Magi 192 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 08-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Magi 192

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-1...acks?id=171785

Enjoy.

The art was pretty messy on this chapter. Still, it was awesome to see all of them working together, and this avatar of Solomon's enemy is living up to the hype.

They will need more back up so someone might show up or sacrifice themselves to beat this thing.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Magi 192

Well damn I forgot older brother General had the Phoenix as a metal vessel. Was wondering how he would heal those deadly wounds. Great moves and agreed wasn't the best drawing of Magi but hey still appreciated. They def need more help....he also says his little brother ain't coming..but when you think about it...HakuRyuu has a djinn who could aide them greatly. I liked the big dipper transfer circle, if Ren gets more powerful hell...Sinbad may have a super future fight on his hands...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Given his talk with Judal after taking that ass beating Haku was probably corrupted. I can see him becoming evil but acting on his own against both the good guys and Al Samen. He might even become the true avatar of Solomon's enemy which would be a crazy twist.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Calling it now, Either hakuryu is showing or sinbad. He has insane amounts of magoi and a cursed djinn so who knows...