FSJ 84 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-28-2013, 03:33 AM   #1
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
FSJ 84

http://read.egscans.com/Feng_Shen_Ji/Chapter_084/1

Fuk'n Enjoy!!!!!

@Sharogy
Is this the intro of the new group of characters?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-28-2013)
Old 12-28-2013, 06:20 AM   #2
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: FSJ 84

Awesome as always, this sage king is truly something...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
Sharogy
Academy Student

Sharogy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
http://read.egscans.com/Feng_Shen_Ji/Chapter_084/1

Fuk'n Enjoy!!!!!

@Sharogy
Is this the intro of the new group of characters?
No? what made you think that?
Old 12-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharogy View Post
No? what made you think that?
Because that Sage King isn't himself, and at one point he supposedly was. Jekyl thinks there was either a character shift somewhere off panel, or the Dude has been fronting that he's that Sage King, but somehow has access to his techs. When upset he visually looks a lil like that first Affliction God that was bathing in boys blood, and a lil like the Red Skinned God that already died, the first to go. The mind says this is a different character than was talking and fighting before, but its possible he has a 'Hulk' Mode when angry, and all 'good' is no longer thought of, only annihilation.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #5
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Because that Sage King isn't himself, and at one point he supposedly was. Jekyl thinks there was either a character shift somewhere off panel, or the Dude has been fronting that he's that Sage King, but somehow has access to his techs. When upset he visually looks a lil like that first Affliction God that was bathing in boys blood, and a lil like the Red Skinned God that already died, the first to go. The mind says this is a different character than was talking and fighting before, but its possible he has a 'Hulk' Mode when angry, and all 'good' is no longer thought of, only annihilation.
That... And did he use smelting aura? Also, him cursing the gods and humans alike.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
That... And did he use smelting aura? Also, him cursing the gods and humans alike.
No he was crushing Uncle Zu Y's smelting aura flames. I agree he transformed from his peaceful state once Zu Yi thought he won and and refuted his preaching. He like Neo said went Hulk mad...he now unlike his peaceful self, one who hates fighting and blood shed. He became a monster fueled by such. Reminds me of Asura from SF series. Peaceful self divine powers could create worlds of beauty and rapture. Mad dudes divine power drains the world of life and life force it seems.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #7
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Whatever is going on, I love this transformation as far as the artwork is concerned. I also liked the fake alternate universes and how they were handled.

But back to "Hulk" Sage King... he said he transcended the gods or something like that... that was what started my thought process to him being the first of that third group I saw you post about on your spoiler thread elsewhere Sharogy.

Bottom line, epic stuff.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Since Tian's out and about, (by now the Dark Ones before him should be near death), I could see Sage, just saying to hell with Uncle Li, and going straight to Tian, placing the blame in his lap. It's a stretch, but it seems like a lot of Gods are about to turncoat on each other, don't forget Dude with the Thanos Chair, he's gunning for Tian undercover as well.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 01-01-2014, 06:29 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Since Tian's out and about, (by now the Dark Ones before him should be near death), I could see Sage, just saying to hell with Uncle Li, and going straight to Tian, placing the blame in his lap. It's a stretch, but it seems like a lot of Gods are about to turncoat on each other, don't forget Dude with the Thanos Chair, he's gunning for Tian undercover as well.
Oh yeah I said it multiple times...Elder Shen will def betray Tian's rule to place himself above Crystal Mt. He was already aware of just what the red crystals did for the gods. I think he is also aware that Tian has spent so much time neglecting his duties to resurrect his love. While Tian has been at bay Elder Shen has pretty much stepped in his spotlight. Controlling and maneuvering the gods from his Xavier chair. He could be a descendant of the once Great Ancient gods. There was a guy that Shen favored greatly. We could expect his power to be at least close to Tian's level. He would not risk such things if he felt he couldn't defeat Tian. Unless he is using the transcendent vigor within Crystal mt. to awaken his fallen ancestors. Either way soon enough he will threaten the very ground before Tian. The Dark Ones have his attention currently. He is abiding by his wifes wish not to hurt/kill any of them. This would be the ideal time to switch to what the fuck Shen is up to.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #10
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Oh yeah I said it multiple times...Elder Shen will def betray Tian's rule to place himself above Crystal Mt. He was already aware of just what the red crystals did for the gods. I think he is also aware that Tian has spent so much time neglecting his duties to resurrect his love. While Tian has been at bay Elder Shen has pretty much stepped in his spotlight. Controlling and maneuvering the gods from his Xavier chair. He could be a descendant of the once Great Ancient gods. There was a guy that Shen favored greatly. We could expect his power to be at least close to Tian's level. He would not risk such things if he felt he couldn't defeat Tian. Unless he is using the transcendent vigor within Crystal mt. to awaken his fallen ancestors. Either way soon enough he will threaten the very ground before Tian. The Dark Ones have his attention currently. He is abiding by his wifes wish not to hurt/kill any of them. This would be the ideal time to switch to what the fuck Shen is up to.
She said not to kill them, they'll all get hurt, that I promise, they attempted to off Her.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 01-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

i meant kill but you know what im sayin lol