Chapter 286 discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #1
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Chapter 286 discussion

THERE ARE SPOILERS!
Okay...So Naruto, Sakura, and Sai are off to a shaky start. Sai basically calls Sasuke a weakling and a traitor, so Sakura and Naruto get pissed. Sakura lays out Sai, and Sai doesn't even care. He tells her she should remember "fake smiles." (I have a pretty good idea what this means.) Yamato puts them all in a type of cage jutsu, and tells them they are spending the day strengthening their friendship and teamwork...So they go to a hot spring. Yamato talks about being a team...and Sai makes fun of Naruto about having a penis. Naruto pretty much calls Sai gay for talking about dicks all the time, and Sakura gets embarrassed when she hears this on the otherside of the wall. The Yamato tells Naruto a story about how Tsunade kicked Jiraiya's ass for doing something, and tells Naruto it is because Jiraiya actually did do, what Naruto was thinking about. (I have a good idea about what he's talking about here too.) Then we see Yamato muttering to himself as he stares at his ANBU mask....What are your guy's thoughts on this chapter?
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 02:37 PM   #2
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought that it was sais anbu mask, coz i remember his looked different but cant remember how sais look like so im not sure whos mask it is, but he says things are gonna get busy, he prolly has some plan of his own, ethier that or he is planning to test their teamwork coz that is wat he wanted to achieve.

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 02:38 PM   #3
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Great chapter. Alot more character developement which I always like to see. Yamato is a scary dude, its like he has two personalities or something. He's becomming one of my favortie characters, plus wood jutsu are tight. I guess its clear that Sai is going to turn on team Kakashi....his fake smile comment was kida creepy, I wonder what he's planning.

When they finally do see sasuke again, I hope he's a complete asshole to Sakura. Her denial is about as worse as Naruto's. I bet Sasuke isn't punching people at Orochimaru's castle if they something bad about her.

And I still think Yamato was looking at Sai's mask. It seemed like he was going through his bag because Sai's kunai and scroll (drawing pad) was on the table next to the bag. Tsunade did tell him to keep an eye on Sai afterall. Yamato might have found those secret orders Sai was given earlier.

Either way we need to get to this bridge, all this is fine but Ive been waiting for months to see who this spy is.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 02:52 PM   #4
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
my first guess at the spy is kabuto, makes the most sense

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 10:20 PM   #5
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
I believe the spy willl be a very trivial character that we have only seen once or MAYBE twice before, or someone we have never seen.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:03 PM   #6
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
THERE ARE SPOILERS!
Okay...So Naruto, Sakura, and Sai are off to a shaky start. Sai basically calls Sasuke a weakling and a traitor, so Sakura and Naruto get pissed. Sakura lays out Sai, and Sai doesn't even care. He tells her she should remember "fake smiles." (I have a pretty good idea what this means.) Yamato puts them all in a type of cage jutsu, and tells them they are spending the day strengthening their friendship and teamwork...So they go to a hot spring. Yamato talks about being a team...and Sai makes fun of Naruto about having a penis. Naruto pretty much calls Sai gay for talking about dicks all the time, and Sakura gets embarrassed when she hears this on the otherside of the wall. The Yamato tells Naruto a story about how Tsunade kicked Jiraiya's ass for doing something, and tells Naruto it is because Jiraiya actually did do, what Naruto was thinking about. (I have a good idea about what he's talking about here too.) Then we see Yamato muttering to himself as he stares at his ANBU mask....What are your guy's thoughts on this chapter?
There already is a thread for this chapter, so this one should be closed.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 01:12 PM   #7
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
There already is a thread for this chapter, so this one should be closed.
Actually, that was a Spoilers thread just showing like 5 pictures from the chapter. Pay attention more, k thanks.
Old 12-04-2005, 01:24 PM   #8
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually, that was a Spoilers thread just showing like 5 pictures from the chapter. Pay attention more, k thanks.
You just love giving people a reason to hate you. When you make a spoiler thread it's also counts as a discussion thread. In your own word " Pay more attention."

@Magnum go to the chapter 286 spoiler thread

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 02:38 PM   #9
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
You just love giving people a reason to hate you. When you make a spoiler thread it's also counts as a discussion thread. In your own word " Pay more attention."

@Magnum go to the chapter 286 spoiler thread
That wasn't a discussion thread because the person that made it didnt even discuss the chapter, they just posted some pictures. And the chapter hadn't even come out yet. This is a discussion because Mrpwnzerz actually summerized and then discussed the chapter.

We need to stop making seperate spoiler threads around here. Those pics can be posted somewhere else,and plus after the chapter comes out no one goes to those threads anymore.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:53 PM   #10
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
LOL Who are you again to say sh!t to me, actually the chapter is discused already in the thread titled: "Ch. 286*spoilers*". Yes it is true that there are like 5 pics from the chapter in it, but if you PAID ATTENTION more you would have noticed that we took the liberty to talk about the chapter there. Pay more attention your damn self and stop creating duplicate threads like Makoto_Duke_War_IV already said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
That wasn't a discussion thread because the person that made it didnt even discuss the chapter, they just posted some pictures. And the chapter hadn't even come out yet. This is a discussion because Mrpwnzerz actually summerized and then discussed the chapter.

We need to stop making seperate spoiler threads around here. Those pics can be posted somewhere else,and plus after the chapter comes out no one goes to those threads anymore.
Alright define a discussion thread, because per his own words in that exact same thread MrPwnzerz discussed and talked about the chapter. Unless there is another chapter out somewhere else where Sakura punches Sai. That sure seems like it is being discussed over in the other thread.
Quote:
Haha, Sakura DECKED Sai, I don't think those translations were very accurate though. They seemed to me as if they like...skipped some stuff that was said?
Just for further clarification to my point and to add insult to injury, here is some of your comments "not discussing the chapter":
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
I think Yamoto was going through Sai's bag and found his Roots mask. So that means I also think that all Root members have the same mask. They preech no feelings, no past so I can see how they would all wear the same mask to remeove any feelings of indivisuality amoung the group thus making a faceless, nameless, pastless(not a word) army.
Yes, it is a very vague thread discussion compared to some in the past that I have created as well as I think Bad Guy, but it still counts for one. I was already in a bad mood when I checked the boards then someone getting smart with me saying to pay attention was just the spark I needed.

Staying on topic.
Boring chapter in the sense that nothing happens but we see that Sakura isn't just some useless ninja when it comes to Sasuke, she will stand up for him even in light of his desertion of the village.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:06 PM   #11
Magnum
Genin

Magnum is an unknown quantity at this point
where can I get this chapter from ?

Proud member of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 01:09 PM   #12
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Stop making two of the same thread.

Old 12-04-2005, 09:21 PM   #13
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
Stop making two of the same thread.
I'd rather make a second thread than make a thread about an obviously fake picture of gay Naruto characters.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:57 AM   #14
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
I'd rather make a second thread than make a thread about an obviously fake picture of gay Naruto characters.
Just how are they fake? and I just love grossing out the likes of you. Orochimaru-sama will rape you tonight. *evil laugh* (oops I just bad mouth Orochimaru-sama)

Old 12-04-2005, 01:20 PM   #15
Magnum
Genin

Magnum is an unknown quantity at this point
Can u give me a link for were to get this chapter ?

Proud member of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote