Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread

Let's have fun and write about end of the world which Jyuubi bring soon ...

Predict away

610 - Wrath Progenitor's of the Shinobi world

The Jyuubi finally appears !!!!

Jyuubi is finally shown as everyone feels frightening power comming from Jyuubi. Kakashi and Gai are very scared, they barerly can speak.

Kakashi: The jyuubi ?!
Gai: that ... monster ?!

Naruto in Kurama form and Killer Bee in Gyuuki form are shown suprised a little and scared which changed to anger showing on their faces.

Naruto: It can't be ?!...
Kurama: so Jyuubi came back, it doesn't look good!
Killer bee: The jyuubi ?!
Gyuuki: The Jyuubi will send us all to hell!
Naruto: How ... could he... survive our power ?!
Killer bee: I don't know too.

Madara doesn't show any emotion on his face, as Obito has mixed emotions on his face, some anger, suprise and happiness.

Madara: so Jyuubi returned, oh well.
Obito: finally..., the Jyuubi was ressurected.
Obito: This word will finally end and I will ?!
Madara: Enough Obito, time to work.
Obito: True.

The Jyuubi itself is observing all people then looking around itself with it only one eye, noticing landscape and all area around it.

The Jyuubi(with deep, frightining, very strong voice): Finally shinobi have done something well since their begining.
The Jyuubi: it seems at least.

Everyone looks at Jyuubi as jyuubi is speaking.

The Jyuubi: However, you will pay for your actions in past!

The Jyuubi in very short amount of time begin to emit so much chakra, that makes ground begin shake causing earthquake which involves about all continent.
Air begining to be filled by very strong chakra, which makes air so heavy, that everyone can barerly still breathes oxygen. The Jyuubi enjoy itself power but suddenly the effects are stopping as Jyuubi stops emitting his chakra. Madara, Naruto and Killer bee withstand the power of Jyuubi, Gai is kept by Killer bee. Kakashi is standing up thanks to Naruto clone help.

The Jyuubi(use higher and deeper tone of voice): Feel my wrath mortals, final judgment day is comming!

The Jyuubi: ?!

Everyone: ?!

Everyone is suprised that after effects of Jyuubi power stop occur slowly.

The Jyuubi: What?!, What is meaning of that mortals, my power seems incomplete...

Naruto: Jyuubi, you don't have all power , because Kurama is with me still!

Killer bee: Gyuuki with me too!

The Jyuubi narrows it's eyes on two beasts form speaking to it with human voices.

The Jyuubi: This chakra, it belongs to me, but the monster forms, I have never seen them. Moreover you are speaking to me with humans voices, so you are jinchurki I guess.

Naruto: ?!
Killer bee: ?!
Kurama: Naruto, Let's me switch, I will try talk with Jyuubi.
Gyuuki: bee, let's me switch, I will try to convice Jyuubi.
Naruto, Killer bee: Alright!

Eyes in both Killer Bee and Naruto heads change completly with some more features change a little. Kurama and Gyuuki try to speak with Jyuubi.

Kurama: I am Kurama, I was part of you Jyuubi.

Gyuki: I am Gyuuki, I was part of you too, Jyuubi.

The Jyuubi: What do you mean ?!

Kurama: Before Sage of Six paths death he spilit your chakra in nine parts, which got new shape created by Sage of six paths. One of this nine parts is me ,Kurama.

The Jyuubi: Sage of six paths ?!

Gyuuki: I am too one of this nine parts, I am Gyuuki.
The Jyuubi: Sage of six paths, so he died.... *Looks around with it own eye looking for Sage of six paths*. It seems he is not around.

Kurama: Jyuubi, listen, you was sealed in moon created by Sage of six paths and trapped there for one thousand year.

The Jyuubi: I remind it myself now. Humandkind dared to treat me like that after all I have done for it.

Gyuuki: You are right, Jyuubi but humankind changed a lot for all these years of your absence.

The Jyuubi: What a absurd that part of me beings tell me that I am wrong about this shinobi world.

Kurama: Jyuubi, I understands your opinion, but you should give shinobi chance to show you that they really changed!

Gyuuki: Kurama, is right give the one more chance then....

The Jyuubi: Silence!, I will take your opinions under my attention when I will decide fate about this world.

The Jyuubi stretches all his tails in all directions, some tails touch ground, some are moving in air, last tails touch any living plants. As Jyuubi closes it's eye while deep thinking and concentrate all powers on check what happened realy after Jyuubi absence. Kakashi, Killer bee and Gai is looking at Jyuubi in silence while Naruto clone appear next to gai and touch Gai hand then transfer his chakra to Gai. The jyuubi all tails begin to move slowly.

Kakashi: That silence makes bad impression.
Gai: kh..., ha..., uh...
Killer Bee: Damn it decide our fate, Gyuuki what we can do if it decide to destroy us!
Gyuuki: quieter bee! We are powerless against Jyuubi...
Naruto: The Jyuubi what it is, to judge us, Kurama
Kurama: Silence Naruto!, The Jyuubi is actual God for us, understood.
Naruto: God?!
Naruto: but what it is doing now ?!
Kurama: The Jyuubi communicate with nature, enviroment, any living forms in your world, so it will decide our fate.
Naruto: it can communicate with nature, sense and feel too, maybe even use sage mode ?!
Kurama: sense and feel yes, but use sage mode?, no it was used by Sage of six paths in fight against Jyuubi, but Jyuubi created nature, enviroment and everything around us and living beings.

The Jyuubi stop moving all his tails, as Jyuubi slowly begin to open it's eye, revealing Sharinengan in not full form, lacks one circle and three tomoes in it's eye.

The Jyuubi: I saw and felt everything what happened on this ground while my abcense.

The Jyuubi: Final judgment was set, I decided that humankind fate is...

Kakashi, Gai slowly gulps, Naruto and Killer bee hold their breath while Obito and Madara looks at Jyuubi with interest.

The Jyuubi(with bigger and widden it's own eye): to die!

The Jyuubi begin to emit gigantic amount of chakra, makes air heavy again as well as earth begin to shake make little cracks on ground.
Kakashi is frightened to bones as he can't keep standing pose. Gai with restored chakra by Naruto clone barerly can stand as he opened two gate. Killer bee in Gyuuki form and Naruto in Kurama form withstand to Jyuubi power. Obito is in intangible mode the he becomes tangible for moment then he dissappear in swirl while Madara turns around to Jyuubi then slowly do few steps forward in Jyuubi direction

The Jyuubi: I will repair my past mistakes with creating humankind by erasing all trace of humandkind existing.

The Jyuubi begin to gather a lot of chakra, as it begin to forms his power in shape of black ball while slowly charging bijuudama. The ground begin to shake even more, making more cracks in ground. Air in area of 1 km radius become very heavy and hard to breathing oxygen for human.

Kakashi: I ca...n't bre...ath, *coughs, coughs!*
Gai: Ai...r is so h...ea...vy. *coughs, coughs*
Killer bee(looks at Kakashi and Gai): It is hard to breath, but I can breath still, why ?!
Gyuuki: Because, I can breath even while air is so much heavy and with less oxygen.
Naruto: Kakashi sensei and Gai sensei ?!
Kurama: We have to do something with Jyuubi or we will die!

Obito appears form swirl in front of Jyuubi charging bijuu dama. Jyuubi is little suprised about appearing human from swirl, then it focus back on charging bijuudama. Madara is slowly walking a little distance behind on Obito left side. Naruto and Killer bee are charging their own connected bijuudama as Kakashi and Gai try to say something but can't.

Obito: ?! *cough*, shit!, air so close to Jyuubi has almost no oxygen around.
The Jyuubi: ?!, human being able to appear from nowhere ?!
Madara: This body, being immortal can really let me suprass human limits.

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 11-14-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-15-2012), KiddJutsu (11-15-2012), royalmage (11-14-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread

The Jyuubi finish charging enormus bijuudama, as Madara is slowly aproaching along with Obito in front of The Jyuubi. Madara begins to do handseals as Obito make tiger seal with both his hands, means he gather chakra now.

Madara: I will bind him, then Obito try to stop him with your Rinnengan.
Obito(concentrate with closed eyes): right.
The Jyuubi: for humans to attack me in direct way, how understimating!
Madara: Wood release: Multiple wooden Dragons!

The Jyuubi try to pierce Obito with his tails, but his tails are stopped by Multiple wooden Dragon with each wrapping around The Jyuubi tails, then try to wrap around all the Jyuubi body.

Madara(put his both hands away): It should contain him for a while.
Obito(concentrating): ...
Madara: Are you ready, Obito ?
Obito(concentrating): not yet.
The Jyuubi: Cursed Humandkind, I will release and kill you all!

The Jyuubi begin to take huge pressure on wood, which creates cracks in few places, loosening grip of wood release a little. Madara notices it and clap both his hands again, gathering more chakra, then focusing on make wood stronger and more durable while he try to contain The Jyuubi with wood release.

Madara: I won't let you release yourself, The Jyuubi.
The Jyuubi: cursed human, I will break this wood. *It reminds me Sage of six paths wood release, but his was stronger than it*.
Madara: Obito, are you ready ?!
Obito(open his eyes): Yes, I am ready now.
Madara: Do it now !
Obito: Rinnengan: Heaven control of mind!
The Jyuubi: bastards (his mind begin to work crazy) what the?!

The Jyuubi begin to behave strange, as pattern of his eye begin to rotate around and Jyuubi begin to lose his mind.

Obito: It is done.
Madara(smirks): Very well
The Jyuubi: WHOARGHHHH!!!!!!
Obito: ?!
Madara: ?!
The Jyuubi: Woarh!!!(restore his consciousness) You are wrong humans, I am not done!
The Jyuubi(looks at Obito left eye and Madara both eyes ): this is eye simmiliar to mine original eye but how could they get it ?!
Obito: Damn!
Obito: this is Rinnengan, which should take control of you!
Madara: Shit!
The Jyuubi: *But doesn't look as Sage of six paths Nirvana eyes*.
The Jyuubi: *Sage of six paths Nirvana eyes looked like* (byakugan in background with Rinnengan as main connected in each eye).*so it is some strange new eyes, but not powerfull as mine or his*

The Jyuubi finishes charging it bijuudama in front of suprised Madara and scary Obito. Naruto and Killer bee finishes their connected bijuudama as well. Gai opens sixth gate while Kakashi actives MS and focus on Jyuubi bijuudama.

Obito: Shit!
Madara: It is bad.
Kakashi: *So huge bijuudama, there is no way for me to absorb it all, maybe a part of it to save Naruto, Killer bee and Gai*.
Gai: *I have to open seven gate at least, but probably I will be force to use eight gate ?!* Seven gate: gate of wonder open!
Naruto: Bee, prepare to fire bijuudama at the same time!
Killer Bee: I know, Naruto.

The Jyuubi aim his enormus bijuudama at Naruto, Killer bee, Gai, Kakashi, Madara and Obito direction. From Jyuubi jaw smoke is coming, floating in air. Everything around Jyuubi begin to vaporize. Madara activates Sussano around himself then descend it to Perfect Sussano then shoots beam made of negative energy at Jyuubi. Finally Jyuubi shoots his bijuudama at good guys and bad guys.

Killer Bee; Whoa!, Naruto look at size of his bijuudama!
Naruto: yeah, We give our best, but it is still smaller than his!
Gyuuki: Kurama, at this rate about half of continent will be vaporized with second half feeling afterefects of explosion or even in range of schockwave.
Kurama: I am aware, we can't let Jyuubi or our bijuudama touch ground at all costs, or everyone from alliance shinobi will die, Kakashi and Gai maybe too. Only Jyuubi,I, you, Madara and Obito will surivive!

The Jyuubi(shoots bijuudama): I will make you vaporize from this world!
Madara(use Perfect Sussano beam of negative energy ): I won't let you
Madara: ying release: beam of negative energy!
Obito(almost touch by bijuudama): Damn!

Obito become intangible as Madara Perfect Sussano try to overpower Jyuubi bijuudama with Perfect Sussano beam of negative energy. The jyuubi bijuudama begin to overpower Perfect Sussano beam pushing it back, then overpowers completly destroying Madara Perfect Sussano beam, then begin to clash with Madara Perfect Sussano as well as Obito who become intangible. Madara Perfect Sussano withstand the Jyuubi bijuu dama power for moment, decreasing it a little in size. Finally Jyuubi bijuudama breaks and completly destroy Perfect Sussano, send Madara flying in air. The Jyuubi bijuudama then fly further at Naruto and Killer bee, who launch their own connected bijuudama against The Jyuubi enormus Bijuudama. The Both enormus bijuudama clash against each other, each one trying to overpower another. While Naruto with Kurama, Killer bee with Gyuuki trying to overpower Jyuubi bijuudama, Gai is seven gate prepearing hirodura with Kakashi gathering chakra for Kamui of huge size. Both bijuudama being almost equal in power, don't give other one chance to overpower itself. Finally they loose balance and created enormus explosion which is pushed up by Gai Hirodura which lift both Bijuudama in sky, saving yourselves life. Real Naruto appearing next to Kakashi with flashy speed then giving Kakashi all chakra for Kakashi to send half of this explosion to other dimension as other part loose balance and make explosion high in sky, some meters above ground.

Last scene shows everything covered by enormus explosion.

What will happen next ?!
Who will survive ?!

611 - Light of little hope in World of darkness

I hope you will enjoy reading my prediction .

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 11-14-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-15-2012), Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), ivhturp2 (11-15-2012), jeanericuser (11-14-2012), KiddJutsu (11-15-2012), Narut0360 (11-15-2012), Pritha (11-14-2012), royalmage (11-14-2012), Vishnu (11-15-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if Juubi can speak or not I predict that Juubi will leave battlefield, and stay peaceful, calm and live somewhere in forest. Madara facepalm
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I am back for a avengense and my predict get a lot of strong powerful like 8 rasen shiruken................................ .. ejoy my greatness power................................... ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJ0QLwdn6o&feature=plcp
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
I am back for a avengense and my predict get a lot of strong powerful like 8 rasen shiruken................................ .. ejoy my greatness power................................... ..

lololololol i actually watched the whole prediction lmao, this guys stupidity is funny as hell.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-15-2012), J-man123 (11-19-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Just noticed the eye of the jyuubi as after reading your epic pred rikudo. I think jyuubi will absorb gyuki soon and maybe try to absorb kurama as well. Naruto will probably come up with a way (probably sage mode) to reverse the sealing and become ten tails host and become super OP
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #8
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

610: A dead world

As soon as juubi appears suddenly the others watch as Madara floats into the air as juubi energy rockets towards him lifting him into the air. Madara does a series of hand signs and instantly everyone is hit by a flash of blinding light then darkness.

Naruto: "Whats going on? What is this!"
Kirama: "Naruto quick in here with me!"
Hachibi: "Bee we need to talk!"

Suddenly everyone instantly collapses to the ground except for madara who proceeds to walk towards the juubi. Naruto and Kirama are standing in the space inside naruto's mind. Naruto scowls at the kirama.

Naruto: "What was so important that we had to go in here? There is an important battle going on?"
Kirama: "This was the only way to protect your mind from the effects of juubi's genjutsu."
Naruto: "What has happened to the others?"
Kirama: "If bee made it back inside the hachibi in time than he is safe but everyone else on the planet is now trapped in a genjutsu."
Naruto: "Everyone!"
Kirama: "Well not everyone. You are just unconscious since being in here shielded your mind from the juubi's attack."
Naruto: "What do we do now?"
Kirama: "We wait for madara to leave the area and disregard us. Once its clear then we can get up."
Naruto: "But what do we do about the others?"
Kirama: "We can not help them. The only thing now that will revive them is destroying the juubi but we have to hurry."
Naruto: "Why?"
Kirama: "Idiot haven't you figured it out yet?"
Naruto: "...."
Kirama: "Fine I will explain. The plan madara is using is basicly to put everyone in a genjutsu but the problem is not everyone can survive long in a genjutu."

Kirama flashes back to images of people in a small village laying unconscious in the street. Children lay unconscious in a play ground. A resturant is full of unconscious people as smoke begins to flow from the kitchen.

Kirama: "Without the body receiving its proper maintainence its not long before the body begins to weaken. In a few weeks tops everyone here will start dieing off one by one until only madara is left."

Kirama flashes back to a hospital full of everyone unconscious as a person near by convulses as a heart monitor suddenly flatlines.

Kirama: "Soon Madara will be a lone human on a dead world if we do not stop him. In some ways that is what madara truly wants. He wants a world without enemies for him to fight where he can enjoy a world of doing whatever he wants without anything to stop him. The ultimate control for the ultimate control freak."

Kirama flashes back to an image of madara walking through a village of everyone laying on the ground unconscious. Madara steps on a pair of glasses dropped by an elderly old man whos image is reflected as he lays there unconscious.

Kirama: "Now you understand what we must do and the time frame we have left to do it. We must kill madara and destroy gedo maza now before the world and everyone in it dies a lingering painful death."

Naruto opens his eyes to see everyone else on the ground unconscious including Obito. Naruto heads over to stab Obito with a kunai but Bee stands in his way in normal mode.

Hachibi: "There will be time for that later naruto. Bee didn't make it in time so I have assumed control of his body while his mind remains in stasis."

Naruto: "Do you know where madara is?"
Hachibi: "I have some idea. He is right now heading south from here."
Naruto: "Than we gotta catch up with him fast before we lose track of him."

Naruto and bee rush off in the direction of madara went as guy and kakashi continue to lay on the ground unconscious. In konoha far below the ground, Sasuke turns to Orochimaru in surprise as they stop looking at a large mural on a cave wall.

Sasuke: "What is going on up there? Everything is suddenly silent up there?"
Orochimaru: "Madara must have successfully carried out his plan and the whole planet is now trapped in genjutsu."
Sasuke: "How come I am immune?"
Orochimaru: "We must be safely out of reach of madara's genjutsu. Now finish studying this mural and then we can go up top to see what is going on."
Sasuke: "Hmm So thats how he did it."

Sasuke continue to read a large mural which shows the image of the Rikudou Senin fighting the juubi.

611: The trail of tears...Destruction left in madara's wake
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-15-2012), Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), ivhturp2 (11-15-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (11-16-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012), KiddJutsu (11-15-2012), Pritha (11-14-2012), Rikudounaruto (11-14-2012), royalmage (11-14-2012), Sensei-Q (11-16-2012), Vishnu (11-15-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #9
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

Obito stands smiling, "finally it will be over soon and you and Rin and I wil be in a better world"

Kakashi, "you have really lost your way."

Obito, "yes, the way of trash is lost to me."

Naruto frowning at Obito, "I told you I'm not trash, and that means neither are my friends. But I have a question for you, Obito."

Obito, "this talking matters not, but what is it?"

Naruto, "this whole plan is to put the world in a genjutsu right, your world of heroes and peace?"

Madara is approaching the area.

Obito says nothing in response.

Naruto, "so, my real question is why do you want to kill everyone? Because don't people have to be alive to be under genjutsu?"

Obito looking at Kakashi, "what is this idiot talking about Kakashi?!"

Bee and the other Naruto approach as well to gain better ground agaoinst the Juubi.

Naruto, "if everyone is in a genjutsu then who will feed them and give them water, you and Madara? You guys gonna take care of evryone while their in this Genjutsu?!"

Obito looks shocked, "what?"

Naruto, "your the idiot, if evrybody is asleep, then they can't get nourishment, they will all die! Even I know you can't go long without water and food, did you not think of that?!"

Madara from off screen, "no, he did not. But I..." (on screen standing on a huge tree root over them) " do not care."

Obito, "what do you mean?! how will everyone survive while their under?"

The Juubi roars and is looking around as if trying to figure out where it is.

Kurama, "they share the same measure of evil..."

Madara qucikly using wood styel to wrap up the ninjas, catching them off guard, "there is no moon's eye plan, I just used that to get your aide. I am going to be the ruler of this world as the ten tails master!"

Obito, "you lied?! I am an idiot, I ..I..still can't stand the current ninja system. It caused you to kill Rin but also, I lost everything."

Kakashi, "what?! you saw....wait you got it wrong! She was dying, Obito!"

Obito, "what?!"

Madara, "Oh I guess I faile dto mention that. Yeah the mist village had a connection with the rock ninja that kidnapped her, they performed a jutsu on her, that was a time bomb."

Naruto, [what are we gonna do now?!]

Kurama, [ why haven't you busted out yet, your strong enough? wait are you actually thinking something through?]

Naruto, [yeah i need to talk to Gyuuki, quick. I have a plan.]

Madara squeezing kakashi tighter with his wood jutsu, "yes it was casuing her chakra to increase, then when it got to a certain level then it explode taking the whole village with her. Somehow her sensei found out, he really was a smart guy."

Obito, looking at Kakashi, "Rin..."

Kakashi struggling to talk, "she asked me to be the one to do it. Said ....it ....was a way ...I could protect ehr and...the village. She wanted to be remembered as as ninja not a killer of her friends and village destroyer."

Madara, "well now thats out of the way, do you feel any better now? Right I thought not."

Gai, "Kakashi, looks like you may have to carry on without me from here..."

Kakashi, "you know you can do other things, you don'y have to open the 8th gate!"

Gai, "I made a promise, I don't back out on my promises."

Gyuuki, [ what are they going on about?]

Madara heads towards the Juubi.

Obito, turning to follow, "don't say anything to me Kakashi, I know...I messed up, not much I can do about it now."

Naruto, "coward."

the clone is standinghtere hab=ving bust out of the wood element.

Obito just looks at him.

Naruto, "I understand your a bad guy, you been through something and this is where you are. BUT you just found out what you thought happened, there was more to it! yet you still follow this path?! why?!"

Obito turns his head slightly as he begins to wlak away again, "he is the only family I have left."

Naruto, "I'm sorry."

suddenly from nowhere.

"Uzumaki, grand entrance!"

Naruto kicks Obito in the face sending him flying throwing his head back sharply.

Madara sees this but ignores it.

The clone that asked the question frees Kakashi and Bee frees gai.

Gyuuki touches him with a tentacle on his back, giving him chakra as Gai's stands up straight and begins to smile, -ping-

Gyuuki, [oh good gracious]

Gai approaches Obito and Kakashi is already there looking down at him, "he is out cold."

Gyuuki, sprays him with ink, "he won't be able to do anything with that sealing ink on him when he wakes up."

everyone turns to see the Juubi with Madara on it's head.

Madara, "looks like we have company"

we see not too far behing Kakshi and company the Allaince has arrived.

Naruto, seeing his friends, {Sakura, bushy bro, Shikamaru and everybody is here!]

Kurama, [what about your plan?]

Madara, "uninvited,but I can make accommodations"

suddenly hundreds of wood clones rise form the ground, they beginto rush towards the Alliance.

Alaince ninja, "let's go! For Naruto-sama, for Bee-sama and for the five nations!!

They begin to charge towards the clones.

Naruto clone to Kakashi, "let's guy Kakashi Sensei and Super eyebrow Sensei, we help the Alliance!"

Naruto goes Kurama mode and faces off with Madara with Gyuuki beside him,[I'm ready now, Kurama.]

Kurama, [bout time, now kick some undead ass!]

suddenly the ten tails uses five tails to grab and slam Gyuuki but misses Naruto/Kurama as they were too fast.

soon Gyuuki is absorbed and only Bee is left lying on the ground.

Naruto sees this and grits his teeth, a clone appears and takes Bee away.

Madara, "now, just use Bijuu masters now, give it over so my ten tails can be complete, maybe you will live. You are an Uzumaki, or I could take it and kill you."

Naruto, "you want power of Kuram the 9 tailed fox!?"

suddenly Madara clones of Naruto each one in Kurama mode.

Madara looks around.

Naruto as all charge up Bijuu dama, rather quickly, "you can have all 9 tails worth!"

Madara, [surrounded, the Bijuudama, there forming extremely fast what power and precsion!]

Kurama, {this wasn't the plan...]

Naruto[I know,this is just the warm up. after the plan,I'm gonna use that jutsu to finish this!]

Naruto has a plan and what jutsu is he going to unleash?!

Next Naruto: "Jutsu of a Legacy"

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 11-14-2012 at 10:58 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-15-2012), DRAGONBPY (11-15-2012), Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), H_I (11-15-2012), ivhturp2 (11-15-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (11-16-2012), KiddJutsu (11-15-2012), Narut0360 (11-15-2012), Pritha (11-14-2012), royalmage (11-14-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #10
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
A Jericho Prediction

Obito stands smiling, "finally it will be over soon and you and Rin and I wil be in a better world"

Kakashi, "you have really lost your way."

Obito, "yes, the way of trash is lost to me."

Naruto frowning at Obito, "I told you I'm not trash, and that means neither are my friends. But I have a question for you, Obito."

Obito, "this talking matters not, but what is it?"

Naruto, "this whole plan is to put the world in a genjutsu right, your world of heroes and peace?"

Madara is approaching the area.

Obito says nothing in response.

Naruto, "so, my real question is why do you want to kill everyone? Because don't people have to be alive to be under genjutsu?"

Obito looking at Kakashi, "what is this idiot talking about Kakashi?!"

Bee and the other Naruto approach as well to gain better ground agaoinst the Juubi.

Naruto, "if everyone is in a genjutsu then who will feed them and give them water, you and Madara? You guys gonna take care of evryone while their in this Genjutsu?!"

Obito looks shocked, "what?"

Naruto, "your the idiot, if evrybody is asleep, then they can't get nourishment, they will all die! Even I know you can't go long without water and food, did you not think of that?!"

Madara from off screen, "no, he did not. But I..." (on screen standing on a huge tree root over them) " do not care."

Obito, "what do you mean?! how will everyone survive while their under?"

The Juubi roars and is looking around as if trying to figure out where it is.

Kurama, "they share the same measure of evil..."

Madara qucikly using wood styel to wrap up the ninjas, catching them off guard, "there is no moon's eye plan, I just used that to get your aide. I am going to be the ruler of this world as the ten tails master!"

Obito, "you lied?! I am an idiot, I ..I..still can't stand the current ninja system. It caused you to kill Rin but also, I lost everything."

Kakashi, "what?! you saw....wait you got it wrong! She was dying, Obito!"

Obito, "what?!"

Madara, "Oh I guess I faile dto mention that. Yeah the mist village had a connection with the rock ninja that kidnapped her, they performed a jutsu on her, that was a time bomb."

Naruto, [what are we gonna do now?!]

Kurama, [ why haven't you busted out yet, your strong enough? wait are you actually thinking something through?]

Naruto, [yeah i need to talk to Gyuuki, quick. I have a plan.]

Madara squeezing kakashi tighter with his wood jutsu, "yes it was casuing her chakra to increase, then when it got to a certain level then it explode taking the whole village with her. Somehow her sensei found out, he really was a smart guy."

Obito, looking at Kakashi, "Rin..."

Kakashi struggling to talk, "she asked me to be the one to do it. Said ....it ....was a way ...I could protect ehr and...the village. She wanted to be remembered as as ninja not a killer of her friends and village destroyer."

Madara, "well now thats out of the way, do you feel any better now? Right I thought not."

Gai, "Kakashi, looks like you may have to carry on without me from here..."

Kakashi, "you know you can do other things, you don'y have to open the 8th gate!"

Gai, "I made a promise, I don't back out on my promises."

Gyuuki, [ what are they going on about?]

Madara heads towards the Juubi.

Obito, turning to follow, "don't say anything to me Kakashi, I know...I messed up, not much I can do about it now."

Naruto, "coward."

the clone is standinghtere hab=ving bust out of the wood element.

Obito just looks at him.

Naruto, "I understand your a bad guy, you been through something and this is where you are. BUT you just found out what you thought happened, there was more to it! yet you still follow this path?! why?!"

Obito turns his head slightly as he begins to wlak away again, "he is the only family I have left."

Naruto, "I'm sorry."

suddenly from nowhere.

"Uzumaki, grand entrance!"

Naruto kicks Obito in the face sending him flying throwing his head back sharply.

Madara sees this but ignores it.

The clone that asked the question frees Kakashi and Bee frees gai.

Gyuuki touches him with a tentacle on his back, giving him chakra as Gai's stands up straight and begins to smile, -ping-

Gyuuki, [oh good gracious]

Gai approaches Obito and Kakashi is already there looking down at him, "he is out cold."

Gyuuki, sprays him with ink, "he won't be able to do anything with that sealing ink on him when he wakes up."

everyone turns to see the Juubi with Madara on it's head.

Madara, "looks like we have company"

we see not too far behing Kakshi and company the Allaince has arrived.

Naruto, seeing his friends, {Sakura, bushy bro, Shikamaru and everybody is here!]

Kurama, [what about your plan?]

Madara, "uninvited,but I can make accommodations"

suddenly hundreds of wood clones rise form the ground, they beginto rush towards the Alliance.

Alaince ninja, "let's go! For Naruto-sama, for Bee-sama and for the five nations!!

They begin to charge towards the clones.

Naruto clone to Kakashi, "let's guy Kakashi Sensei and Super eyebrow Sensei, we help the Alliance!"

Naruto goes Kurama mode and faces off with Madara with Gyuuki beside him,[I'm ready now, Kurama.]

Kurama, [bout time, now kick some undead ass!]

suddenly the ten tails uses five tails to grab and slam Gyuuki but misses Naruto/Kurama as they were too fast.

soon Gyuuki is absorbed and only Bee is left lying on the ground.

Naruto sees this and grits his teeth, a clone appears and takes Bee away.

Madara, "now, just use Bijuu masters now, give it over so my ten tails can be complete, maybe you will live. You are an Uzumaki, or I could take it and kill you."

Naruto, "you want power of Kuram the 9 tailed fox!?"

suddenly Madara clones of Naruto each one in Kurama mode.

Madara looks around.

Naruto as all charge up Bijuu dama, rather quickly, "you can have all 9 tails worth!"

Madara, [surrounded, the Bijuudama, there forming extremely fast what power and precsion!]

Kurama, {this wasn't the plan...]

Naruto[I know,this is just the warm up. after the plan,I'm gonna use that jutsu to finish this!]

Naruto has a plan and what jutsu is he going to unleash?!

Next Naruto: "Jutsu of a Legacy"
hnnnnnnnnnnnn good predict but you need to get a more realism....................... i give you a permision to watch my vidoe to learn a tips for this problem....................but still good effort for this predict............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

If "learn a tips" is retarded sand speak for "do the exact opposite of what I do and you'll be golden"...
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-15-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-15-2012), Narut0360 (11-15-2012), Sensei-Q (11-16-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 02:10 AM   #12
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

can some moderator please kick/ban "Aman Shahur" out of these threads for Naruto's sake!!
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivhturp2 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-15-2012), Narut0360 (11-15-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #13
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

@Jericho, can you try to fail once cause your preds are amazing. +10. Looks like the troll is back as well.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-15-2012), Narut0360 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #14
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Best predictions this thread has had this strong in too long. Jericho, you know that was some killer sh*t brotha. Rikduo and JC also, outstanding reads. Everybody please continue.

Last edited by KiddJutsu; 11-15-2012 at 08:37 AM.
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-15-2012), Narut0360 (11-15-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Naruto 610: The Kyuubi's complete...

(Madara stands to face the juubi and prepares to attack and seal it, meanwhile obito still neals thinking about kakashi's words)

Naruto: "Oh no, it's been revived... what will we do now?"

Kurama: "Do not worry, it is incomplete so we stand a chance..."

Naruto: "a chance?!?! But...."

Kurama: "ENough naruto! There are still things you do not understand about us bijuu and the sage of six paths split us from the juubi... For instance, I am about half the juubi's full power myself...".

Naruto: "Your half it's power...!!!"

kURAMA: "ABout, yes... However, half my power was sealed by the fourth Hokage, your father... which means I am now closer to 1/4 the juubi's full power... But, the juubi also does not have the hachibi which is a large chunk of power, but not enough for my power to equal the juubi in it's current form... I am only a little weaker then it, but with the hachibi, we should be able to equal it's power so this fight is not over yet..."

Naruto: "Is that all?"

Kurama: " No... You see, the juubi is a being of nature itself... a god that can draw upon it and can thus create it and destroy it as it sees fit... it is the earth, the water, the air..."

Naruto: "Wow, a god of nature... this is really not helping me like I thought it would... where is Bee?

*naruto see's Bee in hachibi mode with pure terror on his face...*

Hachibi: "Damn, I thought I really destroyed it... looks like I will need to combine my power..."

Naruto in full kurama mode comes blitzing in: "With us!!!"

Hachibi: "You guys really ready for this... I figured If we combine our bijuudama's we could over power this thing then land a lethal blow"

Kuramato: "We do not have a choice, we have to try... beside me bee..."

*Both sand side by side and create a bijuudama together that is huge...*

Madara: "Those idiots have no idea do they... looks like I do not have to even get involved until the juubi is done with them..."

*Both fire the huge bijuudama at the juubi while the hachibi attacks from right behind it and kuraama tries to get behind the juubi to attack as well... But the bijuudama stops*

Hachibi: "What happened, it stopped it?!?!"

*The juubi absorbs the bijuudama with the RG's hungry ghost realm ability... as madara looks on, the hachibi attack from in front and the kyuubi from behind... However, their attacks are stopped as well... The hachibi was grabbed up by the throat as the juubi's first 4 tails whipped the kyuubi, knocking him back a couple hundred yard...*

Naruto: "Kurama, wait!!! The way he absorbed that bijuudama and saw us coming from front and behind as if he could see what madara saw... wait, his eye, he has the RG... we cannot use this attacks... Get Bee out of thie he has the power to draw the souls right out of you..."

*Kurama blitzes over to rescue the hachibi, but the juubi snatches the hachibi's soul and power straight from bee, absorbing him and his power...*

Naruto: "we were too late... This is bad, real bad..."

Kurama: "Damn! He has the hachibi's power to now... we do not stand a chance... If only... I had my full power... then we could have a chance again... Even though ninjutsu and close range physical attacks will not work on it... We need so reach that is not pure chakra like me..."

*naruto remembers kurama talking about the juubi as a god of nature that can use it*

Naruto: "Wait a minute... Kurama, if the juubi is a being of nature that can use it's power to create and destroy, then does that mean you are made of the same power, only less...?

Kurama: "well yea... but what does that have to do with... wait.."

naruto: "Kurama, I am a sage who can draw upon the energy of nature to strengthen myself... and if you are already compatible with nature... then I should be able to draw upon a huge amount of nature energy to strengthen you as well... Like a bijuu sage mode...
But..."

Kurama: "Your right, that is a good idea, but... what?"

Naruto: "Balancing that much nature energy will be extremely difficult... All my focus will have to be completely on that... if I am to pull this off"...

Kurama: "Then you power us up and I will fight... this isn't over yet"

Naruto: "Ok, this will take a minute, but I will gather and balance as much nature energy as I can..."

Madara: "What are those fools up to... they are just delaying the inevitable at this point"..

*suddenly, the juubi sprints towards naruto and kurama...*

Kurama: "Hurry up, he is coming and he looks pissed..."

Naruto: "Jut a second, just a second... dammit..!!!"

Kurama: "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

*Just as the juubi is about to make physical contact with the kyuubi, it is knocked to the side by a super fast tail whip with a transparent aura surrounding it...*

Madara: "What just happened... did the kyuubi just do what I think it did..."

*The kyuubi is covered in a aura of transparent energy with a golden tent... it's eyes have pigmentation's around them.... and the pupils are frog and kyuubi together...*

Kurama: "few, just in time... this power is incredible... I never imagined it would increase my own power this much... I think I am even more powerful then when I was complete... This is amazing..."

Naruto: "I need to concentrate, but kurama... with the power of pure nature energy like this... you can use it as an extension with your physical attacks and even to sense danger and other attacks from the juubi..."

Kurama: "Then lets finish this then and take out madara in the process"

*the juubi gets up and prepares for another attack, but kurama is the one who blitzes forward with amazing speed, avoids the juubi's counter and gets behind him, landing a claw attack which send sit flying into the rocks in front of him*

Madara: "So this is how it is... Then I guess it is time for me to step in..."

"Not so fast, you should have died when brother released edo tensai so now I have to end you myself..."

*madara turns around to see a young uchiha and Orochimaru standing, posied for battle...*

Sasuke: "It is my brothers will for you to go back to sleep in the other world, and so... it is mine as well..."

END:

Next chapter: "Obito is forced to pick a side while sasuke reveals so truths about madara and akatsuki..."

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-17-2012), DRAGONBPY (11-15-2012), Encon Uchiha (11-15-2012), Human Rasengan (11-15-2012), ivhturp2 (11-16-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (11-16-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-15-2012), KiddJutsu (11-15-2012), Narut0360 (11-16-2012), Pritha (11-15-2012), royalmage (11-15-2012)