Anime situation where u live - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 04-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #1
Magnum
Genin

Magnum is an unknown quantity at this point
Anime situation where u live

well I live in Romania and I got to say there are no anime here on TV except for some shity anime like bidaman and shaman king and transformers (CN here shows only bidaman and transf.) and jetix (was fox kind) shows shaman king )
So its realy bad here ; the point of this topic is to say whats the rating (situation) in ur country so I can no what I'm missing out

Proud member of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 11:24 AM   #2
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about
well u aint missing out that much we got that same shit here... only thing that saves me from commiting suicide is manga
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Where I am, Toonami shows a bunch of stuff (though there's so much other crap it's not worth it), Jetix still shows Shaman King sometimes, and apparently we're getting Adult Swim on Bravo (yay!). Yeah, and the Sci-fi Channel shows Bubblegum Crisis at about 1:00 in the morning.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:18 PM   #4
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Re: Anime situation where u live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon
Where I am, Toonami shows a bunch of stuff (though there's so much other crap it's not worth it), Jetix still shows Shaman King sometimes, and apparently we're getting Adult Swim on Bravo (yay!). Yeah, and the Sci-fi Channel shows Bubblegum Crisis at about 1:00 in the morning.
^ amen he said it all lol

I aint watched Bubblegum Crisis in a long ass time. I miss Shaman King =[, and i hope we do get Adult Swim soon >.<

Did ya ever used to watch Neon Evangelion on Sci-fi [or Bravo] when they were more or less the biggest anime tv program on TV?

ALL EUROPEANS GET THE SAME ANIME CRAP
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:21 PM   #5
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain
Did ya ever used to watch Neon Evangelion on Sci-fi [or Bravo] when they were more or less the biggest anime tv program on TV?

ALL EUROPEANS GET THE SAME ANIME CRAP
That passed me by, unfortunately =/
And that statement ain't true =P In germany, they showed Angel Sanctuary and Goddess Academy reguarly, and FMA's on every day in France. Which made summer nice =D
Old 04-24-2006, 06:06 AM   #6
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold
Here in Singapore there's not much anime.. they have this channel Animax on Cable TV but its english dubbed mostly... At times on AXN there's some anime and on the Chinese channel they have anime at times but these are chinese dubbed or chinese sub so i dont really understand.. mostly gotta buy anime or download..
diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:06 PM   #7
lilrickyr
Academy Student

lilrickyr is an unknown quantity at this point

used to be quite a lot now its just reruns everyday

lilrickyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:14 PM   #8
Siavash
Genin

Siavash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum
well I live in Romania and I got to say there are no anime here on TV except for some shity anime like bidaman and shaman king and transformers (CN here shows only bidaman and transf.) and jetix (was fox kind) shows shaman king )
So its realy bad here ; the point of this topic is to say whats the rating (situation) in ur country so I can no what I'm missing out
Jup same shit, on jetix in the netherlands, anime's like:

Pokemon
Shaman King
Transformers

and on cn:
dragonball Z, GT
Old 05-16-2006, 03:22 PM   #9
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

lol well a majority then >.>

lucky bastards .__.

erm..

the uk gets crappy anime cause the government suxerz! xD
Old 05-16-2006, 03:38 PM   #10
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point

It really sucks to be an anime lover outside of Japan, doesn't it?

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:40 PM   #11
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
Truer words were never spoken =X
Old 05-16-2006, 04:07 PM   #12
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Evil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura about

Scotland and England-Welcome to the suck channels!

CNX when it used to air had some really good animies....Now it got replaced with toonami.

I dont have sky digital due to some digibox f*** up so I either youtube.com it or save up the money and buy a few DvD's

I've only been into naruto for about a good solid 6 months thanks to one of my friends over MSN who told me to youtube.com it....and what can I say...Im hooked
Evil-Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:44 PM   #13
OffTheChain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
thanks for reminding me why i miss Japan lol

I miss Japanese anime cause theres no edits...even when goku gets naked in dbz, and salior mercury when transforming xD
Old 05-16-2006, 04:56 PM   #14
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Quote:

I miss Japanese anime cause theres no edits...even when goku gets naked in dbz, and salior mercury when transforming xD
You get unedited versions here on DVD tho... which meant Bubblegum Crisis kinda surprised me at one point o_O
Old 05-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #15
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Yes, all hail Japanese TV... No wait. Japanese TV sucks... NVM

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote