Fairy Tail 311 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Fairy Tail 311

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/311

Out of country on holidays. Hope you enjoy
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
k-lai (12-07-2012), Pritha (12-07-2012)
Old 12-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Fairy Tail 311

Lol at the first hahaha
Old 12-07-2012, 02:30 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

3 way fight hey ?

The chances of someone being fodderized are high if you ask me. Might be Kagura due to the FT/SB rivalry, at the same time she is part of the Jellal thing so Minerva might be the one to bite it early. The questions now is: How long before Hiro strips Kagura of her clothing so she can match the two hookers she is fighting ?

Mystery person, yadda yadda yadaa, set up chapter.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:55 AM   #4
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

but the next one will be interesting.
on a lighter note This was very funny ,very likely to happen if these two met
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...6/c311/23.html
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I laughed at the title of the next chapter.

But hey, maybe we are about to have a female fight that isn't completely fan service boobs. One can only hope.

Yada yada yada Lucy from the past/future/gate/whatever yada yada.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #6
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

If that person is a Lucy from a different time it would offer an explanation for Charles's vision. She saw Lucy destroying everything but she assumed it was the current Lucy when it is actually a Lucy from a different time (or timeline). Damn you Hiro, you had to go and put time travel in your story.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Minerva will fight both of them at once, and still pretty much pwn them. That Kagura chick will be the first to go. Then when Ezra looks like she's about beat, the rest of the Fairy Tail fighters will have all finished their fights and show up together. Together they will power up with nakama friendship, and say some corny line like "You guys lost because only looked for strength in yourself, while we found strength each other, derp derp".

tl;dr, the script is the same for every arc, just different names and places.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:51 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Minerva will fight both of them at once, and still pretty much pwn them. That Kagura chick will be the first to go. Then when Ezra looks like she's about beat, the rest of the Fairy Tail fighters will have all finished their fights and show up together. Together they will power up with nakama friendship, and say some corny line like "You guys lost because only looked for strength in yourself, while we found strength each other, derp derp".

tl;dr, the script is the same for every arc, just different names and places.
Or Erza beats Minerva then Millianna shows up & Mermaid Heel beats Erza.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:42 AM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Or Erza beats Minerva then Millianna shows up & Mermaid Heel beats Erza.
...do you not realize what manga you are reading?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-08-2012), Pritha (12-08-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 01:56 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
...do you not realize what manga you are reading?
Yes it's a manga were people are empowered by emotion. Both Millianna & Kagura are powered by the emotion of rage because of Erza's connection to Jellal while Erza would be handicapped because of the guilt emotion & not wanting to hurt her friend Millianna(the power of friendship works both ways dude). A little conversation between these 3 can very well mess with Erza's head enough making her doubt her actions so she'd lose. So you see I very much am aware of what manga I'm reading question is are you?

I find it odd how people are out right ignoring Kagura's vendetta which gives her more of a connection to Erza when compared to Minerva. As if she's going to fall first when Minerva is clearly the least important person in this fight plot wise. The focus on Sabertooth is going to be with Sting somehow beating someone he shouldn't be capable of not with Minerva who really has nothing at stake at this point.

I thought it was fairly obvious that Sting was made captain based on what happened in Sabertooth.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-09-2012 at 02:06 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:06 AM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So you see I very much am aware of what manga I'm reading question is are you?
Such a convoluted string to lead to Erza being beaten, when you know Hiro doesn't work that way. Apparently you've forgotten that Erza defeated 100 monsters, several of which would've given the 10 Saints a run for their money, all on her own. No nakama speech to give her a boost. What makes you think that Millianna and Kagura could do anything to break her resolve? Especially about Jellal.

Even if they did manage to break her resolve, so what? She would still overcome it thanks to feel good emotions about the guild and her feelings for Jellal.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:32 AM   #12
Pritha
Chuunin

^like ur profile pic ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (12-09-2012)
Old 12-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #13
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Which fights did Ezra need help with? I think only the one against Tattoo-face in which Natsu showed up, ate the beam of death and beat him. If Ezra turns to Friendship powers (in the FT shows up to help rather than the "I do this for FT" method) I'll be surprised.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^The setup for this fight is a little different though ACT. The author specifically went out of his way to depict that Ezra and Kagura each respected each others swordsmanship, and then had Minerva casually interrupt their fight, like an adult grabbing 2 little kids by the collar and scolding them for playing too rough in the house.

I think I see (pretty obvious actually) where the author is going with this though. Minerva is clearly the strongest person in her guild. Even more so then her father the previous guild master. So having Ezra beat this chick solo right now, would require a way bigger powerup then he's willing to give her. So he has her team up with Kagura to fight her, which serves 2 purposes. It allows them to beat someone they would have no chance at otherwise, and settles (in a very cowardly way) the dispute of whether Ezra or Kagura is the stronger fighter based on which of them goes down first.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #15
Pritha
Chuunin

^ya that makes sense.