One Piece 681 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-11-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
Tango
Academy Student

Tango is an unknown quantity at this point
One Piece 681

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c681/
Enjoy
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tango For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-11-2012), Gakure (09-19-2012), Numinous (09-11-2012)
Old 09-11-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 681

Transitional chapter is transitional. But Monet only rises in my consideration. I hope we get to see much more of her in the future.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-11-2012), Spiegel (09-11-2012)
Old 09-11-2012, 08:11 AM   #3
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Hey, at least it had fighting. Never got the leg only martial arts, but whatever. Decent. Law plans everything four steps ahead.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

More mysteries rise.

I can't wait to see where this Law thing goes, but it looks promising the dude looks insanely menacing in that last panel. I did not expect Monet to engage Luffy, that will cool to watch, she seems to have some interesting abilities and her fear of Dfla leads me to believe that she will not be joining any of these pirates.

Vergo and Sanji are pretty even so far, but I have a feeling Vergo is not taking this too seriously yet. The Luffy vs CC stuff was pretty decent, the oxygen removal ability still hax as hell.

Can't wait to see all these mysteries culminate, the payoff is looking awesome.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Thats sinister grin, what is Law planning? Did he betray SH into working alongside him? This room what could it possess? Enough of a threat to possibly harm Law and everyone. Monet...interesting...a wall?? Hmmm Luffy is no fucking ordinary Pirate bitch! lol CC's reactions are priceless. Sanji vs Vergo....SO Vergo doesn't use Armament Haki? he uses a type of Iron DF ability? Yeah transitional can't wait...and why couldn't Smoker touch CC?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:42 AM   #6
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Monet...interesting...a wall?? Hmmm Luffy is no fucking ordinary Pirate bitch! lol CC's reactions are priceless. Sanji vs Vergo....SO Vergo doesn't use Armament Haki? he uses a type of Iron DF ability? Yeah transitional can't wait...and why couldn't Smoker touch CC?
and he is not even using gear second.... and prob coz he is smoke and cc cud defeat him easily?? no idea
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Not an iron DF but Tekkai.

Vergo is a Rokushiki user. Powerful tekkai too, Sanji's shin bone cracked.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-11-2012 at 08:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (09-11-2012)
Old 09-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #8
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Not an iron DF but Tekkai.

Vergo is a Rokushiki user.
That was a question that I was going to ask, when Sanji mentioned that did he actually mean Tekkai or does Vergo actually have a DF. Liked there fight especially since Vergo seems to be a leg fighter like Sanji. Hoping to see more.

The Luffy Vs Cc was ok I was surprised that woman came into it though, I can actually picutre Zoro coming in and fighting her for some reason giving Luffy time to chase CC.

God damn you Law ! I know your awesome but stop it there is only so much folk can take. I cant even imagine what Oda has in store for us now, not even going to try and think of it.

No sign of Chopper in this chapter.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
hidan120
Academy Student

hidan120 is an unknown quantity at this point

can you be my friend.
hidan120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:47 AM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Iron mass = Tekkai.

Quote:
Never got the leg only martial arts, but whatever.
Sanji explained why he doesn't use his hands back in EL.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...9/c370/14.html

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-11-2012 at 09:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-11-2012)
Old 09-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #11
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

That's fine, but why is Vertigo doing it too? Is he a chef?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
That's fine, but why is Vertigo doing it too? Is he a chef?
He is probably just responding to Sanji's style, the same happened when Sanji fought Kalifa. We already know that he can use Shigan, and he has yet to break out his bamboo stick.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

For Vergo's Tekkai to crack Sanji's shin after the two years of training means Vergo must be a pretty boss fighter. Would you say Rob Lucci and Vergo are about even in terms of fighting ability and strength if you had to guess from the little we've seen?

I'm also interested in the Monet story with Don Flamingo. I still have a small bit of hope that Luffy could convince or she'll otherwise find herself into the SH crew similar to how Robin joined.

Whatever Law is up too must have something involving the Yonkou which was the conversation he was having with Luffy when they formed the alliance. There is probably something in that room that he'll probably use against a Yonkou to upset the balance of the New World. Very excited to see further developments on this. Oda does an amazing job setting up events for future arcs.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ronnie_10 (09-11-2012)
Old 09-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

IMHO, It could still be a Iron related DF power, Sanji would have recognized a tekkai. The fact that Sanji mentioned iron is a hint to some iron related ability.
btw, bone cracking isn't really much in OP, remember usopp's nose bone (!!!) was shattered by Mr. 4 back in alabasta. Its just a way to hype Vergo.

Luffy was totally pawning CC, lets see if Monet can hold up against luffy. Cant remember luffy fighting a woman though, it'll be interesting to see sanji's reaction if luffy lands a hit on Monet.

Wonder why law forbade smoker to touch cc. i tht they'd just cancel each other out.

Cant wait for Law's boss plan to be revealed!!

Edit: Just remembered he did fight Hancock's two sisters, but in my defense, those two hardly fit the bill of women..

Last edited by ronnie_10; 09-11-2012 at 11:54 AM.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
IMHO, It could still be a Iron related DF power, Sanji would have recognized a tekkai.
He did, which is why he called it Iron mass ( Literal translation of Tekkai ).

Quote:
btw, bone cracking isn't really much in OP, remember usopp's nose bone (!!!) was shattered by Mr. 4 back in alabasta. Its just a way to hype Vergo.
It's a huge deal actually. Sanji nearly broke his leg against Kuma and that pacifista pre TS, and after the TS he effortless smashed one with no damage. If kicking Vergo is breaking his bones the dude's defenses are off the charts.