Feng Shen ji 67 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-06-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Feng Shen ji 67

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/feng_shen_ji/c067/

MOTHERPLUCKING ENJOY!

Pretty cool chapter! So the Minister has been brought into the gods domain to fight Ah Gou. Which makes me think the Great god may actually fear him. The great King Sage will face the young brother of the Generals Dark Ones. His power to bring his own nightmares to reality is interesting as a soul gear tech. Wondering if he will have the might to fight against a GGod. Ah Gou lived in the Phantom Island for years...so his absorbency rate of smelting aura is quite high. He can manipulate SA long enough to extend his arm as if it was really attached. I think AG will def have the edge here even if Minister is a Master of the SM art.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-07-2013 at 12:02 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-10-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-07-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-07-2013)
Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng Shen ji 67

Boss, Minister came with 4 buckets of heads of Dudes that basically knew Ah Gou, I call that get back. Next Shorty with the suitcase, looks off the meathook, now the question is he invulnerable to his own shit, since were talking nightmares, he must the Elite in controlling, and possibly deflecting them, they're not like simple physical blows I'm gathering. And EVERYBODY talks shit, from the Bad Guys, to the Kid Capts., this is why Mondays are great.

That Snake shit he summoned is not only huge, it has a lower body with claws, and wings... A 4 headed Snake Dragon that flies, from a Kid. And the biggest Weapon tech thus far.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-07-2013 at 08:47 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Awesome, epic chapter! Kinda wanted to see the Grand Marshall again, but I'm anxious to see Ah Gou kick Bin Lian's posterior.

On a side note, was I the only person that this thread didn't appear for until I tried to create a thread about it?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Awesome, epic chapter! Kinda wanted to see the Grand Marshall again, but I'm anxious to see Ah Gou kick Bin Lian's posterior.

On a side note, was I the only person that this thread didn't appear for until I tried to create a thread about it?
I just logged on and it was up from apac... Its always out early on Monday, at least for the last 3 weeks since I've been hyped about it, loving the love.

I'm still tripping, that Dude killed everybody at the mines whom were his friends, or worked for him, including kids... But, what should have I expected.... They were only just Monkeys.... this is my new shit, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm still tripping, that Dude killed everybody at the mines whom were his friends, or worked for him, including kids... But, what should have I expected.... They were only just Monkeys.... this is my new shit, lol.
I'm not so surprised by that. I'm more surprised by Li Jin. I mean, I would have thought he knew Ah Gou was a good dude after his son returned. I wouldn't be surprised now to see Bin Lian holding Ne Zha during their fight or something like that.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
I'm not so surprised by that. I'm more surprised by Li Jin. I mean, I would have thought he knew Ah Gou was a good dude after his son returned. I wouldn't be surprised now to see Bin Lian holding Ne Zha during their fight or something like that.
Though his Son returned, I don't think he latched to specifically to Ah Gou. Remember the Son never told his Pops, what happened to my knowledge, so all that happened with him is still secret.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-07-2013, 11:58 PM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Though his Son returned, I don't think he latched to specifically to Ah Gou. Remember the Son never told his Pops, what happened to my knowledge, so all that happened with him is still secret.
It is a secret and he left off pretty much out of disgust of his father. Ah Gou showed his mistreatment, he showed him true passion and consideration for others. For Ne zha it was a wake up call that he has been a big bitch! Now he roams the world searching for his role model. It would be pretty awesome if he showed up here and put his dad on his ass. Remember he was being impassively instructed on Smelting Aura as well. The whole headless miners angle was quite nice...but Ah Gou preaching he can hear their cries and their pain was a nice touch. He will make them both pay for ever insulting the living and the dead in such a way...
Old 10-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #8
Sharogy
Academy Student

Sharogy is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't know there was such devoted fans for FSJ here ^_^, registering just to lurk.

PS: Is this site kinda new ? ;0
Sharogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post
Didn't know there was such devoted fans for FSJ here ^_^, registering just to lurk.

PS: Is this site kinda new ? ;0
Site isn't new though I think a while ago they changed their domain name from Narutocentral to fandom.com.

Yeah there are quite a number of FSJ fans here. Every week we celebrate a new member joining our little club of the elite.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
k-lai (10-09-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #10
Sharogy
Academy Student

Sharogy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Site isn't new though I think a while ago they changed their domain name from Narutocentral to fandom.com.

Yeah there are quite a number of FSJ fans here. Every week we celebrate a new member joining our little club of the elite.
Good to hear ^_^.

PS: Why isn't there a solidified thread that just gets pumped every new release? instead of having a new one every week?

Last edited by Sharogy; 10-09-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Sharogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post
PS: Why isn't there a solidified thread that just gets pumped every new release? instead of having a new one every week?
The mods here are pretty lax. So we don't complain. This is one of the more relaxed forums that I have seen, let alone participated in.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #12
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Yay to the mods.....
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
You mean the young Prince? The new Emperor's son? I can see that since they have not shown him since he left the mines... Though for me it would be ideal to save him for the after fact. Have Ne zha join Ah Gou only to his have his royal cousin commit to the chase. Having both Master and Student fall to Ah Gou just doesn't serve any purpose besides making AG the master of SA himself. Uncle Zi needs his own foe, it would demerit AG and UZ if they had to team up to beat a GGod.
No the other Dude that the God of Affliction brought for him to train, that Dude, he has beef with Ah Gou because he was getting clowned like an idiot in the mines.

Quote:
The mods here are pretty lax. So we don't complain. This is one of the more relaxed forums that I have seen, let alone participated in.
Plus Feng just got added in the general section by US general members. Op, Naruto, and Bleach (though no one knows why) still maintain they're status as the flagships for Naruto Central/Fandom. Any other new things one thinks is cool can be added by members.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
No the other Dude that the God of Affliction brought for him to train, that Dude, he has beef with Ah Gou because he was getting clowned like an idiot in the mines.
Kinda confused...the bluish skinned god of the underworld brought the prince to the mines. Ah Gou covered him in shit twice and he was learning the smelting aura from his Uncle. Who else was brought to train in the mines? Link me please.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-10-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #15
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Kinda confused...the bluish skinned god of the underworld brought the prince to the mines. Ah Gou covered him in shit twice and he was learning the smelting aura from his Uncle. Who else was brought to train in the mines? Link me please.
I'm assuming you were talking about the Son of the Dude in charge that Ah Gou kidnapped for a while, and I was saying that the other Dude, the Prince brought by the God of Affliction is the Ace in the hole for the Dude fighting Ah Gou right now, his old boss. This is new for us we'll get the names, give me till the weekend.

But my point was that his Son wasn't going to fight Ah Gou, but the Prince that got the Asura Smelting training. And he'd have the same advantage as Ah Gou, or Uncle Zi, and I'd see to be as much, or moar of a problem than all of the lower Gods, and prolly as high as some of the others we'll see. That battle will be epic, calling it now.

I speak 4 languages...