Man to Man : Naruto and Sasuke - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 02-08-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Man to Man : Naruto and Sasuke

Okay, there are pretty much two or more threads on Kyuubi Naruto and CS Level 2 Sasuke.

This is NOT one of them.

I want to know... who you think is stronger... withOUT the aid of either Kyuubi or the cursed seal.

I mean, how about we judge them from their natural strengths and not their 'given' ones?

I'm going to answer in a bit. If this gets closed then I'd rather not have wasted all my time. Haha.

But I will say I'm leaning toward Sasuke.

Have fun.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:07 PM   #2
doglike
Genin

doglike is an unknown quantity at this point
it kills me to say it, but minus the kyuubi and cs, i give the edge to sasuke. he'd still have the sharingan. besides, naruto's a bit of a spaz on his own most of the time (at least thus far in the series)
Old 02-08-2006, 10:16 PM   #3
KyoichiKanami
R.I.P Richard Pryor 12/1/1940 - 12/10/2005

KyoichiKanami is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd have to say Naruto. Using Kage Bushin, he'd just have to wear out Sasuke's supply of Chidori. At that point, just Rasengan.

The Dai-Gurren Dan! Kicking reason to the curb and piercing through heaven!
KyoichiKanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #4
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
But remember that it takes alot of chakra to use Rasengan, and Naruto has ALOT of chakra and one of the reasons is because of the Kyuubi.

If Naruto didn't have Kyuubi, and Sasuke didn't have the cursed seal; Sasuke would kick Naruto's ass. Naruto probably couldn't even have learned Kage Bunshin without Kyuubi.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:41 PM   #5
KyoichiKanami
R.I.P Richard Pryor 12/1/1940 - 12/10/2005

KyoichiKanami is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi
But remember that it takes alot of chakra to use Rasengan, and Naruto has ALOT of chakra and one of the reasons is because of the Kyuubi.

If Naruto didn't have Kyuubi, and Sasuke didn't have the cursed seal; Sasuke would kick Naruto's ass. Naruto probably couldn't even have learned Kage Bunshin without Kyuubi.
Naruto learned Kage Bunshin on his own. It was his first display of strength, preiod really, but notably without Kyuubi. Also, keep in mind being a genius means having great fighting potential. Natuo doesn't nessecarily need Kyuubi, for the fact that he himself can think outside of the box. Remember how he defeated Neji? By being unpredictable first, and using Kyuubi second. Sasuke would more than likely squander his own chakra and nerves by attempting to predict Naruto. This is because Naruto himself has a large amount of chakra, and as such, has enough to divert to diversionary tactics and attacks seperately without Kyuubi. Really, the only two battles where Kyuubi's chakra was tapped in a noticably large amount and required was with Haku and with Gaara/Shukaku. Also, the only two techniques Naruto couldn't use without Kyuubi are Taijuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu and Summoning, excluding variants on Rasengan. So, in theory, all he'd really need to do was create enough normal Kage Bushin to have Sasuke use Chidori twice. Or even once, really, since he couldn't use it twice without repercussion unless he were in CS 2. As such, Naruto has the upper hand afterwards, hence the Rasengan. The rest of the clones don't just take his chakra forever. When they're dispelled, the chakra returns.

The Dai-Gurren Dan! Kicking reason to the curb and piercing through heaven!

Last edited by KyoichiKanami; 02-08-2006 at 10:43 PM.
KyoichiKanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:59 AM   #6
Hokage RT
Genin

Hokage RT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Man to Man : Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post

I think Naruto having the kyubbi in him had nothing to do with him learning the kage bunshin jutsu. Naruto's extremely determined and in the end, that's what matters. I also believe naruto would win in the end. Sasuke's a genius and a very formidable opponent, ( maybe it's my loyalty to naruto talking), but i would definitely put a bet on naruto winning this one. ONe L0ve
Hokage RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #7
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, without kyuubi naruto cant produce enough kage bunshins to last. the way it works is that the person divides his remaining chakra into his clones. doing this too much naruto will run out of chakra extremely fast since its his only ninjutsu other than rasengan. its also a forbidden technique because of that. Sasuke on the other hand knows a variety of jutsu and is better at strategy, accuracy, and speed. without kyuubi i think naruto would lose to sasuke

oh ya and are u saying sasuke has sharingan too or no

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:30 PM   #8
andrew7913
Genin

andrew7913 is an unknown quantity at this point
wel given strengths are un known casue sasuke is still in a genious clan and has genious blood but naruto had nothing so a question lik this is answer less

andrew7913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:43 PM   #9
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Bloodline limit is natural. I do not consider it the same as Kyuubi or Cursed Seal, so of course Sasuke still has his sharingan.

Quote:
wel given strengths are un known casue sasuke is still in a genious clan and has genious blood but naruto had nothing so a question lik this is answer less
How does that make it answerless? ::blinks::

Quote:
Remember how he defeated Neji? By being unpredictable. Sasuke would more than likely squander his own chakra and nerves by attempting to predict Naruto. This is because Naruto himself has a large amount of chakra.
Actually, didn't Naruto beat Neji b/c he had two chakras? I think Neji closed all his tenketsu, but then again, it has been awhile since I've read or seen that battle. In the end he won b/c of his brain, but he was only able to last that long b/c of the Kyuubi... but I could be wrong. stupid memory.

And Sasuke fights pretty well against Naruto's kage bushin. He wouldn't use his chidori on Naruto when there was a chance it would be a kage bushin. Unless Naruto managed to trick him, which could happen.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 02-08-2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:16 PM   #10
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
I sick of hearing about Sasuke's Sharingan giving him the uper hand. The Sharingan is an 'easy' botton plus we have not yet seen Sasuke use his Sharingan right yet.

They're tied. Always was and always will.

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:37 PM   #11
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
I sick of hearing about Sasuke's Sharingan giving him the uper hand. The Sharingan is an 'easy' botton plus we have not yet seen Sasuke use his Sharingan right yet.
What do you mean, he hasn't used it 'right'? He's already copied taijutsu from Rock Lee and has opened all three little dots in his eye.... please, explain that... ^^;

I do think they're close, but imo Sasuke is a little better than Naruto, w/out their 'given' powers. And I think he'd win in an all out fight. ::shrugs::

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 02-09-2006, 02:25 AM   #12
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
What do you mean, he hasn't used it 'right'? He's already copied taijutsu from Rock Lee and has opened all three little dots in his eye.... please, explain that... ^^;

I do think they're close, but imo Sasuke is a little better than Naruto, w/out their 'given' powers. And I think he'd win in an all out fight. ::shrugs::
Yeah but he didn't copy a a ninjutsu yet, now has he? *raises eyebrow*

Old 02-09-2006, 02:33 AM   #13
Hinata_Fan_Boy
Jounin

Hinata_Fan_Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
No he hasnt copied a Ninjutsu yet but that's cause he really hasnt seen too many Ninjutsus. And many of the ones he has seen are bloodlimits or just too advanced for him to use. As for who would win it would definitely be sasuke he is just a better ninja overall. If Naruto's frog summoning was more reliable i would say that Naruto would win, but Sasuke has better taijutsu, more Ninjutsu, and the Sharingan. Also i believe though that naruto's stamina can give him a big edge too. His stamina is huge and it is not because of the kyuubi cause he always has a lot of chakra in battles and rarely uses the kyuubi's chakra. If he could just outlast sasuke than maybe but Sasuke is just too smart to fall for it plus Naruto is too direct to think of a plan most of the time.

My Bros:
GaaraoftheDeathSand
shinobixx

My Sisters:
SASUKE GURL
SakuraNC
_hinata_
hinata_tropical

Owner of:
Hyuuga Hinata FC
NaruHina FC

Hinata_Fan_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 02:37 AM   #14
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
he copied chidori from kakashi, thats the easiest way to learn it. thats my guess anyway. sasuke has sharingan. thats a big advantage against an idiot that uses too much chakra to produce one kage bunshin. i dont agree wit u kyoichi. sasuke can see through naruto's kage bunshin. he'll attack the right one and wont waste his chidori. another thing is if sasuke doesnt have sharingan than kakashi wouldnt even teach him that move. naruto only beat neji because he had training with the kyuubi's chakra. neji should've won that fight. i agree with taiyjia. sasuke was a better ninja to begin with. on their first mission out side konoha sasuke could match u with two mist chuunins while naruto sat there like a dumbass. even sakura did better than him there. i think sakura can pwn naruto if he didnt have kyuubi. she has superior strength, medical skill, and high level chakra control, she could probably learn the rasengan better than naruto.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 02:55 AM   #15
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
he copied chidori from kakashi, thats the easiest way to learn it. thats my guess anyway. sasuke has sharingan. thats a big advantage against an idiot that uses too much chakra to produce one kage bunshin. i dont agree wit u kyoichi. sasuke can see through naruto's kage bunshin. he'll attack the right one and wont waste his chidori. another thing is if sasuke doesnt have sharingan than kakashi wouldnt even teach him that move. naruto only beat neji because he had training with the kyuubi's chakra. neji should've won that fight. i agree with taiyjia. sasuke was a better ninja to begin with. on their first mission out side konoha sasuke could match u with two mist chuunins while naruto sat there like a dumbass. even sakura did better than him there. i think sakura can pwn naruto if he didnt have kyuubi. she has superior strength, medical skill, and high level chakra control, she could probably learn the rasengan better than naruto.
He didn't copy it he was taught it and the Sharingan is an easy button. It's not real true strenght. It's only cheating.

Since when was Sakura a part in this vs.? Don't pull other characters in this. Sakura's weak anyway and just because she train under Tsunade it doesn't mean any thing.