Games and more - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 03-20-2006, 01:40 PM   #1
d_darkness
Academy Student

d_darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Games and more

before 7 years there were made some special style of games like FPS(first person shooter) and racing, after there were made the RPG(role play game) and RTS(real time strategy)and rearly you can see a D&D(Dungens and Dragons). today in one year there are made less than 1.160 games and from them only the 50 are good and the 10 very good because that games are clean of one of the above types.
Mine favorite style of games is RPG and some times RPGa(action), and i think this type of game does not end so quickly,like when you play a ACTION game and when you win it you do not what to look at it again,but RPG games do not end so quickly, and mine favorite game is the elder skrolls all ,of them, from the stonghold(the elder skrolls 1)until the blood moon(the elder skrolls 3)and now waiting for the elders Skrolls 4 "oblivion" it the best RPGa that was ever made from mine opinion.
Write your favorite style of games and your favorite game abd if i forgot a type or two just write it down...
Old 03-20-2006, 01:45 PM   #2
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
I like racing and mario (only for the super nintendo and gameboy. not that new stuff) so i guess Need for speed underground II and super mario bros.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:48 PM   #3
naruto18
Chuunin

naruto18 is an unknown quantity at this point
RPGs i play more often then anything else like Chrono Trigger

memechan, kitty, Uchiha1412Toshi, Sasuke Gurl, angelwings, lilxvietxgurl, Fullmoon, _hinata_, Sakura, azumi149, Aburame-Shino, 6_Naruto_6, Shadowwolf, supersharingan18, gaaraofthedeathsand, Shikamaru_IQ

naruto18 is offline   Reply With Quote