Naruto 643 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Naruto 643

You can read it here.

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=424978
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-18-2013), gringie (08-18-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-18-2013), platinumrug (08-19-2013), Sensei-Q (08-23-2013)
Old 08-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 643

and here
http://mangadoom.com/Naruto/643/
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
Fugaku
Academy Student

Fugaku is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow the 2nd said fighting together with Naruto is like fighting together with his brother the 1st.

Last edited by Fugaku; 08-17-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Fugaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Not bad, even though only roughly 90 seconds would have passed in "real time".

So does this mean Sasuke gets a hax power-up now, or is it finally time Naruto blows him out of the water so-to-speak?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Not bad, even though only roughly 90 seconds would have passed in "real time".

So does this mean Sasuke gets a hax power-up now, or is it finally time Naruto blows him out of the water so-to-speak?
he blew him outta the water 100 chapters ago when he took on obito and his jinchuriki squad and when oro said how far his power felt. now its just time to completely erase any naruto >< theories.

minato will die the last part of kyuubi will infuse with naruto tobirama will die hashirama will die madara will too naruto will fight obito one on one in his genjutsu world and once obito loses hell reverse it all and bring back neji with the rinne tensei
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #6
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Minato is about to go Bijuu Mode and fuck something up!!! Hopefully his arm grows back due to the Kyuubi's regeneration powers or just uses a Kyuubi chakra arm as his own...

Either way, we finally get to see what all the fuss and build up is about with minato's Spiral flash dance ring howl technique...

And maybe naruto and sasuke can learn the FTG from Tobirama while Minato take son Juubito... Since Nothing short of FTG speed is going to be enough to hit Juubito with his speed and reflexes...

Not to mention madara can quit stalling and just absorb hashirama completely (mokuton absorb other mokuton to increase power like with yamato to increase the zetsu clones and the zetsu combine to become stronger too)
Thus, after completely absorbing all of hashirama nd his power. Edo madara will have a body Juubi JINK level that has the power to use tsuki no Me... SO no need to take the juubi away from juubito while also being able to take control of tsuki no me away from Juubito if he uses it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:29 AM   #7
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Let's hope Minato gets some sort of redemption before he gets taken out. At this point Naruto's outshining him. Still haven't seen that jutsu he keeps talking about.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:01 AM   #8
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Do you know what tomorrow is? It's the day that marks Rin and Kushina's death..!

Oh my god Obito was such a fag for Rin.... Justwhen you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Last edited by Rasenganja; 08-18-2013 at 03:02 AM.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rasenganja For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-18-2013), platinumrug (08-19-2013)
Old 08-18-2013, 04:54 AM   #9
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Do you know what tomorrow is? It's the day that marks Rin and Kushina's death..!

Oh my god Obito was such a fag for Rin.... Justwhen you thought it couldn't get any worse.
Especially since he was responsible for the latter
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-18-2013), NeoKakarott023 (08-18-2013), platinumrug (08-19-2013)
Old 08-18-2013, 05:53 AM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Wait a minute, how can Rin and Kushina's death be 1 year apart (since being on the same day is beyond impossible) if Kakashi's Gaiden pretty much denies that possibility? Oh, Kishi and his beyond twisted timelines. But yay for temporal reference, being the manga at October 9th and boo at the cheesy melodrama.

Oh and KYF's theory was proven wrong, so his thread is doubly useless.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #11
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@KYF

The manga is titled Naruto... not Minato nor Shinobi. No one is going to trump Naruto.

@Num
Where was it mentioned their deaths were a year apart? Don't remember seeing that one.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Wait a minute, how can Rin and Kushina's death be 1 year apart (since being on the same day is beyond impossible) if Kakashi's Gaiden pretty much denies that possibility? Oh, Kishi and his beyond twisted timelines. But yay for temporal reference, being the manga at October 9th and boo at the cheesy melodrama.

Oh and KYF's theory was proven wrong, so his thread is doubly useless.
I missed the part where it was confirmed that naruto's Yang Kyuubi was not regenerated at all... All we saw was two Kyuubi's interact and as usual you prove how little of straws you are willing to draw at as evidence by trying to use such ambiguous panels to disprove a theory...

How can you not comprehend you are just supporting my claims that your Obviously pathetic...

HOWEVER, THE MANGA DID CONFIRM THAT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT MINATO USING A LOWER LEVEL OF THE KYUUBI'S POWER THEN NARUTO WAS... Suck on that!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-18-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:36 AM   #13
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

where are the kages? in an island sipping drinks?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #14
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i think it would be good twist if rin never exist and obito actually fall for love of zetsu disguise as rin
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #15
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

/\ lmao..... corny how naru or sas still hasn't got hit by obito yet

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote