Bleach_512_Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleach_512_Predictions

I felt like writing something and managed to squeeze in a few moments.
Hope you enjoy ;-)

Bleach 512: The Weaknes Of Genryusai Shikeguni Yamamoto

Juha Bach looks in surprise at the explosion in the sky. Ichigo comes flying straight down towards where they stand.

Ichigo: ‘Old man!!!!!’ he screams as he heads towards them.
Juha Bach: So he managed to escape the jailor, it was enough that he was delayed this long, there is nothing more that he can do now.

Ichigo crashes to the ground next to the rubble that used to be the captain commander. Juha Bach turns his back on Ichigo and begins to walk away with his underling

Juha Bach: Kurosaki Ichigo, you have failed to save the annihilation of soul society. Go back to the real world and live your human life. This is not a war for children!

Ichigo looks down at the blackened out smudges and lets out a tremendous scream of rage and grief.

Underling (whilst still walking away): I didn’t realise his feelings were that deep for the captain commander.
Juha Bach: You forget that Yamamoto shared his reiatsu as well to return Kurasaki Ichigo’s powers, he probably felt the last moments of his life more keenly than anyone else ever will.

Suddenly the ground to the side of Ichigo erupts in a tower of flame.

Juha Bach/Ichigo: ?!!!

Juha Bach turns around to see the tower of flames slowly reduce in size and take the form of a vague wavering person (like a wavering shadow made up of flames)

Juha Bach: Indeed your strength is unmatched Ryujin Jaka. For the remnant of yourself that was left within him to appear by itself after his death…you truly are the strongest Zanpaktou in the whole of soul society.

Juha Bach slowly walks towards the flaming shadow.

Juha Bach: But why appear now? You do not have the strength to exact revenge if that is what you wish. Your fate has been sealed, you will burn away and turn into nothing.

The shadow of flames suddenly lets out a scream of its own, the flames spread out to either side of it the body suddenly turning into a wall of flames. Juha Bach jumps back putting some distance between him and the flames

Juha Bach: (could it still be thinking of talking me out…tenacious as its former master)

As Ichigo and bach watch them the flames rise up into the sky and then shoot down towards Ichigo. They strike him and ichigo screams out in pain as they completely engulfing him.

Juha Bach: !!! Noooo!

Bach unleashes a massive arrow aimed straight at the flames, as it reaches close to Ichigo it suddenly explodes covering the whole area in blinding light.
As the light dissipates you can still hear Ichigo’s screaming in the background, Bach uncovers his eyes and looks towards ichigo. In front of Ichigo you see figure robed in a white cloak with a white cowl over their head. They’re holding out a shield in front of them which is still smoking from its centre where the arrow had struck. The shield is emblazoned with the logo of house Shihouin.

Juha Bach: Lady Shihouin, so you have chosen to side with them.

You see a close up of the figure in white and see the hair and eyes of Yoruichi looking out from under the cowl. She looks on at Juha for a moment and then drops a smoke bomb to the ground covering the area in thick smoke.
As it clears you see that both Yoruichi and Ichigo have disappeared.

Underling: Bach sama, I’ll-
Juha Bach: Forget it, the goddess of flash has played her hand well. Her cloak cuts of all her reiatsu and that smoke bomb hid the initial direction she set off in. we won’t catch her now.
Underling: hmph, it will not change anything, Kurasaki Ichigo has become incapacited and the captain commander no more-

You see a flash as behind Juha the underlings arm falls to the ground

Underling: aargh
Juha Bach: you fail to grasp the real situation.
Underling:?...
Juha Bach: The remaining power of what was once Ryujin Jaka did not take form of its own accord, it was summoned by the cries of Kurosaki Ichigo.
Underling:?!
Juha Bach: The weakness of Yamamoto that led him to return Kurosaki Ichigo’s powers caused a link to be created between them. Ryujin Jaka came out in answer to its own cries and has now merged with Kurosaki Ichigo.
Underling: then that would mean that Kurosaki now commands the power of the strongest flame type Zanpaktou.
Juha Bach: No, the majority of Ryujin Jaka’s energy had already been either sealed by me or dispersed. The question is how much power did it have left, whether Kurosaki will survive and if so how Ryujin Jaka will manifest within him.
Underling:…
Juha Bach: If we do see him again he may undoubtedly be more dangerous than the zero squad…

Scene Swithces to Yourichi

Yoruichi is flying with ichigo on her shoulder. He is unconcious and blackened as if he’s been seriously burnt. There are tears in Yoruichi’s eyes.

Yoruichi: Hang in there Ichigo, Hang In there!

Next Week: 513: the last words of Genryusai Shikeguni Yamamoto.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-17-2012), kzoofroman (10-16-2012), Pritha (10-16-2012), Vengeance (10-22-2012), Vishnu (10-16-2012)
Old 10-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach_512_Predictions

wow if only kubo was this good.... do continue, cant wait for others
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Good job Woody!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 03:20 AM   #4
woody_3162
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Good job Woody!
Thanks.

Should be getting more free time for the next few months, so hopefully get some naruto predictions in as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-17-2012), Pritha (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 03:35 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

well before Naruto finish this awesome prediction.....u get mad props for one...I don't think anyone has ever attempted to tackle a Bleach prediction....mainly due to the shit getting pulled out Kubo's ass....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-17-2012), woody_3162 (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 09:40 AM   #6
woody_3162
Chuunin

I'll add a continuing prediction and add it to this threw as soon as.
I already had In mind what it was going to be just need to write.
Should be up hopefully by tomorrow
Old 10-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
woody_3162
Chuunin

Bleach 514

This can technically work off the back of the old prediction and the current chapter since its predominantly a flashback, but for continuity (and apocalypse) it’ll carry on from the previous prediction. Sorry for it being so long winded. Enjoy.

514: The Last words of Genryusai Shikeguni Yamamoto.*

2 days prior to the attack on Soul Society.

A captains council is in place. All the captains are lined up apart from Unohona and Kurotsuchi.

Ukitake: All preparations are almost complete. The divisions have all been deployed across seraiti strategically. At present the Vice captains are staying together centrally and will deploy accordingly once the battle commences.
Yamamoto: Hmph
Hitsugaya: Captain Commander, should we not also make Kurosaki Ichigo aware of the impending battle, the report from the 12th division indicates that the enemy may be interested in him as well.
Yamamoto: No, this is not a battle that requires his assistance.*
Ukitake: Captain Kurotsuchi believes that the enemies actions, in Kurosaki Ichigo’s case, were merely to scout him due to his connection with us otherwise there would have been a more substantial attack made against him.
Yamamoto: The enemy has been hiding like rats in the background. Their announcement of war means that their plans are complete. All that is left to do is meet them on the field of battle.
Shinji: Hey old man, don’t you think you should get your arm fixed if you want to join this fight?

Scene Switch to the Captain Commanders quarters

Ukitake and kyoaraku stand facing the captain commander

Ukitake: Captain Hirako did have a point Yamaji.*
Yamamoto:…
Kyoraku: If the enemy has been preparing all this time then declaring battle means they believe they can counter us effectively.*
Ukitake: Both from the information that ……….. passed on before his death

A look of sadness and pain crosses the captain commanders face at the mention of his previous vice captain

Ukitake: and from the information that has been provided by Kurosaki Ichigo *it seems clear that the enemy has indeed managed to figure out a way to stop our bankai completely, though in Kurasaki Ichigo’s case it seems not to have worked.
Kyoraku: Yamaji, in such a situation don’t you think it would be best to have you completely healed and at full strength. With an enemy that can conceal themselves so quietly and attack us so easily…if they can even stop our bankai then we may need you.
Yamamoto: Do the both of you think that I do not already know all this?
Ukitake/Kyoraku:?!!

The captain commanders voice is rough and low. He sighs and moves towards the balcony looking out on Seraitei.

Yamamoto: The monster has returned Kyoraku, and this time it will not so easily be turned away.
Ukitake:??
Kyoraku: ...!!! Him, now?!

Scene switch to present moment

We see Ichigo lying unconscious on a floor. He is encircled by a complex looking diagram drawn on the floor. He seems to be in a dark rocky cavern. A little way away we see Yoruichi sitting on the floor, tears can still be seen clearly falling down her face.

Yoruichi: it is done, everything went according to plan.

We see a figure in the shadows of the cavern, indistinguishable because of the gloom.

Mysterious voice: Yes it seems so does it not, down to the very last detail. That man was more calculating than i ever gave him credit, *indeed he never did anything without reason.
Yoruichi: Don't speak of him in such a tone!
Mysterious voice: You mistake me lady Shouin, I have only praise for the man who planned so far ahead even past his own demise...though I do wonder*
Yoruichi: ...

You see the feet of the mysterious man step out of the gloom walking towards ichigo.
Mysterious voice: Was he really being kind to this boy...or was he just another pawn in his plans for the future he wished for!

You see the face of Ishida's father looking down at Ichigo, he has a smirk on his face and standing behind him you see the saddened face of Ishida Uryu.

Scene switch back to 2 days ago with the captain commander, Kyoraku and Ukitake.

Yamamoto: before the creation of the Gotei 13, half of soul society burned in the battle to defeat him. A monster worse than Aizen.
Kyoraku: But surely you defeated him before yamaji, *and now with us-
Yamamoto: Kyoraku, Aizen chose to fight me on earth for a reason. He knew that I wouldn’t be able to release my bankai there, doing so would have destroyed the whole town as well as tearing the apart their ozone layer
Ukitake: ...
Yamamoto: In an all out battle between us he would surely have lost, something he was very much aware of, which is why he never attempted to openly stand against me here...But to defeat this enemy I would have to be stronger…
Ukitake/Kyoraku:…
Yamamoto:…Strong enough to let the whole of soul society burn, strong enough to let everyone turn to ash just to defeat him. I am no longer as strong as that anymore.
Ukitake: but if the enemy's that strong shouldn't you be as strong as possible yamaji?!
Yamamoto: If war has been declared than he has already prepared to face me and believes can defeat me. This is not a rash enemy to falsely believe such a thing.*
Ukitake: but-
Yamamoto: The reports on the attack on Kurosaki Ichigo and Sasakibe indicate that the enemy can either make our Bankai Vanish... Or steal them from us
Kyoraku/Ukitake:!!!
Yamamoto: in the unlikely scenario that they can use our own Bankai's against us, restoring myself to my full power would be an act of foolishness when he has already planned on how to defeat me.
Ukitake:...he? Who is this enemy Yamaji, the captains need to know what he is capable of.
Yamamoto: Since the formation of the Gotei 13 there has been one unbreakable rule, one rule for which no explanation has ever been givenor recorded anywhere , one which has been punishable only by death, one which both of you have in the past have considered foolish.
Kyoraku/Ukitake:??

As he says this Yamaji turns around to face both of the captains. As he face them Kurotsuchi Mayuri steps out from behind the curtains that were hanging on either side of the balcony

Kyoraku/Ukitake:??
Kurotsuchi: The one rule that in the history of the Gotei 13 has only ever been broke twice. The rule for a shinigami to never transfer or share his powers with another.
Yamamoto: Now let me tell you of the monster that is Juha Bach!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-19-2012), Vengeance (10-22-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #8
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

holy crap woody.... tht is amazing
I would seriously seriously(i cant stress enuf ) like to read more of that prediction ... God damn kubo, if only i can see your reaction to reading this

Last edited by Pritha; 10-18-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 04:52 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

I have to say your second prediction was better than the first....
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 06:01 AM   #10
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Enjoyable to read, +1
Old 10-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #11
woody_3162
Chuunin

Thanks a lot guys.
Seriously didn't expect such good responses considering that most of it was just one long conversation.
I'll continue this for as long as I can. I'm actually really enjoying writing this.
Hopefully I'll get the next one before tomorrow night.
Kudos once more.

UPDATE: This next one has been getting longer and longer there seem so much to write.
I'll definitly have it up by tomorrow night, even if i have to chop it up and split it apart.

BTW should i create a fanfic thread to continue this in???

Last edited by woody_3162; 10-23-2012 at 05:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-19-2012)