One piece 692 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 692

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/692/3

Enjoy.

Edit: Same problem from a few weeks ago, it ends after page 4. Should be fixed shortly.

Ha, I knew it. Franky vs Baby 5, weapon users collide. I just hope Law doesn't steal the spotlight since he has to go after CC.

Grizzly magnum

Sent CC through the entire pathway, great power for such a casual attack. Loving Baby 5's power, her weapons are sweet looking. Curious to see how Oda will use Buffalo's DF inventively, the ability to fly is a big plus right off the gate.

How close is Dress Rosa ? Is that Lucci ? How far will the consequences of the events of PH reverberate ( Need details on this since it is vague for now ).

Negatives- Chopper will most likely be able to counter the effects of Shinokuni saving everyone which will take away from what CC did. The trans was shit, waiting on MS now.

Cool chapter though, the prospect of B5 vs Franky is great.

PS: LOl at CC's desperation before the attack landed.

Last edited by Dagoro; 12-12-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (12-12-2012), Pritha (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 692

wow so its gonna be franky vs that buki buki girl eh. Nice finish actually.
but only thing is , shudnt cc have died with tht punch? i bet its surely better than what he used against lucci and lucci had tekkai

Last edited by Pritha; 12-12-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Just noticed the carnivorous plant from Mario at the end of Usopp's sling shot.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/692/10

Wth ? lol.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Don Quixote and his windmill

lol

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 12-12-2012 at 06:03 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:00 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
but only thing is , shudnt cc have died with tht punch? i bet its surely better than what he used against lucci and lucci had tekkai
Villains scale with how powerful the heroes get, so CC is without a doubt much more durable than EL Lucci. NW Lucci on the other hand......
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Pritha (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #6
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^true but he looked kinda flimsy to me esp being a scientist and with his df power am pretty sure he wouldnt have had to worry about anyone attacking him let alone give him a punch. So the logic states that he is no tthe person who goes to the gym. but anyways lets see how it goes
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #7
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

2 things that got me thinking: who's Jack and will there be any more "Baby" characters, considering we now have Baby-5?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I think baby 5 is either a stand alone code name or part of the system Dfla came up with to manage his maids/assassins =P.

I wonder how badly Law is regretting this alliance now lol, Luffy is indirectly playing for Dfla's side sort of.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #9
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I wonder how badly Law is regretting this alliance now lol, Luffy is indirectly playing for Dfla's side sort of.
It'd be hilarious if Law started talking with a more level-headed SH, like Nami or Robin, instead of Luffy because he's being an hothead.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #10
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Franky's getting some love hell yea
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #11
Tango
Academy Student

Tango is an unknown quantity at this point

Mangastream
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/40412356/8
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #12
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

good chapter yet again always looking forward to the next one.

From my first look at Baby 5 is it just me or can anyone picture Sanji falling heads over heels for her and saying something like marry me, and she would accept ? I mean she said yes to that hobo person so. Plus shes looking at a chance to get at Donflamingo so.

Looking forward to see some Franky Shogun in action again !

I really do hope that shadowy character is Lucci. What do you guys think about 'The League' he mentioned ? Perhaps a new group hes leading or is apart of ?

I would like to think that Kaidou was in there or at least one of his crew was there seeing as Big Mam's crew was wacthing too.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

The Joker = Doflamingo
The Queen= Big Mom
The King = ???
The Jack=???
The Ace= dead

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Gakure (12-14-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-12-2012), Pritha (12-12-2012), Sagensyg (12-13-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
The Joker = Doflamingo
The Queen= Big Mom
The King = ???
The Jack=???
The Ace= dead
Nah, Ace is Kaidou, after all both the Ace and Kaidou mean "magnificent".

But now that you've alluded the card theme, did you know that there are pairs of cards named "Colt 45" (4 and 5) and "Assault Riffle" (7 and 5)? Me thinks Oda is going deep on the theme.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Pritha (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Nah, Ace is Kaidou, after all both the Ace and Kaidou mean "magnificent".

But now that you've alluded the card theme, did you know that there are pairs of cards named "Colt 45" (4 and 5) and "Assault Riffle" (7 and 5)? Me thinks Oda is going deep on the theme.
Me thinks he's playing cards. Cuz Ace's pirate crew is call the Spade Pirates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#Single_cards

Jack is also call hook. And who have a hook

he's coming back.