Fairy Tail 308 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-16-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Fairy Tail 308

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/308
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fairy Tail 308

Kind of a lame set up for the fights.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:53 AM   #3
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^true that, i liked the way they worked as a team. It could have been better that way. Anyways tht world is gonna end in a day so no sweats
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #4
Deepika143
Academy Student

Deepika143 is an unknown quantity at this point
Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online Free

The much loved epic saga series Twilight, written by Stephanie Meyers has come to an end. This is the second installment of the final part of the series, and it ends with this. Watch Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online Free, without download. Robert Pattinson plays the vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen who has girls going crazy all over the world. His real life flame Kristen Stewart plays his on screen romance, the newly converted, glowing vampire Bella Cullen. In the first movie they were happily married with a child Renesmee (MacKenzie Foy) who is being threatened by the old school vampire cult Volturi, who are afraid her being an immortal child will turn the balance of power against them.
Deepika143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:19 AM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking Hiro may switch scenes between GMG and Rescue mission back and forth and result in a win for both teams simultaneously. With Lucy I think she will use uraniometria with Yukino(by asking her for magic power) to defeat Ousuke. Natsu may use Lightning Dragon mode to defeat the guy with 2 weird axes, Mirajane would use her sitri to defeat the paper girl (kamika was it?), Wendy will probably use the shattering wind drill to defeat the plant girl (cosmos?), Pantherlilly will probably show some new skills he developed during his 3 months of training
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-16-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 06:18 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,276 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

FT fights are so uninteresting for some reason, at least Mira is doing something. Natsu can go away for a while, and lol at Konan.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:38 AM   #7
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

I'm not surprised this happened. Hiro generally likes to separate fights like this. At least be grateful he didn't troll us and just have Natsu pawn them all immediately. I think Lucy and Yukino's Keys will pop up, Maybe Arcadios has them. The side story with this Princess is getting interesting, seems she cares about Arcadios (don't know if they're involved or related).
Old 11-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

My biggest problem with when they split up battles like this is that the match ups conveniently allow the heroes to stand a chance. Like we have Panther Lilly fighting derpy chubby dude, Lucy fighting another derpy dude, Wendy fighting the flower chick while Natsu fights the boss & Marijane fights the paper chick. We have to automatically assume that a squad of elite assassins just so happens to have a member who is weak enough to get beat up by a 12 year old girl? What would have happened if say Wendy fought the boss instead? Bitch would be dead no?

I would have preferred it if Marijane fought off two people(She really needs to show her worth as Erza's rival) while Wendy teamed up with Panther Lilly or something. At least it would be more believable when they actually win. In regards to Lucy she has help & can use magic without her keys encase people have forgotten.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-16-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

No one has forgotten that. Esp with loki. But u know we r not the ones writing this Manga.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
k-lai (11-17-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

So we have yet another character claiming their flames are "god level". What's this, the 3rd or 4th one so far? Get new material already Hiro.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (11-17-2012), Uchiha09 (11-18-2012)