VBFC Fan Fic. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 12-16-2006, 04:46 AM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
VBFC Fan Fic.

This is my first, so please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.

And hope you like it....

Chapter 1: Introduction.

20 years since the last great Shinobi Wars. The greatest and most destructive. All the 5 main village and some smaller ninja village combined to fight the Akatsuki, and they have won, with a great price. All 5 main village destroyed,along with some small village. Thousands of shinobi died. And for a moment the world is without ninjas.
Now 20 years has passed, and new hidden villages emerge, they are still young, and nothing compare to the ninja villages from 20 years ago, but they are getting more powerful on each day, increasing their power and influence. In time they will become they new power.
Off all the new villages, 6 villages has grown tremendously, their powers grows at such speed it attracts both good and bad attention.
The villages are the Hidden Moon, Hidden Mystery, Hidden Elements,Hidden Swamp,Hidden Mountain and Hidden Darkness.

The story begins at Hidden Moon village, at the Hall of Nights where the 5 kagesof the Moon, Mystery,Swamp,Elements and Flash communicates through their crystal ball.....

"Those 2M is really getting arrogant, do they think they can plunder neighbouring countries resources" roars the angry stern Swamp Kage.

Hidden Elements quiet leader suddenly spoken
"Not only that, there are reports they send savagers party to few ninja villages ruins."

"Sounds bad, but who are these 2M dudes?"

"Are you even listening FlashKage!!" jumps SwampKage. His face looks like Jerry Springer angry father in law.

"Chill out dude."

Then MoonKage interupt...

"This suppose to be a meeting, not a fight, calm yourself SwampKage.The 2M is Mountain and Mind."

The only female in this meeting, MysteryKage finally spoken.
"But I still can't believe Mind will ally with Mountain. MindKage always talks about justice."

"Sounds more like perverted justice.Heard they attack Nani Kingdom and kill all the mens. With only the women left I bet they are doing something Ero and ecchi there."said FlashKage.

"Ero..........."blood started to stream out from SwampKage nose.

"You should know better then saying Ero in front of SwampKage,FlashKage." a red face ElementKage warns.

"Sorry,ElementKage."

"Ok. We will watch those two. But I have a feeling someone is pulling the strings from behind. It's not like Mind to attack others.I'm sorry, but I have to go to the academy. Today is graduation day." Moon kage says and walks away.

"Sure thing. I bet the Darkness Village is pulling the string.Right Shizuka?" FlashKage asked.

"Right sir."

"You are one sweet girl,wanna a cracker?"

Moon Kage walks to the academy,accompany by his assitance Koyuki.

"Sir I heard they are some exceptional students this year."

"Yes, I heard it too. With coming conflict, War maybe unavoidable."

"War,sir?"

"Yes. Since the destruction of the previous hidden village, people has plundered those village, and scrolls can be find in the black market. And the increasing power of some village will create conflicts as well."

"And sir,Darkness Village has call itself the main shinobi power.That man is arrogant."

"Koyuki, Darkness Village leader is an arrogant and proud man. But his proudness is cover by its village might."

And they have arrived at the academy...

"We have arrived sir."

"Yup. let see our new generation potential."

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:46 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: VBFC Fan Fic.

Second Chapter.

"MoonKage-sama,Welcome. As you can see we have given headbands to the student that have pass. And we have given them their teams and their jounin teacher."explain Headmaster Ishida.

"Goodwork headmaster."said MoonKage.

"What!!!! how can I team up with Ryushiro!!!!!" scream an academy student.

"Who is that kid, headmaster?" asked Moon Kage
"That? That is Kyo. He is quite a headstrong nin. But he has talent." explained the headmaster.

"Really......Interesting...."

"Quit whinning Kyo. The school board create this 3-man team base on each invidual talent." explained Ayumi the other Kyo's team member.

"But I still want to be with my Azumi....."

"My Azumi....You and all the boys said my Azumi...BAKA!!!!" yelled Ayumi as she stomped out of the academy.

"What's her problem?"asked Kyo.

"Ok kids. Yow will meet yor jounin teachers in 2 hours. So don't be late."

2 hours later at the training ground.....

"Ok, we all are here and lets wait for our teacher."

"Who makes you the boss,Kyo?"

"And I don't see you do anything,Ryushiro."

"Stop fighting you two." Ayumi trys to calmed both of her teamates.

Suddenly...

"Isn't this a beautiful day. Hai my name is Hiro and I'm your new sensei."

"Hello sensei." all 3 said together.

"Good,good. Ok. tommorow be prepared as we have a mission,OK." said Hiro.

"Yes sir."

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 12-16-2006, 04:47 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 3....

The next morning.....

"Ok, we are off. Where are we going sensei?" asked Ayumi.

" At a village, near the border of Nani country. The reports of missing people increase. We are going to investigate why." explain Hiro.

At the same time at Swamp Village........

"Hows the reports?"

" You are right sir, the sighting of Mountain village ninja near our border has increase."Kai the SwampKage assitant reports to her boss.

"Is mountain village wants to wage war against us." SwampKage angered as he bite his lips.

Then a ninja runs to the office panickly. " Sir there reports of Darkness village troops are near our border."

"What!!!Now!!!. 2 against one is not a fair fight....RARGGHHHH!!!!" Swamp kage punch his table in anger.

"Kai!!! Hows the testing of the chakra gates?"

"Sir! We have run a few test but..."

" No more buts. If the village is under attack which of our ally can reach us through the gate?"

" Sir! It's Flash and Elements sir."

"Ok. Kai, I will contact both of them and have them ready.If Mountain or Darkness attack us, we will destroy both of them."

In a cave...where a few man is gathering

" It seems war is at hand my friend."

" Yes. And when war started again, all the 9 bijuus will awaken and we will destroy those pathetic villages."

" And Akatsuki will take what rightfully them."

Last edited by kluang; 12-16-2006 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:13 AM   #4
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I'm a bad guy? What did I do to you? And did you have to ally me with sujee?

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:15 AM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man

C'mon we need more than one bad guy. Beside bad guy are cool, like Itachi. You are a cool bad guy. sujee is a psycho child kidnapper.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #6
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Nani Kingdom = What Kingdom O.o

Also the Kage names mixed with English sound wierd, perhaps you should do element shadow and Mystery shadow etcetc

I'd say more but I read like a small bit of the first chappie.

~UY~

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:50 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

You ar not from our VBFC.....I know its wierd english plus kage.... well We use it in the FC so who cares????? I'm writing chap 4. Sk is angry of me making him a villain................

Old 12-16-2006, 01:05 PM   #8
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Don't mind YU, he feels the need to tell everyone else why their writing is inferior to his. Just be thankful he didn't read the entire first chapter, otherwise he would have rewrote it for you. XD

Old 12-17-2006, 12:34 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

I other words, my writing sucks......T_T...don't worry I'm learning...

Chapter 4

"Wow the countryside scenery is beuatiful."

"Stop jumping around like a 3 year old Kyo" warned Ayumi.

"I'm not jumping Ayumi-san..."

"Ahhh.Being a kid and all its glory...I miss it." whisper Hiro.

"Sensei we are here." says Ryushiro while his eyes look around....

"Nice. Now kids, Our mission starts.OK?"

"Ok!!!." all 3 say together.

"What should we do now sensei?" ask Ayumi.

"First we meet up with the village head, then you guys asked around. don't do anything drastic or stupid. I'm gonna ask around at the bar."

"The BAR????" all 3 say together.

"You have no idea how much information there is in a bar. Ok lets go."

At the darkness village.

At the village throne room, where an arrogant man sits at the throne,mumbling about his war plan. Sudddenly a female ninja appeared.

"How is it going Ina?"

"The seeds allready has been planted sir. I have to say, to use Nani Kingdom's women to breed our new soldier is brilliant." says Ina.

"Of course. the only nation neighbour with nani kingdom is moon, mountain and swamp. And mountainkage has been generous to help me." DarknessKage snickers while drinking his red wine.

"Will mountainkage still help us, sir even after this."

" As long I hold her hostage, mountainkage will do anything. A father's love goes a long way. hahahahahaha" darkkage laugh maniacly.

"You are a genius sir." bow Ina.

"And with enhancer at the nani kingdom, In 5 days my greatest army will be born, and in 2 weeks the world shall see my Grand Army of Uchihas. And by then, there will be one village left.Mine."

Then a ninja appeared." Sir MountainKage is ready for your command."

