Naruto 665 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto 665

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665

Last edited by Xethorsiph; 02-19-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:39 AM   #2
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto665

No.

You don't get to give the fourth hokage sage chakra. Not now. Not when a dozen or so chapters ago, the only way to inflict damage on Obito was sage chakra, and he didn't activate it immediately. No. I'm sorry, but no.

You also don't get to just let him will sage chakra into happening, on his feet, while prepping an attack.

You also don't get to have Naruto, an Uzumaki, get completely flattened by loosing half of a bijuu, and then have Obito lose 7+ bijuu, THEN cast Rinne Tensei, and still be talking and even fighting Zetsu.

Last edited by Xethorsiph; 02-19-2014 at 01:43 AM.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (02-19-2014), ninjalostboy95 (02-19-2014), Sensei-Q (02-19-2014), Tzu Men (02-21-2014), Uchiha09 (02-22-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
You also don't get to have Naruto, an Uzumaki, get completely flattened by loosing half of a bijuu, and then have Obito lose 7+ bijuu, THEN cast Rinne Tensei, and still be talking and even fighting Zetsu.
I must admit, it is pretty weird because not even Kushina was this weakened by losing Kurama. She was dying, but still lasted longer. I'm not that bothered by Obito still waking around though since he still has the combined strength of Hashirama and himself. He didn't have the typical Jink sealing done either. He just sucked them in. Plus, Nagato was low on chakra before casting Rinne Tensei.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:50 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 665

Well in defense of loosing his jink and being on the verge of death...Zetsu is keeping him alive. Obito I guess is using his last bit of energy to fight against Zetsu and Madara. Also agreed with the humongous ass pull regarding Minato as being a sage now.... WTF totally agreed..he has been without or lacking chakra for so long..Didn't participate in the senjutsu vs Sage jutsu against Obito. Now all of a sudden because he doesn't have the Kyuubi any longer he can use Sage Mode?

Edit: Not that I need to explain it...Obito is refusing to be Madara...He is refusing what he thought was himself. Now that he knows what he wants and should of fought for Black Zetsu is loosing his grip on Obito's consciousness. That is why the panel shows Black Zetsu lifting from his right side...

Oddly enough one did not expect that speech from Madara. I just thought he would cut him down the instant he rebelled against his plans.. But to say he has a place and is apart of his will..Madara is one egotistical douche. Kakashi attempting to warp Obito and now Minato doesn't have any arms.... Obito kept eyeballing Naruto. I guess somehow he aims to either control Black Zetsu or somehow reach Naruto to seal Kyuubi in him. Also just noticed Obito is about to grab the staff of the Rikudou. Why did Madara even drop it. Obito was damn near keeping up with Tobirama and Minato...Madara just swatted him away with ease. Madara's speed > Obito's.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2014 at 02:18 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:14 AM   #5
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Manga is extremely beyond sewer levels at the moment.

Geez. Kishi made Minato look like a bigger dumb ass than his son. All this time had Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode together.

Give Minato Rasenshuriken next.

Last edited by Shadowblade; 02-19-2014 at 02:15 AM.
Shadowblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:22 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowblade View Post
Manga is extremely beyond sewer levels at the moment.

Geez. Kishi made Minato look like a bigger dumb ass than his son. All this time had Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode together.

Give Minato Rasenshuriken next.
He didn't use Kurama mode mixed with Sage mode..he just used Sage mode....just to clarify. Minato didn't use Bijuu mode...Bijuu mode would mean dark Kyuubi accepted/fully synced with Minato.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/13

If he has wind element..it is possible to mimic his son's jutsu.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-19-2014, 02:24 AM   #7
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Well that was gay.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:27 AM   #8
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Well that was fucking bullshit.

EDIT: Obito didn't steal Madara's staff, he made another of his own by taking over Black Zetsu. Black Zetsu is entirely a construct of willpower, Obito's just superseding Madara's will over it. This is fucking stupid, but it's pretty obvious what's going on. Just FYI.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 02-19-2014 at 02:31 AM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 02:36 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post

Well that was fucking bullshit.

EDIT: Obito didn't steal Madara's staff, he made another of his own by taking over Black Zetsu. Black Zetsu is entirely a construct of willpower, Obito's just superseding Madara's will over it. This is fucking stupid, but it's pretty obvious what's going on. Just FYI.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/19-Obito's staff
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/13- Madara's staff

Correct I didn't even notice the black goop coming from Obito's hand. Confused though because technically Obito shouldn't still have access to this chakra or power. Madara basically took it from him since he was mishandling it's usage. I know that Black Zetsu is Madara's will power. The staff I thought was made by those who possess the Sage's true power....though somehow Kishi has made it seem that black goop comes from Madara's will?

Feng Shen Ji

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2014 at 02:40 AM.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:23 AM   #10
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I thought this chapter was awesome. Ok, Minato sage was stupid. But at least Tobito's redemption I can buy. He thought he was acting with Madara to bring about peace. He finally realized he was being used. The Tobito who doesn't turn he back on his friends is still in there. More belevable than half of the other TnJs we've seen.

Five bucks says Tobito kamui's Kyuubi back into Naruto.

Last edited by emachina; 02-19-2014 at 03:25 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-19-2014)
Old 02-19-2014, 03:32 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
I thought this chapter was awesome. Ok, Minato sage was stupid. But at least Tobito's redemption I can buy. He thought he was acting with Madara to bring about peace. He finally realized he was being used. The Tobito who doesn't turn he back on his friends is still in there. More belevable than half of the other TnJs we've seen.

Five bucks says Tobito kamui's Kyuubi back into Naruto.
I agree...I thought the chapter was good in regard to Obito's change of heart/character.

Def one of the better TnJ's...Honestly wasn't really a TNJ...it was just decent dialogue between the two. Madara saying Obito had a place with him as the savior of the world from this wicked evil chakra. Obito denouncing himself as Madara and stating he does not turn his back on his comrades (two decades later lol)..he is Obito Uchiha...I thought Kishi did a pretty good job in also comparing Obito now to the words Naruto spoke then.

Minato being a sage is def an asspull...only because he could of cleared this up eons ago. I mean how many debates did we go through in regard to him having a sage's cloak, being able to summon toads but never showed any training even mentioning it off panel....BAD!

Still trying to comprehend Madara's will vs what I thought were traits/abilities of the Sage.

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-19-2014, 03:23 AM   #12
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

what the mother FU*K is going on minato is a sage and loses his other arm (ass pull )obito has the power to will bz to stay on(Ass pull) madara does nothing but talk really (ASS pull ) how the fu*k did bz just become the sage staff out of no where(ass pull) this is getting to crazy to handle i hope one piece saves the week
Old 02-19-2014, 04:02 AM   #13
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hnnn so we get more of a compound of minatos trash can nature.......... kichi really dislike this character for my opinion............

no arm left so maybe we see sage mode bite for next chapter.......
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:06 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
hnnn so we get more of a compound of minatos trash can nature.......... kichi really dislike this character for my opinion............

no arm left so maybe we see sage mode bite for next chapter.......
I totally forgot about you Aman......can his sage mode help him regenerate arms severed by sage jutsu? No I don't think so...Obito will seal the other half of the Kyuubi into Naruto...It would be perfect since Kishi tried to compare the two and it would be a great way for him to bow out of the manga. Minato is done...hasn't shown any promise since his reintroduction into the War Arc.

Feng Shen Ji
Old 02-19-2014, 04:12 AM   #15
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I totally forgot about you Aman......can his sage mode help him regenerate arms severed by sage jutsu? No I don't think so...Obito will seal the other half of the Kyuubi into Naruto...It would be perfect since Kishi tried to compare the two and it would be a great way for him to bow out of the manga. Minato is done...hasn't shown any promise since his reintroduction into the War Arc.
when hero become forgotten this is a time when he appear from the mist.......

i am of the thought process that obito now have juubito power restore and he will inject naruto with this power which make naruto pseudo juubi jinchuriki not just kyuubi jinchuriki.....this would be grant of the power up naruto is desperate of need........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-19-2014), Gakure (02-19-2014), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014)