Berserk - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Berserk

BERSERK MANGA RETURNS NEXT WEEK !!!

[拡散希望]1月27日発売のヤングアニマルNO.3にて、ベルセルク連載再開!!表 紙は三浦建太郎、描きおろしのガッツとグリフィス!! そして、付録はベルセルクB2 ポスター!! まさに、ベルセルク特大号!! 他にも企画満載。追って、色々お知らせ します!!

I put the jap text in this comment in case people don't believe me.

The manga is resuming in Young Animal issue 3 going on sale 1/27. It also said there'd be a cover drawn by Miura and a poster and some other stuff about the movie. Seeing as it's the issue coming out before the movie premier.

Let's hope Miura planned this out and has a some chapters pilled up for this year to promote the movie even more. I can't wait.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....

Last edited by uzumakinagato; 01-22-2012 at 03:40 PM.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-23-2012), Miburo (01-22-2012), Scientia (01-22-2012), Shrike (01-22-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Berserk

i hope so, when i first seen the trailor i thought it was for maybe a new anime season, but nope...

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-22-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-23-2012), Miburo (01-22-2012), Scientia (01-22-2012), uzumakinagato (01-23-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

Here's also a summary of an interview i found:

He was asked about them (them= the god hand), and he said their story would be shown soon enough. But he added that for him, "soon" can often mean a year. Apart from that, he's currently working on the manga's manuscript, and he said he draws around a page per day.

He commented on how he's interested in stoic characters, for example someone like Casca. He seems to have put everything he likes in her.

He also said he saw the movie of course, he thanked the director very much and said he was impressed (by the first battle scene, the shields and swords, Zodd's appearance among other things). He also jokingly added that since the manga is long running, he's making efforts to live long enough to finish it. At first he expected it to end during his 20s, then his 30s, and now he's even prepared for it to last until his 60s if necessary.

Last edited by uzumakinagato; 01-22-2012 at 04:09 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-22-2012), Shrike (01-22-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #5
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this thread, thought about BERSERK MOVIE, got pumped and swung a kettlebell around while watching the trailer on youtube before posting this with an erection.

I mean, really looking forward to the Berserk movie. New mango is great too, even if I'll probably die way before I get to see the ending.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-23-2012), Scientia (01-23-2012), Shrike (01-23-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

yeah its gonna be badass, just will be 2 yrs before we can see it...

Old 01-23-2012, 03:48 AM   #7
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHDVGT2AD5Y

A new clip showed up from Berserk movie and it looks amazing.

Old 01-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #8
SirBenoit
Sennin

love the soft dramatic music and hes slicing horses up....cant wait

Old 01-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNZNC...layer_embedded
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-24-2012), SirBenoit (01-23-2012), uzumakinagato (01-24-2012)