Bleach 239 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-18-2006, 01:18 AM   #1
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bleach 239

Yes the 'non-prediction' version

as you can tell from this pic
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gbleachhx4.jpg
Chad's arm is like different and
http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b239ui4.jpg
it seems like Tatsuki is now part of this saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiken from BF
Summary from Kaien

苺、学校行く。
水色、ケイゴが苺に話し掛けるが様子が違うことに水色は敏感に気付く。
たつき現れ、井上がいないと苺にいうがはぐらかす苺、たつき、苺が着物みたいなの来て 何かと戦ってるのに気 付いてる、だから全部話していうが、苺しらをきる。
たつき、ぶん殴る、窓ガラス割れる。
ケイゴに止められるが、たつきは私達はツレだろ?小さい時から今まで何かあったら助 けたりしてただろ、だ から隠し事すんなよとうなだれる。
苺、水色たちにたつきを任せ、俺に関わるなといい、去る。
苺、浦原のとこへ。
浦原、苺がくることをわかっていて、虚圏への入口をつくっていた。
浦原、井上が狙われると思い戦線から外したが裏目に出た。責任は自分にあるから、今回 は出来るかぎりのこと はするという。
石田とチャド現れる。苺、二人の同行を断ろうとするがチャドが例の腕(若干、模様が変 わってる かも ) で苺を殴る、苺刀で止めるが以前よりパワーアップしていることに気付く。
チャド、一人で背負うな、信じろ、その為の仲間だという。三人、虚圏に行く決意をして 次号。

Half assed summary before I go to sleep

Ichigo goes to school. Mizuiro notices something is wrong as Keigo talks to Ichigo. Tatsuki appears and asks him about Inoue. He dodges the question and feigns ignorance. She asks him about shinigami clothes and what not but he denies it. Tatsuki gets pissed and breaks a window, Keigo stops her, she tells Ichigo they promised when they were kids to help each other and not keep secrets. Keigo and Mizuiro hold her back and Ichigo tells them to take care of her.

He leaves to Urahara's where he says he knew he would come asking about a way to get to hueco mundo. He tells him he thought they would be after her but his plan to keep orihime out of the front lines back fired. He feels responsible and decides to cooperate. Chad and Ishida show up, Ichigo tries to refuse them coming along but Chad shows off his new powered up arm and chapter ends with them 3 determined to go alone.

Script might come later but right now he's away from home and this is all he can give
Old 08-18-2006, 02:05 AM   #2
Hinata_Fan_Boy
Jounin

Hinata_Fan_Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 239

Thanks, I've been waiting all night for anything relating to the new bleach chapter, you just completed my list of things to do today. Looks like a scanlation won't be out until tomorrow though(it's still 11PM thursday here, if wondering).

My Bros:
GaaraoftheDeathSand
shinobixx

My Sisters:
SASUKE GURL
SakuraNC
_hinata_
hinata_tropical

Owner of:
Hyuuga Hinata FC
NaruHina FC

Hinata_Fan_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

It also looks as though chad has ARMOR now, that's pretty badass.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #4
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Wow Chad's gotten much stronger. Thanks for the info.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:55 PM   #5
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha, about time Chad got a power up, I hope he keeps getting stronger hopefully he'll actually defeat a strong opponent this time XD...
Old 08-18-2006, 05:49 PM   #6
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

Wait, Ishida shows up? I thought he was never allowed to associate himself with the Shinigami again?
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 06:07 PM   #7
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz
Wait, Ishida shows up? I thought he was never allowed to associate himself with the Shinigami again?
Whaz up neighbor I am in your city for the time being for work. Anyways pretty meh chapter another arc like SS except Urahara is going with them, I don't see how this is a good idea. The only person powerful enough to do anything is Urahara possibly Ishida, maybe Urahara should of asked Ichigo's dad for some assistance.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:25 PM   #8
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Whaz up neighbor I am in your city for the time being for work. Anyways pretty meh chapter another arc like SS except Urahara is going with them, I don't see how this is a good idea. The only person powerful enough to do anything is Urahara possibly Ishida, maybe Urahara should of asked Ichigo's dad for some assistance.
I thought of that as well it's the whole save the beautiful lady in trouble again, although I don't think it's going to be like that anymore. This time there may be a twist because we have the whole thing with the half hallow gang..that trained ichigo as well as a possible appearence from Ichigo's dad as well as Ishida's father. O_o... I also want some information on who this person is that resembles ichigo... is >_>
Old 08-19-2006, 01:38 PM   #9
Raging Melody
Genin

Raging Melody is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion
O_o... I also want some information on who this person is that resembles ichigo... is >_>
What person are you talking about???
Raging Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #10
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin

typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts

That was one bitchin' chapter.
worth the two week wait if you ask me.

Looks like Chad has the Black armoury type stuff not only on the arm, but torso.
I never guessed that Ishida would come and help 'em.

One of the best chapters, in a while, the fights were good, but Ishida and Chad haven't done much for a long while.
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:40 AM   #11
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

tatsuki needs to get her powers now
xXmagnesiumXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:06 PM   #12
Distortion
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXmagnesiumXx View Post
tatsuki needs to get her powers now
I believe everything in this world has a place, and that includes Tatsuki, there would be no point of her recieving powers of fighting because she has no general enemy in this fight.

Chad fights for Ichigo
Ishida fights to rescue his friend as well as for the pride of the quincy
Ichigo is the protanganist

Where does she come in? I doubt she could take on a low class Hallow let alone aizen and his group of super powered soldiers. O_O...
Old 08-20-2006, 01:22 PM   #13
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

^yeah i was thinking the same, she either becomes a vizard [i mean she could] or get powers like chad and orihime did