SKOTW 1 - Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations > Fan Art Battles

Fan Art Battles Think you're the best when it comes to hand-drawn art? Prove it!

Old 05-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
SKOTW 1 - Voting

Theme was the 7 capital sins this week. We're quite lucky to actually get some entries xP

well this is it for now. Please judges vote fairly and with non-biased eyes

If you dont understand what has been drawn, go to the entry thread as each artist would have explained.

Judges
OakGyrl510
Ero_Ni_Sama
OffTheChain2
Bloodreapress
Pride
Shurikenmaster
6_NaRuTo_6

Loner
Theme - Lust

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/7...atalust7wo.jpg
-------------------------

GAma_Oyabun
Theme - Wrath

http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/1...cn136818de.jpg

-------------------------

Sakura_Drops
Theme - Envy+Lust+Avarice

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7...vyfinal8hk.jpg
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 05:16 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: SKOTW 1 - Voting

1-gama-looks really nice...but the hand doesn't look right>.>...too big..

2-loner-hinata and lust...a twist! i like it^^...but it's kind of plain

3-Sakura-i like it, but i dont really see the theme within it other than the words>.>.....pictures speak louder than words^^;...
Old 05-01-2006, 05:19 PM   #3
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

GamaOyabun- Although the imae isn't too high qual, it puts the message across very well.
Sakura_Drops- Image very well done, but the message is a bit obscure, apart from the text, (maybe you should make both women face the guy nxt time, because atm it doesn't really give the effect of competition, or envy, or lust)
Loner- Eh Hinata looks sorta iffy in this one, the message is conveyed well but it could have been executed better
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 05:43 PM   #4
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

1. Gama: quite abit of detail you got going on. I think you hit the nail on the doorknob with your sin theme.

2. Sakura_Drops: awesome coloring gal. your message is slightly clear but not quite. I think your text saved you lol. GJ though

3. Loner: not bad not bad. I think lust says it all on that one, but her bust could be either slightly less or more even and less jagged >.> and like ero said, could have been portrayed alot better..GJ
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 06:15 PM   #5
bloodreapress
Jounin

Location: Everywhere at anytime I can see whatever is going on
bloodreapress is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I'll put it in order of like. Don't get me wrong if you are last, I liked all of them.
1. Sakura Drops - I was a little confused as to how this pertained to the theme until you explained it. Coloring is nice and pale, not overwhelming at all. The skin lighting and shadows are great. The person on the bottom left corner was supposed to be a girl (I think) but the person doesn't look like a girl, but like Sasuke. Seeing how girly Sasuke is, I scratch what I said. Girl in top right corner is cute. Hair+shine is great but the blushing was a little sudden. It's also a little unclear. Great job.
2. Gama - ouch. He looks vicious >.> Things that are nice - the arrows, size of hands, his KILL YOU DED expression, and general shading. I didn't quite like the little vein thing on the left hand or how you drew the fingers on the right hand. Shading could be a little more detailed, and the face lineart is just a tad bit shaky.
3. Loner - you're great at lineart. The hitai-ate looks real hanging off of her neck and her hair looks like it does in the manga. Shoulders are nice and her chest is actually in the right place (so many artists put it at her waist or not draw it at all >.<). I love the left hand. It looks so real. Right hand is a little funky at first glance but that was a pretty hard position to draw from, so I'll give you credit for that. I don't see much wrong except that her shoulders are too wide, the expression was OoC (maybe Kurenai or Ino would have been a better choice) and the upper line on the right breast. To be quite honest, you missed Gama by .1 of a point. Your lineart is great but it would have been better colored.
Good job to all three of you!

bloodreapress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:54 PM   #6
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough

sakura - great stuff, like it alot, colorign is a bonus

gama - well, its just better, no more than i can say than tht

loner - its all un even and shit, its nearly the opposite of lust, shoulda just drew yourself, woulda been more lust-ful =P

will explain when i get back

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:33 AM   #7
D.weerA
Academy Student

D.weerA is an unknown quantity at this point
SKOTW 1 Voting

Spam-bitch, considering banning him, unsure if he's a bot or just retarded.
--Kina
D.weerA is offline   Reply With Quote