Mirajane & The Nine Demon Gates with a touch of Gray (Fairy Tail) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Mirajane & The Nine Demon Gates with a touch of Gray (Fairy Tail)

Finally something interesting to discuss in this manga.

Anyway the first thing I'd like to talk about is Mirajane. Her Takeover magic "Satan's Soul" allows her to take the form and abilities of a demon. Question is which demon(s) did she actually acquire these abilities from?

As seen in her original transformation in C117 she dawns a demonic stripper outfit baring fangs, elf ears, and most notably "Demonic Gauntlets". Her wings however are not a part of this original transformation. As seen here she manifest them almost instantly when needing a method to fly. What this tells me is that her "Satan's Soul" may be a collection of different body parts from different demons used together to create her ideal fighting form. Meaning her "Gauntlets", "Wings", and "Tail" may(or may not) come from different demons. Now lets fast forward a bit and have a look at "Satan Soul-Sitri" said to be her strongest form that Ezra is aware of. In this new and improved Satan Soul transformation Mirajane no longer requires Wings in order to fly and tail to maintain balance because of her rocket feet. Mirajane however does appear to have retained her Demon Gauntlets from her original form while also adding in a nice head piece to her dominatrix outfit. Now ask yourself who does "Satan Soul-Sitri" remind you of? The answer should be fairly obvious.

Ok now that the obvious is out of the way let's talk a bit about what we know so far.

1. Mirajane's takeover magic is based on parts from demons.

2. Kyouka's Magic can make people stronger.

Now seeing as Mirajane's Sitri takeover looks like Kyouka and Kyouka apparently has the ability to grant humans power what if in the past Kyouka actually granted Mirajane the ability to preform takeover on actual demons? Using this power Mirajane would then be capable of stealing (at the very least) Kyouka's arms and stripper outfit. If this is true I would suspect a Mirajane/Kyouka confrontation with the possibility of Mirajane gaining even more power if she's allowed to fight other demons.

Side Note: While writing this up I also thought of another glaringly obvious connection. Ur and Sub-Zero I mean Silver. Grays ability to easily learn of a method to control Silver's Ice, the fact that the same magic was able to kill Deliora(A Demon), while Silver's magic is referred to as "Demon Slaying Magic" suggest (at least to me) that Ur shared some connection to Silver. What I suspect is that Ur may have been "awakened" by Kyouka and trained by Silver. Yes I am suggesting that at some point Ur was a member of Tartaros. Ultear was born with high levels of magical power which could have been the result of Ur being "awakened" ether before conception or while she was pregnant. Ur already has an established connection to dark guilds because of Brain. While what we know of Ur is that she's simply a wondering mage. Ur may have left Tartaros because of guilt brought on by the idea that her awakening caused the supposed death(Ur was tolled that Ultear died) of her own daughter.

Add on Side Note: Just noticed something else. In his first appearance Silver appears to be visiting the grave of someone in an abandoned town covered in snow. Could this grave be Ur's? I think it is.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-26-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-26-2013), Buck09 (10-29-2013)
Old 10-29-2013, 08:53 AM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Mirajane & The Nine Demon Gates with a touch of Gray (Fairy Tail)

I must say I am very digging the possibilty with Mirajane, she really is under used and this would be a great chance for the character to be spotlighted.

Also one of the 9 Demons looks alot like Elfman Lizard Form, but I dont know if that will come into play.

I like the connection between Ur and Silver your making. Though I dont think that she was in the guild but perhaps once something happened to Ultear Silver resorted to joining Tartaros feeling that they might have had some way to have helped there child (( Still a work in progress but you see were im trying to go)) And Ur would have not wanted to be in a Dark Guild set off to wander as you mentioned, eventually meeting Gray yada yada. But then once she was killed by Delloria ( Think thats its name spelt right ? ) Silver heard mention of this and went on to develop his Ice Make Magic into Demon Slaying, intending to destroy demons, but I think that to make his magic into Demon slaying he may have had to make a pact or deal with END, making him half demon or something ?

But let me know your thoughts on that :P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:03 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Mirajane & The Nine Demon Gates with a touch of Gray (Fairy Tail)

If Mirajane takes over all 9 of those demons she will be totally OP and on the more serious note more hotter.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote