Chapter 287 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2005, 06:05 PM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Chapter 287 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Alright like mentioned in another thread another talking chapter, poor Naruto hadd his manhood brought up again in another chapter. I think Sai is now just bringing it up to get to Naruto and annoy him. That wasn't a bad tent that Yamato created for them to stay in, we never had tents like that when I was a boy scout. It puts a whole new spin on the phrase pitching a tent. We find out a little more regarding Sai's background we find out that he supposedly had an older brother who he drew a picture of and keeps in his photo album until it is done. Looks like there might be some action in the next chapter since they will be getting to the bridge or maybe attacked before arriving to the bridge possibly by this hooded figure.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 06:10 PM   #2
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
See, I think this is the difference between an elite ninja and a regular ninja. Naruto has only the shadow clone jutsu, and non-elemental jutsu. He is not building up variety, this ninja however is. He seems to have mastered wooden techniques, and his experience shows.

I bet that technique was just a simple pillar growth technique, but he mastered it to such a level, that he can make these structures. It would not be a bad idea if Naruto went for variety too.

In anycase, lets get to the bridge soon.
__________________
freerice.com

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 06:15 PM   #3
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareofdragon
See, I think this is the difference between an elite ninja and a regular ninja. Naruto has only the shadow clone jutsu, and non-elemental jutsu. He is not building up variety, this ninja however is. He seems to have mastered wooden techniques, and his experience shows.

I bet that technique was just a simple pillar growth technique, but he mastered it to such a level, that he can make these structures. It would not be a bad idea if Naruto went for variety too.

In anycase, lets get to the bridge soon.
So are you saying that you think Yamato might have created this jutsu to make that structure or that his skill in the jutsu was so good that he can control the wood to make structures. Also I guess Naruto is somehow mastering his clones in the sense that he can now do rasengans with them.

LOL I know that was reaching flare alright he does suck and he needs to learn some elemental jutsu's. I mean I don't know what the problem is, if he can learn jutsu's so fast why doesn't he have his sensei's teach him some or show him some so that he can learn them. I just feel like Naruto waste so much time day to day but wants to rush things at the last minute, right now would be the perfect opportunty to learn a new jutsu. Instead he is fighting with Sai about his the constant mention of a certain body part, heck ask Sai to show you a thing or two.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #4
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
Actually I am saying both. He has so much skill with wooden jutsu that he can make a jutsu for a structure.

Yeah, Naruto's fighting style seems to show mastery, but he needs to learn more skills to master. He has what? Two? Sasuke has Fire, master of weaponry, mastery of movement, and mastery of sight. Sakura has chakra control, medical technique, genjutsu, and stamina (for girls anyway). Naruto does not even use his summoning jutsu. -_-
__________________
freerice.com

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 07:39 PM   #5
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareofdragon
Actually I am saying both. He has so much skill with wooden jutsu that he can make a jutsu for a structure.

Yeah, Naruto's fighting style seems to show mastery, but he needs to learn more skills to master. He has what? Two? Sasuke has Fire, master of weaponry, mastery of movement, and mastery of sight. Sakura has chakra control, medical technique, genjutsu, and stamina (for girls anyway). Naruto does not even use his summoning jutsu. -_-
What two things has Naruto mastered, his kage bushin and what the rasengan is that what you are referring to. When did we ever see Sasuke use any weapons to show us he has mastered weapons? Also do you think he actually mastered movement, it would seem like Sai or Lee have mastered movement more so than Sasuke. See now I am wondering what medical technique or genjutsu he has used, I almost don't want to ask since it is you Flare. I see I will be watching the series again starting next week after this stupid paper for school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
Now this is more like it, a good old-fashioned Kidistight chapter discussion thread.

I know alot isn't going on in these chapters but Im loving them. The build-up is great, every week we get just a little more. Of course, the highlight of this chapter, 2 weeks in a row, was Yamato! Dude is serious......he has a jutsu that makes a house...need I say more?

I never get tired of Sai's dick jokes, you can tell they stike a nerve in Naruto, and plus their always funny as hell. Im glad we finally get down to the real stuff, a plan about the bridge. I wanna see someone pull off a Sasori henge.......that will be the best Henge ever, they need to write that is a scroll somewhere if they do it, im sure someone else would like to learn it. I hope we finally get to the bridge next week (I've been saying that for about 4 weeks)

Million Dollar Question: Who's under the cloak?

Next week's chapter is gonna rule, hope we get another tight Yamato jutsu. Part 2 is still 689204 times better than part 1.
Bad Guy what do you think would be so hard to perform a Sasori henge, as long as you are good at it you just mimic him. It really shouldn't be that hard for the simple fact that Sasori has that cloak on. If there is reason for him to take that cloak off then it doesn't matter who is immitating him because there will be a fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinX
i think yamato's jutsu is just mastered pretty well and he nos how to use it, something like when naruto used rasangan for a twister but just like 5 times as hard probably.

ok but did any1 notice, the house is so huge and noticeable, he is an anbu and wats he thinking? showing off his skills and not doing the ninja thing, the hood guy harsh saw the huge building from his hill with the mysterious guy pose going on, with the shadow over his face and wind etc, we all no the pose by now watching so many animes.

and finally the picture was cleared up in this chapter, i thought it looked a little unrealistic, so its only an drawing, hmmm wonder is his bro dead, maybe he was trying to bring him back with a drawing, like he did to the other wolf thingys he drew, reminds me of sasori when he tried to get his parents back and made them into puppets.
I kind of wondered why he created such a big building, but then when I looked through the chapter a second time I figured that there might be traps laying around the building since it is so big. It is almost like inviting the enemy into your base if there aren't any traps. If Sai was trying to bring his brother back what is he waiting on since he doesn't need to see what he looks like. This almost reminds me of full metal alchemist when they are trying to get back there missing limbs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 08:01 PM   #6
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband
 
#1 Bad Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ATL
Age: 31
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Bad Guy what do you think would be so hard to perform a Sasori henge, as long as you are good at it you just mimic him. It really shouldn't be that hard for the simple fact that Sasori has that cloak on. If there is reason for him to take that cloak off then it doesn't matter who is immitating him because there will be a fight.
Becuase only one person in Yamato's camp has ever seen they guy up close, and he has a big ass wooden tail. Even with his cloak and bandana over his mouth he's still a wooden puppet and I've never seen anyone henge into wood before. Even without a tail he's a puppet and has a doll head so It seems to me it would be kinda difficult to henge him. It defintely wouldn't be as easy as turning into a regular person. ITs gonna take practice to look like a wooden doll man dont you think? This is a very fragile situation, if they spy thinks something is up then the whole mission might go up in smoke.....you need to make a damn good "wooden scorpion in an akatsuki cloak" replica. Even if you turn into him you need to sound like your talking from under a wooden puppet dont you?

Do it, write it, scroll it, and lock it up. Thats a forbidden jutsu
__________________




#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 08:16 PM   #7
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
Becuase only one person in Yamato's camp has ever seen they guy up close, and he has a big ass wooden tail. Even with his cloak and bandana over his mouth he's still a wooden puppet and I've never seen anyone henge into wood before. Even without a tail he's a puppet and has a doll head so It seems to me it would be kinda difficult to henge him. It defintely wouldn't be as easy as turning into a regular person. ITs gonna take practice to look like a wooden doll man dont you think? This is a very fragile situation, if they spy thinks something is up then the whole mission might go up in smoke.....you need to make a damn good "wooden scorpion in an akatsuki cloak" replica. Even if you turn into him you need to sound like your talking from under a wooden puppet dont you?

Do it, write it, scroll it, and lock it up. Thats a forbidden jutsu
I guess it could be kind of hard, I just think that if Naruto was able to henge into Akamaru that someone as skilled as Yamato wouldn't have that much of a problem hengeing into Sasori. I would think that they would have pics of Sasori for people to see since he is such a dangerous person, similar to wanted posters.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 08:24 PM   #8
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband
 
#1 Bad Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ATL
Age: 31
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
I guess it could be kind of hard, I just think that if Naruto was able to henge into Akamaru that someone as skilled as Yamato wouldn't have that much of a problem hengeing into Sasori. I would think that they would have pics of Sasori for people to see since he is such a dangerous person, similar to wanted posters.
Yeah, but as I think about it, they've got the perfect person to henge into a puppet....Yamato! He's good with wood (no homo) So I guess he could make a good Sasori henge. It still a forbidden jutsu though, im not swaying from that. you should never, EVER be allowed to henge into an AKatsuki member.
__________________




#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:11 PM   #9
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
What two things has Naruto mastered, his kage bushin and what the rasengan is that what you are referring to. When did we ever see Sasuke use any weapons to show us he has mastered weapons? Also do you think he actually mastered movement, it would seem like Sai or Lee have mastered movement more so than Sasuke. See now I am wondering what medical technique or genjutsu he has used, I almost don't want to ask since it is you Flare. I see I will be watching the series again starting next week after this stupid paper for school.
Thats suppose to mean something, but I am just not hitting any connections.

Sasuke did master weaponry (or mastering). His basic fighting style does use a lot of tools. Sasuke is also learning the mastery of body movement (Sharingan plus Lee movement). He is learning Katon and Chidori.

Sakura has a lot of medical jutsu and chakra control. Genjutsu too, but I have not seen it. She also notices a lot of little things, minute details.

Naruto can summon (does not even use it), create chakra balls, and create clones. He is good with henge though, I would like to see more combination. Sasuke already combines a lot of his mastering skills, Naruto rarely does.


But, I want to see the hidden dude, even if it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts.
__________________
freerice.com

flareofdragon.deviantart.com

Last edited by flareofdragon; 12-08-2005 at 10:46 PM.
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 11:02 PM   #10
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareofdragon
Thats suppose to mean something, but I am just not hitting any connections.

Sasuke did master weaponry (or mastering). His basic fighting style does use a lot of tools. Sasuke is also learning the mastery of body movement (Sharingan plus Lee movement). He is learning Katon and Chidori.

Sakura has a lot of medical jutsu and chakra control. Genjutsu too, but I have not seen it. She also notices a lot of little things, minute details.
Naruto can summon (does not even use it), create chakra balls, and create clones. He is good with henge though, I would like to see more combination.

Sasuke already combines a lot of his mastering skills, Naruto rarely does.
But, I want to see the hidden dude, even if it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts.
That's my mistake for some reason I didn't even see Sakura's name when I read your post I just automatically figured you were talking about Sasuke. I must be slipping because of this stupid paper I have do because I don't I ever would have missed that part of your statement. I know what your saying about Sakura and her aptitude with genjutsu, I remember during the chuunin finals she dispelled the genjutsu Kabuto created. Another time now that I think about it, was when Iruka tried to trick Sakura into not taking the chuunin exam. The only thing is that we have yet to see Sakura do any genjutsu, seems like against Kakashi in the second bell test she would have used some.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 11:59 PM   #11
MrPwnzerz
ANBU
 
MrPwnzerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Age: 23
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
What two things has Naruto mastered, his kage bushin and what the rasengan is that what you are referring to. When did we ever see Sasuke use any weapons to show us he has mastered weapons? Also do you think he actually mastered movement, it would seem like Sai or Lee have mastered movement more so than Sasuke. See now I am wondering what medical technique or genjutsu he has used, I almost don't want to ask since it is you Flare. I see I will be watching the series again starting next week after this stupid paper for school.
When did we see Sasuke master weaponry? Remember the flashbacks of him training every day with the Shuriken, because he wanted to be like Itachi? Or how about against Zabuza, when he made the replication of himself inside of that Windmill Shuriken? Additionally, mastering of movement? I don't know about "mastering," but he definitely got better at taijutsu by copying Lee's style.

Also, I have this weird theory in my head that the "Sasori" Sakura and Chiyoba faced, was actually just a good clone. They are talking about Sasori being at the bridge, despite his supposed being dead..and remember when we saw the Akatsuki leader talking to the members about their clones and how much effort they were going to have to put into them? Although, we DID see Tobi and Zetsu talking about Sasori's death..but..well, I don't.

Last edited by MrPwnzerz; 12-09-2005 at 12:02 AM.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 12:23 AM   #12
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
When did we see Sasuke master weaponry? Remember the flashbacks of him training every day with the Shuriken, because he wanted to be like Itachi? Or how about against Zabuza, when he made the replication of himself inside of that Windmill Shuriken? Additionally, mastering of movement? I don't know about "mastering," but he definitely got better at taijutsu by copying Lee's style.

Also, I have this weird theory in my head that the "Sasori" Sakura and Chiyoba faced, was actually just a good clone. They are talking about Sasori being at the bridge, despite his supposed being dead..and remember when we saw the Akatsuki leader talking to the members about their clones and how much effort they were going to have to put into them? Although, we DID see Tobi and Zetsu talking about Sasori's death..but..well, I don't.
When I think of some mastering something, I think that they are versatile in more than one weapon. We have only seen Sasuke uses throwing weapons, I guess in a way that is mastering a type of weapon. Ranged weapons, but there are close combat weapons that we haven't even see Sasuke pick up. Also Sasuke didn't make a replicant of himself Naruto did, Sasuke threw the clone of Naruto.

I don't recall them saying Sasori was supposed to be at the bridge, I see Yamato asking a lot of questions about Sasori. The questions he ask seem to be based off the fact that he will henge Sasori, what else is leading you to believe he is still alive. Lets indulge this theory you just mentioned, how good do you think a clone of someone can be. Do you think the clone of Sasori could be that good that he could even create puppets just like him. Also what exactly has to happen for a clone to disappear we were under the impression just hitting them would make them disperse. Also how much can a clone do, it seems like Sasori was way to involved in the fight to be a clone.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 06:32 AM   #13
MrPwnzerz
ANBU
 
MrPwnzerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Age: 23
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
I don't recall them saying Sasori was supposed to be at the bridge, I see Yamato asking a lot of questions about Sasori. The questions he ask seem to be based off the fact that he will henge Sasori, what else is leading you to believe he is still alive. Lets indulge this theory you just mentioned, how good do you think a clone of someone can be. Do you think the clone of Sasori could be that good that he could even create puppets just like him. Also what exactly has to happen for a clone to disappear we were under the impression just hitting them would make them disperse. Also how much can a clone do, it seems like Sasori was way to involved in the fight to be a clone.
Well, it IS just the manga...so it appears as if he was really involved. But how active was he really? Because he seemed kind've bored to be in the fight..Most times when we see bad guys fighting, they are having a blast and laughing at their enemies.(i.e. Orochimaru, Deidara, the Sound 4, etc.) So, I concluded that due to that conversation about the clones and how much of their chakra calibre that should put into their clones, I believe that was a fake. Keep in mind, these ninja ARE the best of the best...Atleast of what we know thus far. It was outrageous in the first place that someone who is powerful enough and evil enough to be in Akatsuki, would be defeated by an exceptional Chuunin and like..an 80 year old Jounin, that was FAR past her prime.(Similar to Sarutobi.) It would be kind of lame for someone in Akatsuki just to lose like that, based off of "He was caught by surprise by how strong Sakura was." And, granted it was a terrible low quality chapter that I read, I thought I read that Yamato was telling them there was a room of Sasori showing up at the bridge?
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 05:39 PM   #14
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
When I think of some mastering something, I think that they are versatile in more than one weapon. We have only seen Sasuke uses throwing weapons, I guess in a way that is mastering a type of weapon. Ranged weapons, but there are close combat weapons that we haven't even see Sasuke pick up. Also Sasuke didn't make a replicant of himself Naruto did, Sasuke threw the clone of Naruto.
Well no, he does not master weaponry, weaponry is a bad word. But he is learning ranged weapon tricks, and it seems to be above most chuunin level ninjas. This is what I refer to when I say "mastering," and yes you are right, Sasuke is mastering ranged weaponry.

Also, he is mastering body movement. Keeping his body movements definite so that he does not loose energy from dodging and such, we saw this in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. The sharingan helps him do this.

I hope they get to that guy soon.
__________________
freerice.com

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 06:38 PM   #15
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband
 
#1 Bad Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ATL
Age: 31
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Now this is more like it, a good old-fashioned Kidistight chapter discussion thread.

I know alot isn't going on in these chapters but Im loving them. The build-up is great, every week we get just a little more. Of course, the highlight of this chapter, 2 weeks in a row, was Yamato! Dude is serious......he has a jutsu that makes a house...need I say more?

I never get tired of Sai's dick jokes, you can tell they stike a nerve in Naruto, and plus their always funny as hell. Im glad we finally get down to the real stuff, a plan about the bridge. I wanna see someone pull off a Sasori henge.......that will be the best Henge ever, they need to write that is a scroll somewhere if they do it, im sure someone else would like to learn it. I hope we finally get to the bridge next week (I've been saying that for about 4 weeks)

Million Dollar Question: Who's under the cloak?

Next week's chapter is gonna rule, hope we get another tight Yamato jutsu. Part 2 is still 689204 times better than part 1.
__________________




#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chapter 210 Discussion (Spoilers) kidistight Bleach Manga 13 01-08-2006 07:23 AM
Chapter 276 Discussion (SPOILERS) kidistight Naruto Manga 78 09-26-2005 12:49 PM
Chapter 275 Discussion (Spoilers) #1 Bad Guy Naruto Manga 99 09-21-2005 11:19 AM
Chapter 272 Discussion (SPOILERS) kidistight Naruto Manga 24 08-26-2005 08:50 AM
Chapter 266 Discussion (SPOILERS) kidistight Naruto Manga 21 07-02-2005 08:39 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.