"And let the play began." Darknesskage communicates with Mountain kage telepathically."Attack the Swamp nation.NOW."

"Yes. And you will release her after this right." asked MountainKage.

"After I see Swamp Kage's head on a platter."

"..............Considered it done."

At Swamp Village........

A ninja running in toward SwampKage office..." Sir, Mountain ninjas are pouring in from the from the east."

"Expected.How the darkness forces?" asked Swamp Kage.

"They retreated back into their country,Sir."

"Strange. Get the chakra gates heated up just in case."ordered SwampKage.

"Yes Sir." And the ninjas runs to the gates location.

"Kai I want you to monitor the Darkness border just in case." Dragonfly will lead the defender head on against the Mountain forces. I'll contact Flash and Element and make sure they are ready. Ok go."SwampKage order. His face is shows he is very angry to be betrayed by one of his ally, Mountain.
"Betrayal" he grows.....

Old 12-17-2006, 09:25 AM   #10
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

This, I like. Keep it up!

Old 12-17-2006, 10:22 AM   #11
Ichigo Usaragi

Interesting story
Old 12-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Chapter 5

"Consider it done."

MountainKage walks up towards the center of the temporary centre where his troops are waiting for him. He then looks at his troops and make sure they are prepared.

"Ok,now the invasion will began, prepare yorself for anything."

"Yes sir."

He then look towards the Swamp nation border, bite his lips.

"I will save you,whatever the cause..."

Then MindKage appeared."Doing well are you MountainKage."

"What are you doing here..."

"DarknessKage ask me to keep an eye for you."

"..........."

"Shall the invasion began,MountainKage." MindKage looks at him with a devilish smile.

"Taro, you lead the invasion." MountainKage looks at one of his best Elite Jounin.

"Yes." Taro replied.

At the village near the nani kingdom border.....

" It seems most the story abouts a beast that come from the nani kingdom." Ayumi reports to her teacher.

"Hmmm....Seems we have to cross border.But since the invasion, no one see anyone from that kingdom anymore.." mumbles Hiro.

"Seems this more than it seems,sensei." Ryushiro added.

"Hey,thats my line, you stole my line!!!" jumps Kyo.

"Ok, checks all your weapon stocks and your eqipment, We gonna cross border at midnight." order Hiro.

"Yes sir." the 3 man teams replies.

"I have a bad feeling about this....." mumbles Hiro.

At Swamp nation, A battle of ninjas is going and very intense.....

Dragonfly and a group of shinobis running at the battlefield,"Earth element-Oil Swamp". And a giant swamp emerged at the heart of the battle field traps 10-12 Mountain ninjas.." Not over yet,Fire element- Dragon Flame" And the swamp is burning with flame, engulfing the ninjas in it.

"Dragofly, we must stop this attack immediately."a shinobi shouted as he slit a mountain ninja's throat.

" The only way is to find the commander and kill him. That should create confusion." dragonfly said as he looks around for any sign of the attacking leader.

"Looking for me?" Taro appeared from nowhere and jumps behind Dragonfly.

"What the...." Before dragonfly realise anything Taro stabs Dragonfly backs with a kunai wrapped with a explosion tag. He then jumps away.

"Ohh shit." That is Dragofly last words before got blown up. And Taro grins. He then runs around screaming the leader is dead. Shock by the news the swamp ninjas are panic and confused, and this gave an oppurtunity for the mountain's to strike.

"Retreat!!!!!!!" one of the Swamp shinobi screams.

At Swamp village war control center...

A ninja runs with great pace..." Sir the first line has fallen and the mountain are advancing."

This news shocks Swamp Kage and his eye's wide open. "And Dragonfly?"

"He was killed sir."

"Such a tragedy...Inform his family about this tragedy. Ok, prepare to evacuate the non-ninjas.We will move from blue to yellow." ordered Swamp Kage."Damn....." he punches the wall in anger...

Old 12-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #13
naruto slash
Missing-Nin

naruto slash is an unknown quantity at this point

well is this a fc if it is i would like to join
naruto slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:14 PM   #14
kluang
One Punch Man

Then join our Fc. Just find it at Official Fan Club

Old 12-17-2006, 04:42 PM   #15
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

Nice im a good guy but my ally is a bad guy El oH El Sk Noooo... =P good Fic

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote