manga/ideas for the story as well in here. All comments made about the story will be moved into here just so ya know lol.

Like this weekend is going to be really tight for me since I'll be going away for the weekend, but I'll have chapter 7 up and ready by tomorrow night, hopefully around 8 o'clock eastern time. Maybe if I get everything I need done tomorrow I might post double chapters since I've been and will be for the next few days. *looks back* man, i really did leave you guys on a cliff hanger. Well See you all tomorrow night around 8ish ^^ *waves* thanks for reading NLA, and I hope to keep getting your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja
*sighs* Horny nee-san. -_-
Horny, pervy nee-san. -_-
*sighs* Oh wow nee-san. -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sakura*
lily- =___='''''''''''''''''''''
*points* from my Nii-chan to me ^^ and don't forget *Sakura*

I'm in college now ^^

Last edited by Lily229; 02-22-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Lily229 is offline   Reply With Quote