One piece 695 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-16-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 695

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/695/3

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-16-2013), Buck09 (01-16-2013), Gakure (01-17-2013), Numinous (01-16-2013), Pritha (01-16-2013), Senkradlol (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 06:48 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 695

Just fucking delicious! Man FRANKY and his general cannon fucking SUPER! Ussop and Nami's combo attack....SWAEET! I wasn't expecting the Dofla duo to go down that easy though....Love Nami's statement to Law...F N trust us you douche! Man just a great chapter! Glad to see some new treats of their 2 yr training!

edit: Just who the hell is that at the end? VegaPunk maybe? Ajioki (spl)
aren't they just sitting on water?
Note also Baby 5 said the Doflamingo family...so our assumption that he is a nobleman or part of the royal family possibly.could be spot on

Last edited by apacolypz; 01-16-2013 at 06:56 AM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:57 AM   #3
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Was expecting more from Baby 5 and Buffalo, but it was nice to see Nami and Usopp kick ass for a change.

And c'mon, Dofamingo, get already to Punk Hazard!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Was expecting more from Baby 5 and Buffalo, but it was nice to see Nami and Usopp kick ass for a change.

And c'mon, Dofamingo, get already to Punk Hazard!
Do hasn't stopped, I don't think he's the Dude that just woke up, I do think that is Aokiji. Makes sense, I'm one to believe that Doflamingo would own everybody on the island right now in they're current state, they'll need help, plus they just hyped him in the Z movie.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Do hasn't stopped, I don't think he's the Dude that just woke up, I do think that is Aokiji.
I didn't say I thought the guy in the last page was Doflamingo, I only wish Doflaming steps up to roflstomp Punk Hazard.

But to be honest, I don't think it's Aokiji, the silhouette has little to no resemblance to him. I'd sooner agree with Dagoro and say it's Jack.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Shrike (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #6
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/695/18

The panel in the lower left is hilarious to me
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reesaroni For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This chapter makes one thing very clear, The SHs are a lot stronger than we think. Great to see that Franky can still use Coup De burst and not just the laser, and talk about power it blew a chunk off that ice mountain. Nami and Usopp were hilarious.

"Well take on any enemy that is wounded and with their backs to us"

Lol. Usopp's weapon is insane, it can probably munch on flesh and shit. Weather egg was very impressive as well.

Now for the 2 mysteries: The seat of hearts, more playing card motifs. When we saw Law before the TS he said that he would take the seat that was meant for him. I want to know more about his connection to Dfla. The guy at the end is looking for PH, maybe he is Jack ?

One of his men said that he would act once learning about the event of PH.

Great chapter, beginning the year with a bang.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-16-2013), Numinous (01-16-2013), Pritha (01-16-2013), Spiegel (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 07:02 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Was expecting more from Baby 5 and Buffalo
To me they are very similar to Croc's henchmen back in Alabasta. Number 5 and lower were no match for the SHs, while the remaining 4 put them through the grinder.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
To me they are very similar to Croc's henchmen back in Alabasta. Number 5 and lower were no match for the SHs, while the remaining 4 put them through the grinder.
I am hoping that you are right..if they are the lowest on the totem pole then the next group of three-four will give all of the SH's issues. Franky was just too boss. I love confidence but damn I never doubted him for a second.. Though still I don't believe this is the end of Baby 5 or Buffalo...Dofla will get there just in time. Just curious about what will happen next....
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
I am hoping that you are right..if they are the lowest on the totem pole then the next group of three-four will give all of the SH's issues.
They stayed behind for a reason, as it is done typically the best are always saved for less.

I mean look at them.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/682/10
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/682/11

That guy wearing the top hat looks specially dangerous. Bottom line is don't judge the whole crew based on 3 people. B5 and Buffalo survived Franky's initial attack, and that shit blasted a chunk of that ice formation off. Not bad as far as durability goes.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-16-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #11
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Great chapter loved every moment of it.

Looking at some of the comments I do agree with some of them. The Baby 5 one though I am a bit upset with her going down so fast. Yes as Dag mentioned they both demonstrated high durability but still she had an awesome DF and I thought she would last a bit longer.

Again something Dag said was funny, the next chapter to come I think its going to be more like Alabasta as I said before, Kinemon and his son playing the parts of Vivi and the duck as they are the ones to show the SH's around Wano. With Donflamingo playing the Crocodile role. The reason I said it was funny was yeah it is similar again as the best numbers were kept behind like Donflamingo has done.

Law and Donflamingo ! Damn I cant wait to get into there history. Someone mentioned Donflamingo might be a noble, if he what if Law is a noble too ? Heck maybe even related and in the same family ? Wanting to take the head seat as it was mentioned in this chapter ?

The guy on the float, wasnt there another person from Donflamingo crew sent to the island ? And when Don does get there I imagine him doing something like crushing an island, before getting his crew back and Caesar.

And am I the only one who is thinking its about time Ussop took advantage of Sea Stone ? I mean always wanted him to make pellets or something, glad hes got some cuffs.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
And am I the only one who is thinking its about time Ussop took advantage of Sea Stone ? I mean always wanted him to make pellets or something, glad hes got some cuffs.
Sea stone is really scarce, he got the cuffs from CC's lab. Not even the marines have SS bullets.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #13
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Sea stone is really scarce, he got the cuffs from CC's lab. Not even the marines have SS bullets.
Yeah but why not ? I mean it would be so handy :P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Yeah but why not ? I mean it would be so handy :P
Well, most worthwhile pirates can dodge/destroy or hax their way through bullets so it would probably be a waste of SS.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #15
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Kizaru backed off when Ben Beckman pointed his gun at him. Haki infused bullets or sea stone bullets I assume.

Anyway, fighting with bullets is lame.. imho. I still don't understand how Blackbeard was able to harm Whitebeard with bullets. Haki should have protected him. Strange manga
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote