Claymore 125 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 04-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough
Claymore 125

Its out!

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claymore/v21/c125/

Okay ending to this battle. Excited to see Priscilla and Raki. For the first time in awhile I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I didn't know Miria didn't know what Priscilla looked like. I liked the reference to Teresa. Priscilla might be the strongest Claymore/ AB ever, but Teresa might be the toughest and the most terrifying.
Vengeance (04-07-2012)
Old 04-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Claymore 125

i've finally read claymore and am caught up....

and this manga makes me miss fma: brotherhood.

when you had to wait a full month, you got around 50 pages instead of 30 pages.

i'm hoping for a clare and raki reunion.... guess it's the hopeless romantic in me.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Manga just confirmed that Priscilla is the strongest creature the organization ever brought forth. Suck on that Teresatards!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Scientia (04-09-2012)
Old 04-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Manga just confirmed that Priscilla is the strongest creature the organization ever brought forth. Suck on that Teresatards!
Not a teresatard, but imagine how powerful she would have been if she had awakened. Just a thought.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Not a teresatard, but imagine how powerful she would have been if she had awakened. Just a thought.
I'd imagine she'd be weaker than Priscilla which is the point I was trying to make. Teresa wasn't strong because of physical ability but rather due to her yoki perception.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'd imagine she'd be weaker than Priscilla which is the point I was trying to make. Teresa wasn't strong because of physical ability but rather due to her yoki perception.
Not necessarily true. Irene stated this, and that all the other single digits that were assigned to assassinate her had respective powers stronger than her. But then when she beat them all at pretty much the same time she states "I've underestimated her again." Then, later on, Prissy in her 50-60% awakened state, a state in which Teresa couldn't even use the perception, lost to Teresa when she powered up (meaning it was due to an increase in strength). Then there's that whole instant pawn of Rosemary when getting serious (so that's another display of physical ability), which she both A: (beforehand) stated she rarely does this and B: (after) stated "lol, she wasn't awakened yet" implying she always tried to hide her true strength.

Don't get me wrong, I totally think it's possible for Prissy to be stronger than Teresa even when awakened (since she wasn't fully awakened yet and she was only just starting to, meaning her actual power/control of power was fluctuating at the time- wasn't it established that new-born awakens are a shit-ton weaker than they normally would be?), but based on the evidence (that Teresa wasn't even awakened at all/+ implications of hidden power) you at least have to agree it's probably not by much and that Teresa was stronger than just a powerful technique.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:

Trolling?

Priscilla knew about Teresa's Yoki perception which is why at first she tried to fight her without using her Yoki powers at all. Despite that giving her the advantage Teresa still roflastomped her into the ground. So even in physical ability Teresa still pwns people. Using less that 10% of her yoki was enough to pwn 4 top tier Claymores, and a little over 10% was enough to completely outclass a 70% Pricilla.

Oh yeah, Teresa's power was known to surpass abysmal ones, and she was not only the strongest of her generation but was placed in the top 8 out of all 77 generations of Claymores before her....yeah.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
Scientia
Francesca

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
So even in physical ability Teresa still pwns people. Using less that 10% of her yoki was enough to pwn 4 top tier Claymores, and a little over 10% was enough to completely outclass a 70% Priscilla.
Actually, we don't know how much she used. We only know it was over 10% and under 30%. Also, Teresa was in a position were she had full control over her yoki and a calm mind to use her fighting skills properly, while Priscilla was just a mad woman, and had so much fluctuating Yoki bursts that Teresa couldn't use her ability to read her moves. I agree, that logically when I look back over this Under 30%-Above 10% > 70% thing definitely implies Teresa awakened would have been stronger. But it was left vague, and it's not necessarily by much stronger. I'd have to concede Teresa awakened = most likely stronger but like I said in the previous post due to the instability of being in a still awakening state, and just overall vagueness, I wouldn't be surprised if Priscilla awakened would be stronger. That's my general position regarding it.

Last edited by Scientia; 04-09-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #9
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

i just wish that claymore was a weekly manga now... i'm hooked.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:07 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Teresatards in action! Not only does the manga state that Priscilla is the strongest ever but Teresa herself states that Priscilla had potential to surpass her(she was referring to as a Claymore). Priscilla at the time was a wetback straight out of the academy while Teresa was a seasoned vet. However once awakened latent potential is unleashed this same potential which was stated to surpass Teresa herself. Yet Teresatards still want to hold on to a lie while ignoring the fact that Priscilla not only killed Teresa but did it in such a way that Teresa couldn't physically react to Priscilla's blinding speed in not one but two strikes. It was a WTF moment were Priscilla totally outclassed Teresa while she wasn't even awakened yet.

Also the more Priscilla released her youki the easier it was for Teresa to read it. Meaning once released Teresa had the advantage because of her youki sensing ability not because she was physically on par with Priscilla.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-10-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Teresatards still want to hold on to a lie while ignoring the fact that Priscilla not only killed Teresa but did it in such a way that Teresa couldn't physically react to Priscilla's blinding speed in not one but two strikes. It was a WTF moment were Priscilla totally outclassed Teresa while she wasn't even awakened yet.
C'mon son, get serious. First of all, Teresa had already suppressed her youki just prior to that, while Priscilla was still powered up. It was already shown just prior to that, that Teresa couldn't keep up unless she went over the 10% mark. Second, Teresa was caught off guard because she thought Priscilla was still in control of her mind for the most part.

Quote:
Also the more Priscilla released her youki the easier it was for Teresa to read it. Meaning once released Teresa had the advantage because of her youki sensing ability not because she was physically on par with Priscilla.
Even before Priscilla released her youki Teresa was outclassing her...that is all.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
OiB (04-11-2012), Scientia (04-10-2012)
Old 04-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #12
Scientia
Francesca

Quote:
Teresatards in action! Not only does the manga state that Priscilla is the strongest ever
The "manga" in this case is the organization. It's obvious that Teresa was holding back her real power to the organization. Also, the organization never "brought forth" Teresa awakened, so they'd have no idea how strong she would be. So their input about saying awakened Prissy = the strongest literally means nothing in regards to Teresa awakening. The organization doesn't know everything, they didn't even know that Prissy would be so strong; they had no idea how much of a threat she'd be awakened. All of this shows their limitations when it comes to knowledge.

Quote:
but Teresa herself states that Priscilla had potential to surpass her(she was referring to as a Claymore). Priscilla at the time was a wetback straight out of the academy while Teresa was a seasoned vet. However once awakened latent potential is unleashed this same potential which was stated to surpass Teresa herself.
Her saying she has the potential to surpass her as a claymore has no barring on how strong they'd be awakened. It's actually not necessarily referring to to the same potential. It strongly implies that it has to do with how well you control your yoki. If you can control your yoki more efficiently, that means you can use more of your "awakened" yoki without going full awakening. Priscilla was considering to have an amazing potential because of how she was able to fight so well without awakening her yoki as such a beginner. So Teresa assumed she would be really strong as a claymore once she learned how to control it even better. Similar to how the ghosts got so much stronger by learning yoki control, as Claymores. You said it yourself, Teresa was specifically referring to as a Claymore, nothing more. Teresa herself may have limits on yoki control, meaning, while she would be a lot stronger if she used more yoki, she won't be able to control it and as a claymore she's weaker.
Quote:
There's no reason to assume that at all. Teresa never once stated "oh, ok, I can read her yoki now." She was just like "it's too unstable, I can't read it" and then she went super eye-mode and won. That's how it happened. Your grasping for straws here.

As I said, it's vague. There's no definite Prissy's stronger or Teresa's stronger, when awakened. Though I'd lean toward Teresa just based on how well she fared against a 70% Prissy.

Last edited by Scientia; 04-13-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote