Bleach 526 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
UzumakiMat
Genin

UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleach 526

Bleach 526

It's out ^^
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiMat For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-13-2013), moebrown20 (02-13-2013), Vengeance (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 02:41 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 526

u beat me lol

Ok...so she can heal herself repeatedly.....she unleashed her bankai or was that apart of the dream/flashback? I get the farewells as she will no longer be referred to as Kenpachi..the new official Kenpachi is here....awakened and unleashed....but Kubo...don't kill this crazy broad off....she fought by healing and Zaraki fought by restraining his overwhelming power.....this is again stupid? we have seen her own Bankai and we thought this was to help Zaraki reach his.....I don't get this tactic at all....So is Kenpachi going to remember everything..he is now 100%? Past two chapters have just been ...MEH!

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-13-2013 at 02:48 AM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Placing all bets is Unohana going to die? Story wise she should die though Byakuya should have died as well.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Placing all bets is Unohana going to die? Story wise she should die though Byakuya should have died as well.
Yes she is gonna die and I hope she burns in HELL! (Sam Jackson voice) (Time to Kill moment lol)

lol anyway jokes aside...yes she should die but for what purpose besides propelling Kenpachi? She is a captain of her own division...i just see it as a cheap excuse to kill someone off...She has barely been seen in the manga..as soon as she gets interesting and her character develops...she is killed off before we see any true promise of her skill...I wanted to see her hair roam free as she scraped scalps..but alas Kubo killed her because he needed something to end this chapter...Shit we all thought she died last chapter..... So now what? Zaraki heads to Kyroya(spl) (new head captain)...."YO!" "I killed her." "Yeah..and I still can't use my shikai." "But for fuck sake man did I get a BONER!!"

anyway no more venting...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-13-2013), Vengeance (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #5
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

wtf did i just read
Old 02-13-2013, 02:51 AM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
wtf did i just read
Sadomasochistic foreplay?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-13-2013), ask me anything (02-13-2013), Emissary of Justice (02-13-2013), jekyl_hyde (02-13-2013), jts105 (02-13-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-13-2013), Pritha (02-13-2013), Tmoore (02-13-2013), Uchiha09 (02-16-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #7
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Veng's response is the best i could think of. Seriously wtf.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (02-13-2013), Vengeance (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #8
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Just when I thought nothing that came out this week couldn't be worse than Batman #17, this thing came along.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:50 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I'm assuming her Bankai is what keeps bringing them back to life, because that shit was cluttered as hell and I couldn't tell what happened after she used it.

"You're the only man that can make me happy"

She wants her some Kenpachi dick. Rejoice paring fans, Unopachi is canons !!!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:58 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I'm assuming her Bankai is what keeps bringing them back to life, because that shit was cluttered as hell and I couldn't tell what happened after she used it.

"You're the only man that can make me happy"

She wants her some Kenpachi dick. Rejoice paring fans, Unopachi is canons !!!!
LOL thought the same thing....even at a child she was thinking of how he could please her...damn pedophile
Old 02-13-2013, 06:39 AM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

If she did melt herself and Kenpachi, why did it take so long for her to heal lesser injuries when she is capable of bringing people back from being skeletonized ?

What a shitty way to reveal her Bankai.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
If she did melt herself and Kenpachi, why did it take so long for her to heal lesser injuries when she is capable of bringing people back from being skeletonized ?

What a shitty way to reveal her Bankai.
I am just trying to figure out why she couldn't effectively heal Byakuya or Renji? I get the whole broken swords shit..and the whole they need an upgrade but ...she is bringing this dude back from countless deaths
Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I am just trying to figure out why she couldn't effectively heal Byakuya or Renji? I get the whole broken swords shit..and the whole they need an upgrade but ...she is bringing this dude back from countless deaths
What I don't get is creating a character, and putting her Broad Ass up in lights as the #2 POWERHOUSE IN THE WHOLE STORY, never allow her to actually fight but once. In that fight she'll go crazy, go Bankai, and she'll die to someone that she should've lost to long ago in the first place. She won't even fight the lackey of any boss, won't defeat anyone, she'll die, and it won't even be viewable on anime to see truly what the Hype Broads Trashy Bankai even looked like. Ugh that Bitch wasted all of our time, told ya all. My eyes are pissed for anything that was attached to Unohana, it feels like i wasted engry and time that could've been spent on something else.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #14
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
She more or less explained it. Her healing is more suited for keeping herself alive and in combat indefinately. Since renji and byakuya are out of combat, her form of healing wouldn't be as effective on them.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:46 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
She more or less explained it. Her healing is more suited for keeping herself alive and in combat indefinately. Since renji and byakuya are out of combat, her form of healing wouldn't be as effective on them.
I am not comprehending your answer....she says in the Mangastream that she developed this power...(to heal herself constantly, to come back from near death by using Kaidou) Kaidou = healing Kidou (it is the reason she has perfected Kaidou...for her benefit) It does not state anywhere that is solely for herself..as she has brought Kenpachi back countless times just in this one bout...Her power is basically the same of Tsunade's bleak imitation of Hashi's healing tech.

What does combat have to do with simply healing them???? Do you have to be in combat to use Kaidou? Is it only a self healing tech? The Zero Squad guy made it sound like she had other duties that took priority first. I do understand that her teachers techs are way better. I just don't get how she couldn't heal them and have them walk off to the Soul Palace...(to get juiced up)?

Also maybe I am the only one here but I don't get her bankai? Does blood flow from the sword and cover the room in darkness similar to Tosen's ability? It looked as if the sword was dripping blood and it covered every ounce of light?

anyway bored and just wanted a little more clarification

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-14-2013 at 05:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-14-2013)