Yu yu hakusho - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Yu yu hakusho

I gotta ask since i myself have never read the manga only watched the anime and just recenty picked it up here and there why is the art work so simple compared to naruto and bleach and one peice it seems rather crappy or is it because older mangas are all like that?

Although the story is far better than all 3 i jst mentioned and not dragged out like these are
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Yu yu hakusho

Older mangas are like that. Especially in the beginning when the artist is still getting a feel for everything. Yu Yu Hakusho's artwork improves over time (as did bleach and naruto)
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Togashi in general isn't that talented of an artist when compared to his pears. Also the manga Yu Yu Hakusho was canceled mid way into the 3 Kings Saga & was given a bullshit ending. Honestly speaking I wouldn't waste my time reading it after chapter black.

PS: The artwork doesn't really improve in fact it seems to get worse over time. In particular I remember 3 Kings saga having really shitty art.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-18-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
PS: The 3 Kings saga in particular has really shitty art. I don't know what kael is talking about when he says it improves over time because it doesn't.
Matter of opinion. Pointless edit.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Matter of opinion. Pointless edit.
3 Kings Saga

Compared to chapter Black

Compared to dark tournament

By comparison 3 Kings had some of the shittiest art in the manga. Its a simple fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Cancelled @vengeance how come i never knew this and i agree the chapter black saga was good sensui was badass
Disagreements between the Mangika & publishers on what direction the arc should go mixed with a decline in popularity caused it to get the axe.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-18-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Cancelled @vengeance how come i never knew this and i agree the chapter black saga was good sensui was badass
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote