Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 07-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #1
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer

Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife?

Do you. Maybe not.
With the polution global warming and such. We might die soon and there might be another ice-Age or somthing.

Discuss.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:32 AM   #2
Aburame-Shino
Missing-Nin

Aburame-Shino is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife?

lol probably, but who cares, it wont be in our life time
Aburame-Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:13 AM   #3
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer

Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you think there will be a end to lifestream of humans. Animals and waterlife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aburame-Shino
But what about your grand kids?
Old 08-21-2006, 04:12 AM   #4
Mikakou
Academy Student

Mikakou is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aburame-Shino View Post
NU UH! The world is ending on Dec 27th(give or take a day)2013.
The Aztecs predicted it so you know its true! Lol
Old 07-05-2006, 01:45 AM   #5
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

True. It wont happen in our lifetime. The sun is gonna eventually turn nova and were gonna die =P

So true.

Last edited by shadowclone; 07-05-2006 at 02:04 AM.
shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:52 AM   #6
Aburame-Shino
Missing-Nin

Aburame-Shino is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone
True. It wont happen in our lifetime. The sun is gonna eventually turn nova and were are gonna die =P
you make it sound so negative restate it like this

the sun is gonna get mad and explode, and the explosion is gonna kill no one but the planet (tee hee)

xD
Aburame-Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:45 PM   #7
H_V901
Academy Student

H_V901 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aburame-Shino
you make it sound so negative restate it like this

the sun is gonna get mad and explode, and the explosion is gonna kill no one but the planet (tee hee)

xD
If were going to get serious, the Sun will not turn into a Supernova, it simply does not have enough mass. It will however, turn into a Red Giant/Super Giant, massive enough to swallow the four inner planets. We are going to do ourselves in I personally think.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

H_V901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:20 PM   #8
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_V901
If were going to get serious, the Sun will not turn into a Supernova, it simply does not have enough mass. It will however, turn into a Red Giant/Super Giant, massive enough to swallow the four inner planets. We are going to do ourselves in I personally think.
yup, i agree 90%! except i heard that the sun will only get mercury and venus, but data is outdated! that off topic.
anyways:

humanity will destroy itself, one way or another.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:24 AM   #9
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone
True. It wont happen in our lifetime. The sun is gonna eventually turn nova and were gonna die =P
Nah it won't turn nova, its too small to do that, it will just go out and the plants would soon die and the whole food chain life cycle would fade away. But I do believe most of the pollution will be resolved to electric cars.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:06 AM   #10
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

umm...okay lemme rephrase it. The sun is not gonna blow up.....if it does we have Superman to save us.

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #11
Naru-rin
Genin

Naru-rin is an unknown quantity at this point

No, not gonna blow up then. But, we will run out of oil in our lifetime. At least mine. BTW, shadowclone, love the sig and avatar.

FCs:
Member of:
The Urahara Kisuke FC(owner)
The official 4kids haters FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
The Kon FC
The Naruto's overly obsessed FC

Naru-rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:42 PM   #12
GF3
Academy Student

GF3 is an unknown quantity at this point

The End will come, becuse ever year the Moon Drifts 2 in. away from the Earth. When it gets to far The Earth will have to Let go of the Grip of the Moon. With the moon gone the Earth will wabble. The Sun will melt the Polar Ice Caps witch mean that The earth will become a Giant Ice Ball as we Dift off into Spase with out are moon.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:20 AM   #13
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

i think so...

like we're going on a cycle...

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:23 AM   #14
kohia
Genin

kohia is an unknown quantity at this point

Cause of the pollution, global-warming, oil overusage, and finally the ocean over the land mass, evolution of diff. creatures, it will take a long process, very very long.

Shamalamabangbang!!

`Oh `no! Itachi is blind! !

kohia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:28 AM   #15
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Well, we can still manage to escape the earth somehow. However, the big crunch will destroy existance itself whenever it rolls around. Still, maybe humanity can find a way out of it's current universe and escape to another during the big crunch. It really depends if science evolves enough. It's highly unlikely that we'll become smart enough to obtain immortality as a species, since it would take an infinite amount of time to be completely immortal, and yet, within these infinites, there's another infinite chances that it will fail. There's still the chance though, that science can overcome such odds by understanding everything possible about reality. By doing so we'd have to figure out how to escape reality in order to live forever. But, if you don't exist in reality, then are you really living? Well, anyway, science wouldn't have to improve to that point. If humanity can escape collapsing universes, then we can do so forever in order to survive. That's presuming that the multiverse is infinite. If its not, then science would have to figure out a way to make it infinate, or, sort of change reality.

Edit: What the FUCK did I just say? <_< >_> Meh, I'm just rambling at the moment. I will make it coherent later. Tommorow maybe.