naruto660 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
naruto660

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/660

Gaara and Ichibi history....previous Sand Jink and his connection to Shukaku. Looks like Naruto may of lost Kurama.

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-25-2013 at 04:00 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:18 AM   #2
dano25655
Genin

dano25655 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto660

Since now that Naruto has lost Kurama, i wonder how many chapters it's gonna take before he comes back.
dano25655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:23 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano25655 View Post
Since now that Naruto has lost Kurama, i wonder how many chapters it's gonna take before he comes back.
Naruto was attempting to pull back for some reason..I am guessing to give the chain some slack..Kurama went to talk with Gaara and they came to some resolution. Not sure if Madara sucked in Kurama's chakra as that would crumble the body of the Juubi. If somehow Madara did successfully seal Kurama without inflicting damage to the Juubi's body...Naruto still has his gift from his father...the other half of Kurama...which most likely finally will come into play. Naruto > Minato in regard to chakra control.

Where the fuck are the Kages, Summons, Toads??? I mean this is the end of the world scenario.....show me all sides of it!
Old 12-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #4
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Kurama won't get back inside me. I ended the chapter right there.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:52 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Kurama won't get back inside me. I ended the chapter right there.
Come on brother lol mature up and ignore the gay remarks emerging from Naruto's mouth.

Hell he could of said...."I don't feel Kurama inside me anymore...."

"I feel empty without Kurama inside me."

"Kurama has always been there for me....even when I hated him..I need Kurama in my life."

Next time on One Life to Live (American Soap Opera)

I am sure the trans will be better when MS is released..the art though IMO was a big upgrade from last week.

Last edited by apacolypz; 12-25-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:58 AM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Am I the only one left with a sense of void reading this chapter? None of it actually meant something other than pretense of depth. The old jinchuuriki part is void considering none of it came through with Gaara's childhood (even the Kanji, considering Gaara was the one carving the Kanji in his forehead himself) and Naruto losing Kurama will amount to nothing of worth considering Kishimoto already made clear that Uzumaki survive the extraction, so no real sense of risk there.

This gets a quite literal "meh" out of 10.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:30 AM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Am I the only one left with a sense of void reading this chapter? None of it actually meant something other than pretense of depth. The old jinchuuriki part is void considering none of it came through with Gaara's childhood (even the Kanji, considering Gaara was the one carving the Kanji in his forehead himself) and Naruto losing Kurama will amount to nothing of worth considering Kishimoto already made clear that Uzumaki survive the extraction, so no real sense of risk there.

This gets a quite literal "meh" out of 10.
No that's what you got out of it. That was an excellent chapter. Gaara protecting Shukaku and him in return offering his ULTIMATE DEFENSE.. was awesome. Knowing that Gaara carved the kanji for find heart in his.forehead backs up his mother's love thing. His mother lives within the sand and he was feared and hated to destroy the village in his rampage. Gaara in part to Naruto received the hearts of his people and he became the Kazekage he received more hearts with leadership as a gokage and as alliance general. And now he has received the thumbs up from his biju.

This felt like part one. Go back and read http://readms.com/r/naruto/660/2196/1 and remember the awesomeness. This is HR and I approve this message.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:59 AM   #8
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, HR, you love emotional schlock that makes no sense if you think about it, I don't. And this:

Quote:
Knowing that Gaara carved the kanji for find heart in his.forehead backs up his mother's love thing.
Is WRONG. Reread the manga, please.

Edit:
Quote:
I just realized that, amazingly enough, Naruto hasn't been given the over-the-top crucifixion scene that every single blunt messiah protagonist gets in manga. Unless I'm forgetting something. How will Kishimoto manage to be corny and tasteless to pull this one off?
Easy, he'll just fake a death scene with tons of sappy flashbacks just for the cliffhanger of next chapter to be Naruto "coming back" to life.

Old 12-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Incoming BS power up for Sasuke. He'll have to hold Mads off until Nardo is back up and running.

Like Num said the tension was gone before the extraction was finished since we know nothing will happen to Nardo.

Also why the hell is everyone just watching this shit unfold ? Do something people. Ino stall Mads even if for a second like you did with Fagbito so someone can take him out or push him back.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #10
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Also why the hell is everyone just watching this shit unfold ? Do something people. Ino stall Mads even if for a second like you did with Fagbito so someone can take him out or push him back.
But if people actually did something, there wouldn't be a plot! Yes, I too cringed at such fact.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (12-25-2013), kael03 (12-25-2013), platinumrug (12-27-2013), Uchiha09 (12-27-2013)
Old 12-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #11
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

LMAO dat look on his face after he lost his fox. As if he is going to die hahahah. Flashhback provided nothing of relevance, nor did much of the rest of the chapter.

2/5 for actually having pulled out a beast.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #12
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hnnnn this chapter get a coal for me............. such a disappoint........ merry holiday for all y the way...............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #13
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

If returning to human form won't work, why not seal Kurama back into his old cage since u frigging have the key.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #14
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Cinama show, this is all what it is. Everyone including the Oro and Kages sitting on the sidelines with popcorns enjoying the show as Kishi revives the jyuubi yet again.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #15
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Hooray, giving the Ichibi the "character development" that it missed out on 50 chapters ago. Shame that it doesn't make any sense and falls apart the second you think about the way the series actually went. For fuck's sake, based on the way Gaara's life went Shukaku was goddamned right.

Anyway, Kishi is actually so far down the rabbit hole that he's pointing out his own blatant plot holes and shitty writing and still doing them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-26-2013), platinumrug (12-27-2013)